• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Merry Christmas to all my NES family may you be healthy happy and warm

BONESTOCK

NES Member
I want to wish each and every one of you a Merry Christmas and a very Happy Healthy New Year.
Be safe, be well and try your best to do unto others as you would have done unto you.
Sometimes honestly that's all it takes is just a moment of compassion to try to help instead of harm.

thank you and my best wishes for a healthy and happy (the best you can manage) life for you and your family.
...and try your best to do unto others as you would have done unto you.
yeah, pretty tough to do, some people just don't mingle well with the rest of us. but mr. bonestock, i'll do my best for you.

blessings on you, mr. bonestock.

I want to wish each and every one of you a Merry Christmas and a very Happy Healthy New Year.
Be safe, be well and try your best to do unto others as you would have done unto you.
Sometimes honestly that's all it takes is just a moment of compassion to try to help instead of harm.
Mr @BONESTOCK is a good guy. Always wishing the best to his NES family. Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year to you as well.

I always thought it odd my daughter (now 27) had "virtual" friends - friends of friends she’d never met but online. But then met live at a weekend getaway. Then I remembered Gunpowder Pig Roasts, Car Shoots, Pumpkin Shoots - and meeting y’all F2F. We really need to figure out how to do that again. I guess if Pen Pals from days of yore can meet and be friends, then why not NES members behind a lining line?

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!

Merry Christmas!

I look good in a Santa hat don't you think?

SRm6iSD.png

🐯

Back
Top Bottom