Meghan McCain: There Will Be Violence if Government Tries to Take AR-15s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin

Staff Member
Administrator
NES Member
Meghan-McCain-filephoto18-netflix-Getty-640x480.jpg

During the September 3, 2019, airing of The View, host Meghan McCain said there will be violence if the government tries to AR-15s away from Americans.

McCain said, “The AR-15 is by far the most popular gun in America. … I was just in the middle of nowhere Wyoming, [and] if you’re talking about going and taking people’s guns away from them, there’s going to be a lot of violence.”

Meghan McCain: There Will Be Violence if Government Takes AR-15s

Good. People need to speak like this more... and publicly. Make no mistake. If half of one percent of AR owners fight back, the carnage would be unimaginable...

Last edited:
None if these shootings are a coincidence, the timing is just too good for the communist’s agenda. Most if not all of the people who do these things are supporters of the communist’s agenda. The communists want violence so they can call in UN troops to help restore order and replace our system of government with utopia.

“But they lived without them during the ban”. What these idiots don’t realize is the band CREATED the demand for ARs and AKs in this country. Prior to 94 only
A small % of gun owners had them. It’s how they got the ban passed in the first place. Suddenly people woke up and realized what the left was doing and started buying them - especially after the ban expired. Their idiot attempt at control CREATED the situation they’re so freaked out about and the more they demonize these guns the more attractive they will be to whack jobs who are bent on being the next media sensation by killing kids.

None if these shootings are a coincidence, the timing is just too good for the communist’s agenda. Most if not all of the people who do these things are supporters of the communist’s agenda. The communists want violence so they can call in UN troops to help restore order and replace our system of government with utopia.
They want the UN here because their 'peacekeepers' are comprised of troops from mostly shithole countries:
List of countries by number of UN peacekeepers - Wikipedia

Would you like 6500 Rwandans in your neighborhood wearing their silly blue Devo helmets?

I didn't dive too deep, but it seems they use peacekeepers mainly in their own country. Will we see Antifa recruited if this happens here?

Last edited:
I'm so exhausted with these multi-generational political aristocrats. What has Meghan McCain ever done for anyone to give a hoot what she thinks? A real success story of our fine meritocracy, the daughter of a powerful Senator pulling herself up by her bootstraps to be a token conservative opinion author on daytime television.

Can we just take all these halfwits with important last names, put them on a barge, and set them adrift? Maybe let a Kennedy take the wheel for a bit and let nature take its course.

Joy Behar responded by saying, “But they lived without them for many years during the ban.”

What does she think happened to all of the rifles that were 'out there' ?

I am sure she doesn't care for the truth. Just that they were 'banned for ten years' and it worked. [rolleyes]

She's a dumb twat that couldnt be bothered to do a fact check before running her mouth as usual

The 94 ban didnt actually ban most of the firearms in question......it just meant that the configuration had to change slightly.....AR 15's for ex continued to be sold in heavy barrel ban compliant configurations......

Joy Behar responded by saying, “But they lived without them for many years during the ban.”

What does she think happened to all of the rifles that were 'out there' ?

I am sure she doesn't care for the truth. Just that they were 'banned for ten years' and it worked. [rolleyes]
I've tried to explain to ignorant liberals that there never was an AWB. Millions of AR's were sold with a few scary things removed like bayonet lugs/collapsible stocks/flash suppressors. Anti's are very ignorant and uninformed, they're fanatics.

I'm so exhausted with these multi-generational political aristocrats. What has Meghan McCain ever done for anyone to give a hoot what she thinks? A real success story of our fine meritocracy, the daughter of a powerful Senator pulling herself up by her bootstraps to be a token conservative opinion author on daytime television.

Can we just take all these halfwits with important last names, put them on a barge, and set them adrift? Maybe let a Kennedy take the wheel for a bit and let nature take its course.

And who was her father? He was the son of a powerful admiral. He graduated last or very close to last in his class from the Naval Academy. Never should’ve made the rank that he did in the time that it took him. Research the fact that he was flown off the Forrresal within hours of the start of the fire. What does that tell you.

Reactions: AHM
I've tried to explain to ignorant liberals that there never was an AWB. Millions of AR's were sold with a few scary things removed like bayonet lugs/collapsible stocks/flash suppressors. Anti's are very ignorant and uninformed, they're fanatics.
Better yet, with a free state AR, explain to non-gun people the difference between a free AR and an AWB compliant gun.

Me: See that little lug of steel hanging off the front of this one, verboten!!!

Newb: Why don’t those other ones have that little lug of steel??

Me: because is basically useless, and free float handguards are where it’s at!

“But they lived without them during the ban”. What these idiots don’t realize is the band CREATED the demand for ARs and AKs in this country. Prior to 94 only
A small % of gun owners had them. It’s how they got the ban passed in the first place. Suddenly people woke up and realized what the left was doing and started buying them - especially after the ban expired. Their idiot attempt at control CREATED the situation they’re so freaked out about and the more they demonize these guns the more attractive they will be to whack jobs who are bent on being the next media sensation by killing kids.

The quote “they lived without them during the 94 ban”. Proves how out of touch and uneducated they are , the rifles were still available, manufactured, and selling on the retail level throughout the ban , yup they were missing flash hiders and bayo lugs , but I had no issues buying brand new bushmasters and colts throughout the 90’s during “the ban”

Good. People need to speak like this more... and publicly. Make no mistake. If half of one percent of AR owners fight back, the carnage would be unimaginable...
I agree...We Really need law-enforcement to step up and say “ no we are not going door to door and violating everyones rights”. Some sheriffs in certain areas already have but we need it nationwide.

Dumb Newb Question: I've only had guns I bought xferred to me via FFL and or the MA Gun portal.......If I choose to sell/xfer my guns out of state, do I still use that portal? Say, if I want to sell my guns to someone who lives in Texas?

Asking for a friend.....:D

Dumb Newb Question: I've only had guns I bought xferred to me via FFL and or the MA Gun portal.......If I choose to sell/xfer my guns out of state, do I still use that portal? Say, if I want to sell my guns to someone who lives in Texas?

Asking for a friend.....:D

Sell and ship to FFL, don't have to notify the Massa

LOL @ 'there will be violence' [laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]

Gun owners in this country have bent over time and time again. This will be no different. You'll have a large block of non compliance like with Safe Act, but let's be real here. No one's taking up arms against the govt. If modern Americans had even half the balls the colonists did, "go time" would have happened dozens of times by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom