Methuen police brag on Facebook about raid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
...and provided further, that a Class B license shall not entitle the holder thereof to possess a large capacity firearm, except under a Class A club license issued under this section or under the direct supervision of a holder of a valid Class A license at an incorporated shooting club or licensed shooting range; and (ii) rifles and shotguns, including large capacity rifles and shotguns, and feeding devices and ammunition therefor, for all lawful purposes; provided, however, that the licensing authority may impose such restrictions relative to the possession, use or carrying of large capacity rifles and shotguns as he deems proper.

I don't think the class B is the issue

ETA:
A violation of a restriction provided under this paragraph, or a restriction imposed by the licensing authority under the provisions of this paragraph, shall be cause for suspension or revocation and shall, unless otherwise provided, be punished by a fine of not less than $1,000 nor more than $10,000; provided, however, that the provisions of section 10 of chapter 269 shall not apply to such violation.

Even if it was, the punishment is a fine only.

Last edited:
I mean, if you OWN a GP100 what are you supposed to put in it? 22 short? WTF

I can't figure this stuff out. Next thing they will want me to load BB's in my .45 and hope I hit a target within a 3/4 mile radius.

Pathetic... and they are proud of this bust which makes this even more pathetic. Face it boys and girls, the fascists want to disarm the people of the commonwealth and will use any excuse to accomplish that goal. And destroying the 2nd Amendment is about control, not safety. Control. Once the 2nd is gone, the rest will fall easily. Why? Because a citizen unarmed is a citizen they control.

Madison Rising says it best. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cQ7ldhD05E

Here are the lyrics. Their message is awesome!!

Madison Rising: Lyrics

Hey, I'm not anti-cop, but if there are extenuating
circumstances.... why the fug are the clowns on the MPD posting this sh!t and patting themselves on the back??? They should just SHUT THE FUK UP, and keep eating the donuts!

Pathetic... and they are proud of this bust which makes this even more pathetic. Face it boys and girls, the fascists want to disarm the people of the commonwealth and will use any excuse to accomplish that goal. And destroying the 2nd Amendment is about control, not safety. Control. Once the 2nd is gone, the rest will fall easily. Why? Because a citizen unarmed is a citizen they control.

Madison Rising says it best. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cQ7ldhD05E

Here are the lyrics. Their message is awesome!!

Madison Rising: Lyrics

They are acting like they just caught the equivalant of Al Capone, Osama Bin Laden and Whitey Bulger in a ghey 3-way.

Last edited:
Funny the guy is still in jail waiting for a bail determination, yet some NAZI'S can shoot and kill innocent people and sit at home collecting a taxpayer paycheck! It just makes me sick, and it's no accident why I don't respect any of them, the system, or the incompetent politicians that control them. Funny how my post on their page got a response from someone and it is no surprise that it was "They were just following orders". This is why the founding 56 put the 2nd Amendment into our Constitution, they knew when people are stupid and when they get into power they abuse it. So anyone that thinks that the police or military wouldn't turn guns on the citizens of this country, well you naive and are the biggest problem humans have ever encountered!

Charles.

The comments are all over the place on this one, but the "no one needs a large cap mag" and how its "too much fire power" and the people who think because he was younger he must be up to no good, just gets me worked up,

there are so many times i have heard people say they never thought thay neede xxxxx, and then one day out of the blue something happened and they now wish they did,

Its like some people would be willing to wait untill a bad situation arose to then justify needing a mag with more then 10 rounds, but by then its too late, stupidity and unpreparedness is ramped these days

A good reason to have them if you dont already, is if you look and see a police officer with a high cap mag and believe he needs it, then look at your self and think

1 am i worth less in life then a police officer, to not be able to protected my self with the best tools there are

2 if i was ever in a bad situation, am i not the one who is in need of a high cap mag since i would be the first responder so to speek

I would rather have more rounds then i need, then less then i needed
all you need is to step out on the back porch with a double barrel shotgun and fire two shots up in the air.[rolleyes]

those two AK mags look like the spineback versions from pre 1990? Any info here?

I think those two AR mags on the right might be post-ban. They don't look like any pre-ban 20 rounders I've seen. I'm not saying definitely, but if he was legitimately busted for two post bans, my bet would be on those two.

I think those two AR mags on the right might be post-ban. They don't look like any pre-ban 20 rounders I've seen. I'm not saying definitely, but if he was legitimately busted for two post bans, my bet would be on those two.

They look like 10 round mags to me.

Validating their arrest over any magazine is BS. Just saying....

Those AK mags look like pre- bans based on what I can see. Given that they were going to charge the guy with something following a raid involving multiple agencies maybe that's a throw-away charge that will later be dropped. Looks good in the headlines and nobody hears later that they dropped it. The unsecured handgun charge isn't very sexy.

They look like 10 round mags to me.

During the 94 ban, many manufacturers would take 20 round mags, and block them off so they could only hold 10 rounds.

In this pic, the top and middle mags are typical 20 rounders.

The mags in the bottom row that the accused had appear to be Armalite 10 round M15 mags...

Armalite M15 mags... M15

Last edited:
During the 94 ban, many manufacturers would take pre-ban 20 round mags, and block them off so they could only hold 10 rounds.

In this pic, the top and middle mags are typical 20 round magazine.

The mags in the bottom row that the accused had appear to be Armalite 10 round M15 mags...

Armalite M!% mags... M15

Listen, capacity doesn't matter. It's all about the looks. If it looks scary and high capacity, it must be illegal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom