Meet and Greet with Rep. Hank Naughton tonight in Leominster

So, after all this, and the Worcester hearings, does anyone really think Hank is out to help us?

(Me neither!)

last time i checked he was rated A+ and GOAL-endorsed so i'd say he was GTG!

2vrsmrn.jpg

[pot]

last time i checked he was rated A+ and GOAL-endorsed so i'd say he was GTG!

[pot]

He's formally endorsed by GOAL through the Fall 2014 election cycle at least, apparently regardless of whether or not he takes it upon himself to kick in people's doors to confiscate the guns himself in the meantime. I think it's safe to send a few bucks Naughton's way for his reelection campaign - we have to help out our A+ politicians any way we can!

He's formally endorsed by GOAL through the Fall 2014 election cycle at least, apparently regardless of whether or not he takes it upon himself to kick in people's doors to confiscate the guns himself in the meantime. I think it's safe to send a few bucks Naughton's way for his reelection campaign - we have to help out our A+ politicians any way we can!

You sure about this?

The only positive to Rep Naughton is he is not a rabid anti.

He doesn't seem to have much interest in guns either way or he is holding his cards very close because of a AG run.

I will wait and see what the committee puts out before going FR or giving him money/time.

That's really the only hope here... he's running all this BS to try to blow smoke up the antis' backsides and play the "cause newtown" empathy card to try to divert attention from the more heinous shit. It sure doesn't look good from our POV though, but there's not really much we can do at this point but watch the pending legislation and its progress (or lack thereof).

-Mike

Having been to two of the hearings Ill reiterate I got a good impression from this guy. Yes hes a "Democrat," but he seems pretty reasonable. Time will tell.

Mike

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

He doesn't seem to have much interest in guns either way or he is holding his cards very close.

He votes which ever way the wind is blowing. He already ****ed us with holding public meetings at colleges after holiday weekends, and hes a democrat. Really? Are you guys ****ing serious?

Yes he'd be better than some Boston dem, but in no way is he our friend. He'll vote for whatever gives him more power just like any other ******* politician.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dunno... has amyone tried to ask him in person?

I far from love the guy, but Im giving him the benefit of the doubt. Thus far he hasnt ****ed us...

Mike

I dunno... has amyone tried to ask him in person?

I far from love the guy, but Im giving him the benefit of the doubt. Thus far he hasnt ****ed us...

Mike

i was going to at this very event, in fact.

until we learned it was a liberal circle-jerk that would have cost $200 total for the lady and i to attend just to be ignored.

thus far he hasn't been afforded the ability to **** you. rest assured though that if/when he does? he's gonna go in raw.

Back
Top Bottom