Michael Savage, facing death threats, heads to secret location

Reptile

NES Member
City, state and federal agencies are taking a look at a vicious, hateful email sent a restaurant frequented by talk radio icon Michael Savage that threatens to shoot up the establishment if he’s not denied future service.

Remember back in November when Fox News host Tucker Carlson and his family were targeted and threatened by protesters? This is worse.

Portions of the email sent to the restaurant state, in all caps, “I DEMAND THAT YOU REFUSE TO ALLOW MICHAEL SAVAGE … IN YOUR F-ING RESTAURANT AGAIN. HE IS A RACIST WHITE SUPREMACIST PIECE OF SH— … DONT WANT TO LISTEN TO ME? WELL I GUESS YOURE ALL GONNA F—ING DIE THEN CUZ I AM WAITING FOR THE MOTHAF— AND I WILL WAIT AND WATCH YOUR F—ING BUSINESS AND WHEN I SEE HIM GO IN THERE IM GOING TO START SHOOTING EVERY BODY I CAN FIND.”

The suspect then gets very specific.

“I OWN 3 GUNS AND I CAN DO SOME SERIOUS F—ING DAMAGE,” the email went on. “I WILL KILL AS MANY OF YOU RACIST-SUPPORTING/ENABLING WHITE SUPREMACISTS AS I F—ING CAN.”

Savage, in a telephone interview, said he has “changed location,” but he didn’t elaborate.

Michael Savage target of death threats: ‘I own 3 guns and I can do some serious’ damage

Yeah. . . . . . . . really??

I'm still not sure this is real or not, but I liken that to this video of a woman railing against Trump symbols in her local mall.

"I own three guns. . . " Translation: I saw 2 paintball guns and a Daisy Red Ryder on sale at Walmart last week. As soon as I borrow the money from my mom, I'm gonna go get them.

This, as well as actions by Islamic extremists, proves that a credible threat of violence is an effective way of getting businesses to obey you.

Nah. It's the natural extension of our internet-driven world. If you are 12 and you mouth off in person, someone smacks you around. You learn you can't talk like that.

When you spend all of your time in little groups of like-thinkers and online making threats, you don't realize that you SHOULDN'T make threats.

Add in a-hole "it's all about me" parents who don't properly raise their youngins and you have a recipe for some dolt to mouth off like this. He needs a new mudhole stomped into him so he learns. It's tragic, but a natural part of him NOT learning early. Late lessons are costly lessons. Always.

Assume Michael Savage was diverse, and the restaurant refused him service because of the threat. What would the MCAD have to say?

The video popped up in my Youtube reco's yesterday. I usually don't watch those things, but at 2-3min, I figured I'd give it a try. It took me a minute to realize she was railing against the stakes b/c they were orange, like theDonald. I was trying to figure out how orange = patriarchy. LOL

The video popped up in my Youtube reco's yesterday. I usually don't watch those things, but at 2-3min, I figured I'd give it a try. It took me a minute to realize she was railing against the stakes b/c they were orange, like theDonald. I was trying to figure out how orange = patriarchy. LOL
I have such terribly mixed feelings about the video. Part of me really wants it to be real, cuz funny as f***.

The rest weeps for humanity.

Yeah. . . . . . . . really??

I'm still not sure this is real or not, but I liken that to this video of a woman railing against Trump symbols in her local mall.

"I own three guns. . . " Translation: I saw 2 paintball guns and a Daisy Red Ryder on sale at Walmart last week. As soon as I borrow the money from my mom, I'm gonna go get them.

Anyone that stupid should be caged

It is too bad that duels aren't a thing anymore. There would be a lot less talking smack if they had to meet you on the common at dawn.

Back
Top Bottom