Mom's that blah blah blah go to Staples Corporate and get told...

ironically, there might be stapleguns in that staples!

And the one on the right...supper hot.

Is that some sort of Freudian slip?

- - - Updated - - -

Obviously you fellas don't appreciate handsome women. You think they just roll out of a back of a truck and look this good?

If they roll out of the back of a truck - and then get hit a number of times in highway traffic - sure I'd expect them to look this good.

Moms need to smaaaaaaten UP!

BTW, this was posted on their wall.

“IT HAPPENS”: As Kentucky State Rep. Leslie Combs was unloading her semi-automatic handgun in the state capitol building Tuesday night, it fired, missing Rep. Jeff Greer. Rep. Combs said to reporters, “I am a gun owner. It happens.”

Admittedly, if this is true, then Leslie Combs is not a responsible gun-owner.

Im not on Facebook so I dont know what you call it. One of their sister or subscriber followers channel has a troll of their own. LOL

cap.jpg

Its funny. I even posted on their page something along the lines of "hey I disagree on how to get there. I hope youll hear me out as I have gone and lobbied the state house to enforce laws on trafficking and shift funds to investigating the black market for firearms and criminals..." But despite my having done more than they ever will to make this state safer, because I disagree with the way they are going about it, Im not worth even permitting to post.

Its also worth mentioning they are the epitomy of classists/racists...

Its pathetic. They are scum.

Mike

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Its funny. I even posted on their page something along the lines of "hey I disagree on how to get there. I hope youll hear me out as I have gone and lobbied the state house to enforce laws on trafficking and shift funds to investigating the black market for firearms and criminals..." But despite my having done more than they ever will to make this state safer, because I disagree with the way they are going about it, Im not worth even permitting to post.

Its also worth mentioning they are the epitomy of classists/racists...

Its pathetic. They are scum.

Mike

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

I saw one post that simply said "Do you allow opposing views on this page?" get 'disappeared'. Unless you are 100% on board with their msg and ONLY their msg, you will be blocked and purged. They've been extremely busy scrubbing posts. [thinking]

Well if they had real jobs they wouldn't have time to stir the pot. You think with all that free time they could learn something useful like cooking or reloading.

1780888_554357404660919_2004712580_n.png

I just love how they go to a staples down the street to act that a corporate wide policy be instated

not to mention that I bet they didn't even go inside

They did go inside, their fb page shows more of em standing in front of the boxes of paper.
ah my bad, I only stayed long enough to post asking why they were against a female manager who deals with large amounts of cash and potentially irrational employees/customers protecting herself, then promptly get deleted/banned

Looks like an ad for "Moms Who Just Bought Batteries For Their Vibrators"...because their so friggin UGLY!

Meh, I have stopped getting excited about people who have opinions that differ from my own. Especially anti's.

I think after Newtown, when Oblama really thought that the country would except sweeping gun control, he , and all of the other antis, got bitch slapped hard by the American people who sent a very clear message that Americans, regardless of party, want to keep our guns.

Back
Top Bottom