meeting to buy a gun

I supposed to meet up with someone this weekend to trade a rifle, he lives by NH im right by RI. We decided to meet by Boston any one know of a place we can do the FA10's and inspections? Maybe a gun club or gun shop that would let use use there place for 20 minutes or so. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Dennis

Not really Boston but you can contact Carl at Four Seasons in Woburn and tell him you are from Northeastshooters.com.

Or try Terry Goode from Collectors in Pelham NH. He has a shop in Mass too. I don't know the exact names and addresses but a search here should reveal info.

Well, you'll need to use a FFL for the transfer. And if he doesn't have a MA permit he can't bring it into MA.

he lives by NH im right by RI. We decided to meet by Boston any one know of a place we can do the FA10's and inspections? Maybe a gun club or gun shop that would let use use there place for 20 minutes or so. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Dennis

Work on your reading comprehension there, doobie. [wink]

Call Carl at Four Seasons, be polite and ask permission first to conduct business in his shop. Worst case, do it in the parking lot outside FS. Woburn favors the north side of the state a little but it's still kind of in the middle.

Chris

I did a FTF transfer in the back room of a gas station once. I asked the guy, "What, couldn't you find a liquor store?"

Roxbury crossing in Boston, there is always some type of firearm exchange going on there.

Work on your reading comprehension there, doobie. [wink]

No FFL needed. He said that they lived by (near) the NH and RI borders, respectively, not in those states.

Chris

Darn it, I knew I shouldn't have dropped out of Kindergarden and stuck it through at least lunch time...

I did a FTF for a Saiga-20 in a Borders parking lot. Imagine what people were thinking when they drive by and I'm examining an AK. I didn't worry to much and no one stopped us.

I wouldn't recommend the above in MA or most other states.

Darn it, I knew I shouldn't have dropped out of Kindergarden and stuck it through at least lunch time...

I did a FTF for a Saiga-20 in a Borders parking lot. Imagine what people were thinking when they drive by and I'm examining an AK. I didn't worry to much and no one stopped us.

I wouldn't recommend the above in MA or most other states.

Indeed! I remember meeting up with Sam Cohen at the Concord NH gun show and afterwards we were dry-firing the new revolver that he bought his SO in the parking lot of a downtown Chinese restaurant. Another time we were looking over a small pocket gun just outside the door of the 99 down the street from the gun show in Concord. Both cases, some people walked by, nobody blinked!

I sold a gun to an NES member in the parking lot of the Peabody HI and bought a bayonet in the Rte. 128 rest area in Needham.

I did one FTF at a gun club in Braintree, which was totally out of my way but I wanted the gun. Another one I did in the back of an optometrist's office. That was an interesting experience. [smile] Yet another one was inside a Dunkin Donuts shop. I have also bough ammo in a parking lot in front of a Target store.

Any place will do as long as you aren't too obvious.

Last edited:
Back in to each other, so the trunks of your cars are together, so it looks like an Italian jump start. You'll be fine.

Back
Top Bottom