Meghan McCain: There Will Be Violence if Government Tries to Take AR-15s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone see the grainy GoPro footage of that Sicario raid in Mexico? The GoPro user was using a fully automatic weapon as were his teammates. Gun ownership is a nightmare for Mexican citizens seeking to buy them lawfully. And yet there never seems to be a shortage of of guns and in this scenario, machine guns. Ban them all and what do you think will happen here?Making them completely illegal would have similar results here as it did in Mexico. Nothing creates a demand like making it illegal.

I'm so exhausted with these multi-generational political aristocrats. What has Meghan McCain ever done for anyone to give a hoot what she thinks? A real success story of our fine meritocracy, the daughter of a powerful Senator pulling herself up by her bootstraps to be a token conservative opinion author on daytime television.

Can we just take all these halfwits with important last names, put them on a barge, and set them adrift? Maybe let a Kennedy take the wheel for a bit and let nature take its course.
Well said. Can I grab it for future use

Cause there is no reason a conservative could possibly hate Trump o_O

I'm not a huge fan of McCains politics... but if you wanna call him a RINO and hate him for hating Trump you might wanna look in the mirror.
For what? I supported McCain when he ran against Bush for the Republican nomination and voted for him for President. Remember, McCain was the deciding vote against repealing Obamacare just to spite Trump. Also he and his family invited the Obama's to his funeral and NOT President Trump. McCain turned into a mean, spiteful old bastard and betrayed his party in the end. He hated Trump because he wasn't a Politician and didn't think he was "Presidential". I think McCain should have looked in the mirror before his death, he was more like Trump than he would have liked to admit.

For what? I supported McCain when he ran against Bush for the Republican nomination and voted for him for President. Remember, McCain was the deciding vote against repealing Obamacare just to spite Trump. Also he and his family invited the Obama's to his funeral and NOT President Trump. McCain turned into a mean, spiteful old bastard and betrayed his party in the end. He hated Trump because he wasn't a Politician and didn't think he was "Presidential". I think McCain should have looked in the mirror before his death, he was more like Trump than he would have liked to admit.
McAnus was a scumbag. Good riddance.

Don't come after us law-abiding citizens.

We haven't done anything wrong and we won't do anything wrong! Why? Because we follow the law and have a conscious.

Go after the nut jobs I read about in MA Court Fails (MA Court Fails Archives - GOAL.ORG) who commit dangerous acts with a firearm, are only given a slap on the wrist, and then released back onto the streets among us. Some of them are even repeat offenders!!!

My face when im sitting on my couch in the dark in my underwear with my unregistered sbr fantasizing about which crone from the view's house im gonna zero dark thirty first and i see you ride by on your high horse.

0fTvzCr.jpg

We're all criminals to these people boomer.

We're all criminals to these people boomer.

This is the point.

Say there are 5 million AR15 owners in the US (I am using fake numbers, I know it's higher), pass a law saying those rifles are illegal to possess and you just made 5 million people into criminals if they don't comply. If half of them don't comply and you enforce the law, you just removed 2.5mil people who vote Republican by imprisoning or murdering them in front of their families.

Do you get it yet? This isn't about saving children or prosecuting real criminals anymore then giving illegal immigrants drivers licenses is about making the roads safer. It is about swaying the vote in the favor of the Democrats.

Last edited:
“But they lived without them during the ban”. What these idiots don’t realize is the band CREATED the demand for ARs and AKs in this country. Prior to 94 only
A small % of gun owners had them. It’s how they got the ban passed in the first place. Suddenly people woke up and realized what the left was doing and started buying them - especially after the ban expired. Their idiot attempt at control CREATED the situation they’re so freaked out about and the more they demonize these guns the more attractive they will be to whack jobs who are bent on being the next media sensation by killing kids.
It’s as if prohibition will lessen the desire...
I think this game was already played before through the decades....

AR’s will be kept under floorboards and in walls. Taken out from time to time to shoot on a trusted friends property or to show the children. It will be forbidden and cool. Handed down from parent to child.

Cycling?

Some beta cuck shit. Homeboy needs a new hobby if he plans on breaking out his taping knife and sanding block.
Cycling?

Some beta cuck shit. Homeboy needs a new hobby if he plans on breaking out his taping knife and sanding block.

“Beta chuck shit”
Nice, real nice

People need to speak like this more... and publicly.
Remember how it's been said more than once that
the purpose of the 2nd Amendment
is to keep enough guns in the hands of the citizenry
that they can revolt against the next tyrannical government
(or to scare prospective tyrants so badly
that they keep the injustice toned down to a dull roar)?

Today I spotted something fascinating in a soundbite that Howie played
of (assault weapon owner) Tucker Carlson trolling Bill DeBlasio; the transcript:
(I've trimmed heavily, but Impatient-Americans should scroll way down to the bolded quote).

