• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Latest Boston Glob rant - Mill and Icky Black rifles.

Alright, who the f*** calls it "the frame game" and what moron came up with that shit?
*Looks at the globe by-line* I believe the author of this here excrement may have made it up while doing shots with the ladies of moms demand action.

Frame game?

The 90's were homophobic, no way they were calling it that.
1998 was the year of the roster, so people have been doing this since then.

I’ve heard it called the frame game for as long as I can remember. I’m sure it’s a new term to a ton of people. But it’s not new, just mostly in the shadows (until now)

1998 was the year of the roster, so people have been doing this since then.

I’ve heard it called the frame game for as long as I can remember. I’m sure it’s a new term to a ton of people. But it’s not new, just mostly in the shadows (until now)
Never heard it called anything other than a frame transfer.

Alright, who the f*** calls it "the frame game" and what moron came up with that shit?
this forum is full of people talking about the "frame game" in exactly those terms.

Heck, this one was 2007:
If it's a "first 1911," then money spent on a custom gun is largely wasted. Get a good, working 1911 and spend the remaining $1,500 - 2,000 on ammo and training. For that, a Para or S&W will be fine.

Custom? Instead of playing the "frame game," spec out either a classic or double-stack SVI. Both the Traditional Target and Competition Target models have been Mass-compliant since 11/02.

“Off limit” is the made up term used to describe perfectly legal guns. Dealers are artificially limited in what they can sell in MA. Why? The history is actually about small cheap revolvers that were the guns of choice for bangers back in the day. So all handguns are legal to own and buy unless assault weapons, but dealers can’t sell or transfer them for “reasons”. Finding a way to transfer them is a loophole because the guns are “off limits”. That makes it sound bad when there is zero evidence or proof or statistics or anything to support the limitations in the first place. You can purchase a glock 19, the most commonly purchased gun in America, from dealers in every state BUT MA. Ask yourself why.

Not an article written from an objective viewpoint that actually questions any of the underlying issues. It’s a hit piece. Does framing guns impact crime? Why are certain guns not allowed to be sold? Why do we have a roster in MA and how many other states do? At what rate do LTC holders commit crimes compared to all citizens? Compared to police officers? Why when there is a law REQUIRING the state to collect and report statistics on gun crimes, is this not happening? If the state was actually serious about addressing “gun violence” (why don’t we have alcohol violence or mini van violence?) wouldn’t they want to actually collect these statistics to understand what is happening? (Uh oh, black on black in high density poor cities is the primary issue you say?)

All the states actions show it’s about infringing on the rights of lawful gun owners and not about crime. The Boston Globe has lost their way and instead of calling bullshit and doing real digging and questioning, they are just a mouth piece for the left. They have their own agenda and they push it under the auspices of “journalism”. Does the reporter own a gun? Can she own a gun? What would happen if she did own a gun? Why do people who are scared of guns write articles about guns when they can’t do so from a place of knowledge instead of fear?
The left is ruled by emotion

Back
Top Bottom