Milford ALP A Status?

I already have my LTC class A. My girlfriend and myself are moving to Milford in two weeks. She plans on applying for her license sometime after we move as she has already taken the class and not yet applied. But what is the status on Milford? The thread on NES gives Milford red while packing.org gives it a green. I tend to believe NES more, but what is the current policy? Thanks for all the help.

wrt LTCs, I don't have any first-hand info on Milford's issuance policy.

However, I've known Tom O'Loughlin (current Chief) professionally since he was the Chief of the MBTA Police. My discussions with Tom and what I've observed in a peer relationship tells me that I wish he was my Chief!

I get the definite impression that Tom is a 2A believer and is not out to screw good, law-abiding people.

My brother has a class A, ALP from Milford, he is going through renewal right now. No problems last time, just filled out the Form.

Milford is a hidden gem with regard to LTCs. From what I've witnessed, they will issue whatever you ask for, including the first time around. I've lived in Milford for almost 7 years, and couldn't ask for a better Chief!

--EasyD

Milford appears to be very ALP friendly as I received my LTC A with no restrictions today (6 weeks minus one day since I applied).

Back
Top Bottom