Real Clear Politics: Tucker Carlson vs. Bill de Blasio: Dirty New York City, Public Defecation, Gun Control, 2020 Run
CARLSON: We’re returning to our unexpected, but I think genuinely interesting, conversation with the mayor of New York City, Bill de Blasio, ... , I want to ask about one of your policy positions on firearms. You have said that you’re for mandatory buybacks of semiautomatic rifles.

So, there are tens of millions of these rifles in circulation now. And presumably, some large number of people won't feel like buying -- selling them to the government.

What do you do with those people?

DE BLASIO: ... We’ve got to end the availability of assault weapons in this country. So, I think if there was a ban on assault weapons and there was a buyback program, the vast majority of people I think would do the smart thing, and they would sell them back. I don't have a specific answer for you. I think it’s a good question --

(CROSSTALK)

CARLSON: But millions -- but hold on, millions wouldn’t. So, you know, you would have law-abiding people like me, and like a lot of people I know, who have hunting rifles that fall under assault weapon category and the cops would show up and say, give us your gun. And they would say no. And you would have, unfortunately, tragically, you would have cases of violence. Are you OK with that? That’s inevitable.

DE BLASIO: No, Tucker, I’m being honest -- I’m being honest with you. I think anyone in public life should say, you know, when we -- when we think we have an answer or whether there’s something we still have to work out, what I know is this -- we cannot have assault weapons in our society. We’ve seen the devastating impact. They need to be banned.

And that means by definition, you don't leave millions and millions of them out there. The buyback is the obvious approach. How we deal with someone who doesn't want to participate in the buyback, that’s something we have to resolve going forward. But to me, the logic you start with -- ... the military-grade assault weapons, those just don't belong in the hands of everyday people.

CARLSON: Would you subject your bodyguards to the same limitations as other American citizens?

DE BLASIO: Again, Tucker, I respect you, but that's a question that makes no sense whatsoever. You have sworn law enforcement officers --
CARLSON: You get free bodyguards.

DE BLASIO: No, no, no, no.
CARLSON: You've got bodyguards living at your house. I know some of the bodyguards living at your house, OK? And they've got magazines that I can't protect my family with.

DE BLASIO: Right. OK.

CARLSON: Does that bother you as a champion of a little guy?

DE BLASIO: Tucker -- Tucker, someone who serves in public service for a limited period of time and in the society we’re living in -- and I hate to say it, but public servants are vulnerable to violence in a different way. ...​

i was thinking why not have a "go list", with names and numbers of people to call to come over to the house to help repel the police trying to confiscate your stuff.
There's also the concept of the "go away list".
That guy in Oregon got red flagged for claiming he had one.

If they start doing that shit, some people will just start rigging bombs or returning to their homes and sniping from a distance.

f***ing seriously.
What's the point of owning guns if the prospect of non-compliance has you burying them in your wall?

Let me clarify, hiding a gun in the wall may not be that crazy. Not a likely stash point, no outward sign. Running a metal detector down a will will hit all the wires etc. Anyway they would look in yard or look for fresh concrete in the basement. Well prepared it would do just fine in there. Keep the rest in your safe. If they come in and grab your guns while your out you would still have one they missed. Think it's stupid, fine.

Let me clarify, hiding a gun in the wall may not be that crazy. Not a likely stash point, no outward sign. Running a metal detector down a will will hit all the wires etc. Anyway they would look in yard or look for fresh concrete in the basement. Well prepared it would do just fine in there. Keep the rest in your safe. If they come in and grab your guns while your out you would still have one they missed. Think it's stupid, fine.

Staaàaaaahp.

If (((they))) are searching for your rifles with metal detectors and you are still alive, you failed.

TL, DR (not all of it at least)

Meghan McCain Is Right about AR-15 Confiscation, and You Know It
By CHARLES C. W. COOK September 5, 2019 4:01 PM

"Meghan McCain has caused a little outrage storm by saying on TV’s The View that Beto O’Rourke’s gun-confiscation plan would, if effected, prompt “a lot of violence.”"

"There are just two types of people engaging in this debate: People who know that Meghan McCain is correct, and people who are pretending that they do not know that Meghan McCain is correct. It doesn’t not especially matter what your politics are, or what you think of private gun ownership in the United States. It does not matter, either, whether you want Meghan McCain to be right or you want her to be wrong. If you have read any American history at all, you know that, as a matter of dull, neutral fact, McCain is correct. Americans defied and resisted the prohibition of alcohol, often violently, even after it was passed into law by a supermajority in Congress and in the states. And, eventually, they won. Americans have defied and violated the prohibition of drugs, often violently, since it began. And, slowly, but surely, they are winning. Americans already ignore most gun-control measures — even in states with significant pro-gun control majorities. Were confiscation to be tried, they would defy and resist it, often violently. And, eventually, they would win, as they did the last time around.

They would not do so because Meghan McCain gave them the idea. They would do because this is what happens in American when prohibitions are tried. "

Meghan McCain & Gun Control -- 'View' Co-Host Is Right about AR-15 Confiscation, and You Know It | National Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom