Methuen police brag on Facebook about raid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
qrx35s.jpg

explains why i didn't see the bullshit.

the best thing we can do is continue to surround ourselves with like-minded freedom-loving individuals, and we can educate the rest of them who are on the fence or indifferent. we can and will outnumber the statists, bigots, racists, and other shitty folks.

Exactly....+1 to my new neighbor.....you know, that weird neighbor that everyone talks about, but nobody really knows....

Unfortunately, I think he is.....

So are we back to owning a gun is a privilege again and not a right? I thought we had an Amendment that reaffirms a fundamental right in the United States.

It's either a right or it's not. Part of the MA problem is that they don't see it as a right. That people can be restricted from it, which became a narrow ability to exercise. Recognizing the right as a privilege with exceptions got us where we are. If you are a free man you have a right to bear arms and it shall not be infringed.

In MA it is a privilege. We can pound our chests and call it a right all day long, but until we vote out the hacks and elect people who represent US, it will remain a privilege...Constitution aside. And we need an answer better than "go-time".

Unfortunately, I think he is.....

bt74 is dead serious. He's one of the many people who can't see the light because it's not shining directly on him.

Once it does, he'll realize his faults. He's a man who is so ignorant that he only learns through personal pain. That's what I call "dense." When someone profiles his ass and leverages power to make his life a living hell, he'll soon see the faults in his ways.

I can only hope it happens soon for him.

You are right. Do you really know some of these people? My club has over 1,000 members and I know maybe a handful of them fairly well. Some of them could be working for BATFE. In today's world, it wouldn't surprise me one bit. BATFE has even infiltrated the Hells Angels. Working a club would be no problem at all for them.

well, it's not like they got a shortage of cash, heck it's more jobs "created" for them, put more agents to spy on your own citizens. In the end, every working person will have a personal ATF, NSA, FBI agent following them around to make sure that no crime is committed, and the working stiff will be paying their salary. This is where this shit is headed. Tips and snitching is temporary while .gov acquires more money.

Another aspect of snitching or tipping or "self profiling" or "cooperating" is that it's not "for the children" really. Sucking ass and polishing JBT's boots gets them perks like preferential treatment. It's one more way .gov asserts it's influence outside of the law (if there is any left) to keep the serfs down.

This is how a police state works. Everyone lives in fear. The pressure of that fear results in submission to authority, even preemptively. The authority trumpets their success, always focusing on the "crimes" they "prevented" -- generally because the reality is no crime and no victim. Finger pointing ensues. All learn a valuable lesson: In a police state you have friends and enemies. Your friends are few and you know them intimately. Everyone else is the potential enemy. People turn inward. They live with distrust and fear of others. The state's power grows. In the end, a nation of free men morphs into a population of serfs, heads down, submissive, and alive only in the most irrelevant technical sense of the word.

Well said.

Oh and NSF, you went full retard. You never go full retard

In MA it is a privilege. We can pound our chests and call it a right all day long, but until we vote out the hacks and elect people who represent US, it will remain a privilege...Constitution aside. And we need an answer better than "go-time".

You can take my adjustable stock.

You can force me to pin a FH if I want one.

You can even limit my mag capacity.

But god ****in damnit, I want my bayonet lug you statist bastards!!! [crying]

That is who I was talking about.

Ahhhh....I'm a "Statist". The equivelent of a libtard calling someone they disagree with a "racist" . Grow up. I really get a kick of the armchair warriors here preaching about the .gov roundups and such....then bragging about how much ammo they've stockpiled and how many ar's ak's etc they own. Brilliant...like the .gov agencys never look at this board.[rofl]

So it is normal policy for a store in mass to sell to someone who presents a drivers license with a different name from the LTC?

Does anyone else see something wrong with that picture?

Note: this is not an endorsement of the Mass LTC system.

I've never been asked for a driver's license in order to purchase a gun, just the LTC.

What happens, legally, when you convert the rifle to high-capacity? If you have a Class A LTC, are you OK or is it considered to be an illegal modification under federal or state law?

Specifically in regard to WASR's and Saiga's, I always understood that it was perfectly legal to convert a single stack to a double stack, provided, of course, that you hold a "high-capacity" license here in the People's Republic.

I was shocked as heck when a well-known gunsmith at the last Marlboro show told me that it was illegal. [thinking] WTF???

After that surprise, and in view of the ongoing Methuen BS, we may need LenS to give us a definitive answer on this one.

bt74 is dead serious. He's one of the many people who can't see the light because it's not shining directly on him.

Once it does, he'll realize his faults. He's a man who is so ignorant that he only learns through personal pain. That's what I call "dense." When someone profiles his ass and leverages power to make his life a living hell, he'll soon see the faults in his ways.

I can only hope it happens soon for him.

Go do an armed march on Washington. You clowns let Ma. walk all over you and do nothing. Why are'nt the actual owners of gun stores weighing in on selling a gun to a person with a fake ID? Because they don't want to be trashed by the clowns on this board.

Go do an armed march on Washington. You clowns let Ma. walk all over you and do nothing. Why are'nt the actual owners of gun stores weighing in on selling a gun to a person with a fake ID? Because they don't want to be trashed by the clowns on this board.

The gunshop you are defending didn't sell to a person with a fake ID. Instead, they sold a gun legally to a licensed owner and then called the cops on him because they were "suspicious."

Your defense of profiling is laughable. I may not be marching on Washington, but I'm not on NES defending bullshit power abuse like you are.

Do you even read what you type? The only clowns in this thread are you and NSF. Personal convenience and your privileges make you blind.

I'll be sure to tell everyone I know not to spend money at NSF now.

JFC.
I stopped spending money there when I heard a few of the sales people talking about the growing influx of "naggers in Lowell"
As for a boycott, the reality is that people will continue to shop there unaware of the content of this thread.
Sad really. But it is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom