Mike Bloomberg 'wants Hillary Clinton as his running mate'

Bloomberg has nothing to worry about, he will never win the presidential election, for the same reason Bernie will never win, and it had nothing to do with their politics.

S810.jpg

They've made a deal. Bloomberg runs, giving him access to his personal resources to fund the campaign, which may be used without limit. If Bloomberg wins, he resigns the day after he's inaugurated, leaving us with Hillary Clinton as President.

Bloomberg is way too much of a control freak to give up power willingly like that. If he was elected and felt he could by a repeal or modification the 22nd Amendment to allow himself 3 or 4 terms to surpass FDR he would, just like he did as mayor in NYC.

He's just as power hungry as Hillary, just on the lawful evil side compared to her.

Bloomberg has nothing to worry about, he will never win the presidential election, for the same reason Bernie will never win, and it had nothing to do with their politics.

S810.jpg
Bloomberg better be careful, people end up dead who work with the Clintons😃

She just lost the election 3 years ago! How stupid can you be to pick her? She is completely toxic, and Bloomberg should understand that.
Cuz if he can win with her (and whatever degree of cheating is required), it would prove he's Supreme Leader and the Great Experiment is done.

He doesn't have to actually pick the H'beast. By leaking that he's considering her now I think he's hoping the establishment Dems will desert the sinking clueless Biden ship for him. A lot will change by convention time. If he's in the lead then he can promise her the next SCOTUS appointment and pick a young commie to balance the ticket.

This is awesome. Two hate
They've made a deal. Bloomberg runs, giving him access to his personal resources to fund the campaign, which may be used without limit. If Bloomberg wins, he resigns the day after he's inaugurated, leaving us with Hillary Clinton as President.
I think Hillary doesnt give a sh*t about being President. She just needs to be in a position of power so her friends can pay her husband $250K per speech and she can in turn give them contracts to clean up after natural disasters or have the U.S look the other way when their companies are doing shady stuff.

I bet the only reason she ran for President last time is because she had nothing else to do, no position of power.

Great. She lost the election because people hate her with a vengeance and it brought out the counter vote. Same with her being on this ticket. I can’t wait to a see the memes when she goes down in flames again.
This isnt at all why she lost- she won the majority vote. She lost because he plays chess about as good as the NRA

Say what you want about Mike Bloomberg, but he does have one helluva sense of humor...

Back
Top Bottom