• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Mini rant! Peddlers!!!!!

the_shootist

Banned
Am I the only one here who cringes when a new 'for sale' post comes up? It's usually a gun peddler and they're usually followed by ~a dozen more (to the top) posts. I realize we are a captive and target audience here but I'm so tired of people in my face everywhere I go inundating me with ads peddling their wares. There simply no escape, even here at my favorite gun forum.

/end rant[smile]

34e2hox.jpg

Way back when I ordered 1k rounds of .45acp. The ammo was shipped bulk, i.e. in plastic bags boxed in cardboard. There was a tear in the box and a few hundred rounds spilled out in the back of the UPS truck. The guy picked them all up with no hassle and made the delivery.

Way back when I ordered 1k rounds of .45acp. The ammo was shipped bulk, i.e. in plastic bags boxed in cardboard. There was a tear in the box and a few hundred rounds spilled out in the back of the UPS truck. The guy picked them all up with no hassle and made the delivery.
1. What does your ups delivery have to do with this thread.

2. Why are you posting irrelevant comments on a 6 year old thread?

😂

Back
Top Bottom