Methuen police brag on Facebook about raid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
talked to my state trooper bud tonight and he said the guy had them not locked up with a kid present and Post ban mag...

How do they know it was post-ban? Or are they just playing the "arrest them all, let the DA sort them out" game?

How do they know it was post-ban? Or are they just playing the "arrest them all, let the DA sort them out" game?
I think you hit it right. The cops have no clue in the world if those AK mags are pre- or post-ban. I doubt it could ever be proven one way or the other. The style is clearly the old style with no dates... certainly not any sort of modern update.

The AR mags are 10 round. Should be no issue there.

This is about as disturbing as it gets. Cops dangerously out of control. There better be a deeper story to this that justifies this insanity.

They responded to me that, no, they were not profiling, then deleted my comment.

If you own an illegal feeding device, you should be punished. Period!

Arrest Mr. Ed for possession of an illegal, high-capacity feeding device!!

horse-with-feedbag.jpeg

“He was licensed to carry the two rifles, but not the high-capacity magazines,” Solomon said. “There were children in the house where there was an unsecured handgun.’’
EagleTribune.com : Police, FBI arrest Methuen man on several gun charges

so the rifles are confirmed to have been secure. The pistol, not so much.. The Mags are still a big question.

what gets me about this for at least the Mag charges. This could be any of the typical NESers.

Again, it sucks for this guy but this could be just the test case for pre/post ban we've been waiting for. If there isn't another angle to this, he should have our communities support and push for a ruling on this in court once and for all. (Despite the fact that it will probably be plead out)

Is this an example of how it wouldn't be a problem having post-ban magazines because "no one can tell the difference anyway?"
Shit happens. I've spent days researching AK and Beretta mags to make certain I keep only the pre-bans here in MA.

If you own an illegal feeding device, you should be punished. Period!
No, you just shouldn't get caught with it. benny-hill.jpg

... I've spent days researching AK and Beretta mags to make certain I keep only the pre-bans here in MA.

hqdefault.jpg
ah, there is that faggy talk we talked about ...

in Soviet Republic of Massachusetts you are proven guilty unless you prove yourself innocent at your own expense, and then the judge will just ignore you.

So your telling me it took 4 federal agencies, plus local PD to find 2 20 round magazines, that are legal in most other states and an unsecured, unloaded revolver INSIDE said violaters house???Oh bravo gentlemen. I shall walk the NOW friendly streets of methuen without a single care in the world. Smh

Does anyone know what type of magazines those 20 rounders are? I've never seen any with that stamping patters on the magazine body (particularly the horizontal bit near the notch).

“He was licensed to carry the two rifles, but not the high-capacity magazines,” Solomon said. “There were children in the house where there was an unsecured handgun.’’

So , by this, does he mean if there was no child present than an unsecured gun is not a problem?

Does anyone know what type of magazines those 20 rounders are? I've never seen any with that stamping patters on the magazine body (particularly the horizontal bit near the notch).

They are 10rd mags, they just look like 20's. The deep stamps on the sides of the bodies is what limits them to 10rd capacity.

The AK mags are pre-ban. Typical stamped steel surplus mags from the communist era.

FBI's checklist for a terrorist bust:

0. Name sounds A-rab

1. Has an AK or pressure cooker

2. Not related to, preaches to or friends with Barry

3. .gov is not doing business with them (check with all agencies)

If yes to all above then load up all those hi cap mags and raid, raid, raid! [laugh][sad2]

They are 10rd mags, they just look like 20's. The deep stamps on the sides of the bodies is what limits them to 10rd capacity.

The AK mags are pre-ban. Typical stamped steel surplus mags from the communist era.
Well, if the Methuen pigs had any functional brain cells, they could have easily tested capacity by loading the guy's ammo into the mags and see how many rounds they could fit in each. If they were 10 round mags, such a test would verify that.

PURE SPECULATION: Sounds like a BS tip and had to charge with something. END PURE SPECULATION

thanks. Here is the text for non FB users.

Pic of off FB page
guns_zps4ca61273.jpg

The "crime" was two mag's and store issue. But they MUST put the two scary guns in the picture for the sheep to get afraid and praise the statist cops. F'ing jerkoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom