Methuen police brag on Facebook about raid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is no trusting anyone, not even your wife. How many righteous comrades have been ratted out to Gulag by their wives, children, in-laws? Also, friend's wise, secret police has a special button for your every friend.

I am currently reading, The Gulag Archipelago, and your post truer than many people may realize. We need to hear more about what it was like in Russia.

When I was looking at graduate schools, there was a Lebanese guy with an LTC. All the PhDs showing us around were just amazed that the Chief gave him a middle eastern guy an LTC. Based on the reactions I concluded that the chief was smarter than the PhDs.

There's got to be more then whats being said, it doesn't all add up, kid gets busted. Channel 7 news says kids dad tipped off the law, then another paper says local law said NSF called?? From what I read and this is only my thought. Law finds ak with 30rnd mags, ar with ten rnd mags, and a unsecure pistol in a room he shares with a 6yr old(thats messed up)..NSF states they made a report after multiple calls from the kid who already purchased the gun, asking if they could make it a pistol, and add a silencer.
i don't think calling the law and saying "hey we got messed up calls after selling a gun" would Warrent them to go bust this kid, maybe the person who was prior denied for the same weapon had a felony and was wanted and they went after him and found a loaded gun in a 6yr olds room?
we don't know if the prior person has the same last name or address as the kid arrested?

It's not often that you get to witness, in near real time, a corporation so completely alienate a bunch of people who should be one of their allies.

if it turns out to be just a big misunderstanding I'm sure the Methuen PD and ATF will exonerate them and the papers will write an apology.

1Hheq.gif

So was the Lebanese guy a terrorist or not? I mean a real one, not a tea party, NRA veteran. If it turns out he was, I hope everyone apologizes to NSF. If not, let the boycott continue. [wink]

IIRC he was charged with illegal possession of two mags and improper storage of a revolver. Not sure if that qualifies as terrorism but if you look at the Methuen Police Facebook page, it's a pretty big deal to them.

So was the Lebanese guy a terrorist or not? I mean a real one, not a tea party, NRA veteran. If it turns out he was, I hope everyone apologizes to NSF. If not, let the boycott continue. [wink]

yeah, what people here don't understand is the new Hezbollah policy is to emigrate, become citizens, become residents of a state with an assault weapons ban, get licensed, go to a gun store, then call them every day until you convince them to make your rifle a silenced SBR. This whole operation started 7 years ago.

Maybe this guy will write a review in the NSF review forum:

Went here and bought a couple rifles. My father called them everyday saying it wasn't what we wanted and the next thing we know we're being raided by the ATF. I spend 3 months in jail and NSF still won't return my calls about how my mags rattle on this POS rifle I paid too much for. And why can't they order me a slant brake?

yeah, what people here don't understand is the new Hezbollah policy is to emigrate, become citizens, become residents of a state with an assault weapons ban, get licensed, go to a gun store, then call them every day until you convince them to make your rifle a silenced SBR. This whole operation started 7 years ago.

Maybe this guy will write a review in the NSF review forum:

Went here and bought a couple rifles. My father called them everyday saying it wasn't what we wanted and the next thing we know we're being raided by the ATF. I spend 3 months in jail and NSF still won't return my calls about how my mags rattle on this POS rifle I paid too much for. And why can't they order me a slant brake?
Shut up Serf, Mike Sr. saved your kids.

IIRC he was charged with illegal possession of two mags and improper storage of a revolver. Not sure if that qualifies as terrorism but if you look at the Methuen Police Facebook page, it's a pretty big deal to them.

You should be able to store your mags anyway you want, and not have to worry about being raided by the ATF and Methuen cordwood.

He also should be able to store his revolver anyway he wants to as well.

If this is what we worry about as a society, then we have bigger problems than I thought.

Congratulations Mike Sr, you saved American lives today.

I'm feeling the need for a new piece. Maybe a rifle. I have some hard earned $ to spend. I'm thinking a road trip to NSF....said no one ever.

+1 to outed

I was trying to come up with a defense for the Devils advocate but my heart is not in it.

There is no defense as a devils advocate.

This administration is remarkably similar to the nazi administration of the 1930's.

Last edited:
I have no problem with NFS. I have no problem with profiling. I have a problem with ANY gunshop that makes a sale to someone using a fake ID. I have a problem with felons owning guns, as some have suggested they should be allowed. Great, let's make all the ghetto thugs LEGAL gun owners so that next time they shoot 15 people or a small infant, the LEGAL posession of guns is attacked. This thread has really shown some "unique" positions, to say the least.

I have no problem with NFS. I have no problem with profiling. I have a problem with ANY gunshop that makes a sale to someone using a fake ID. I have a problem with felons owning guns, as some have suggested they should be allowed. Great, let's make all the ghetto thugs LEGAL gun owners so that next time they shoot 15 people or a small infant, the LEGAL posession of guns is attacked. This thread has really shown some "unique" positions, to say the least.

You assume that all prohibited persons are "ghetto thugs." Got caught sharing insider stock info? PP. Blew a .08 after getting pulled over for a broken tail light 20 years ago? PP. Meanwhile truly dangerous felons are released from short prison stays and the first thing they do is go steal a gun from someone. The law doesn't stop them, and they know that even if they do get caught they'll just get tossed into the briar patch for a short vacation.

By the way we don't actually know if this person was a felon or not. NICS checks can come back denied for lots of reasons. Could have been something administrative.

Oh joy. Another NES boycott. How many does that make now? Damn, it's hard keeping track. [thinking]

Seriously, don't buy anything there if you think NSF messed up. Don't even visit the place if you think they might profile you. I've never been there and have no reason to ever go there so I don't really care. But please not another NES boycott to keep track of. It hurts my head to keep them all straight. Thanks.

You assume that all prohibited persons are "ghetto thugs." Got caught sharing insider stock info? PP. Blew a .08 after getting pulled over for a broken tail light 20 years ago? PP. Meanwhile truly dangerous felons are released from short prison stays and the first thing they do is go steal a gun from someone. The law doesn't stop them, and they know that even if they do get caught they'll just get tossed into the briar patch for a short vacation.

By the way we don't actually know if this person was a felon or not. NICS checks can come back denied for lots of reasons. Could have been something administrative.

I said FELONS. An .08 is not a felony. As for "prohibited person" isn't that a M******* law? Change it, vote the democrats out. Oh, I forgot, most of the loudmouths here are boycotting the voting polls![rolleyes] "I'm pissed about what the polititician are doing, but I refuse to vote"??????????????

So are we back to owning a gun is a privilege again and not a right? I thought we had an Amendment that reaffirms a fundamental right in the United States.

It's either a right or it's not. Part of the MA problem is that they don't see it as a right. That people can be restricted from it, which became a narrow ability to exercise. Recognizing the right as a privilege with exceptions got us where we are. If you are a free man you have a right to bear arms and it shall not be infringed.

I said FELONS. An .08 is not a felony
Incorrect for the purposes of determining PP status.

1. A first offense OUI in MA bears a maximum 2.5 year sentence.

2. Under 18 USC 922(g) defines any state level offense that is defined as a felony, or carries a possible sentence in excess of 2.5 years as a felony for the purposes of that section - which is the section of US code that defines "prohibited person".

I have seen the denial paperwork form an appeal of a NICS denial for a MA OUI for which the subject had a successful FLRB relief. The feds do not recognize an FLRB restoration of rights, and the NICS denial was upheld - subject remains a PP for life for a MA OUI.

As for "prohibited person" isn't that a M******* law?
There is a federal and a MA PP law.

Federal law defines any felon (using the unique 18 USC 922(g) definition) or person with a domestic violence offense as a PP. MA law includes this and adds any crime of violence or threatened violence, and includes such offenses as failure to report a hotel fire or receipt for deposit by insolvent banking institution.

With all due respect, you seem to have quite a bit to learn about MA and federal gun law. You may wish to consider taking the Len S course on the subject.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom