Meet and Greet with Rep. Hank Naughton tonight in Leominster

From Goal:

Please note: Rep. Naughton has contacted our office, he wanted to let us know that his office neglected to mention that tonight's event at Cristina's restaurant is a fundraiser, the minimum donation to attend is $100.00. According to his office he will not be available to speak to anyone not attending the fundraiser. The restaurant will be open for business otherwise.

I love "minimum donation." We should still attend anyway, and donate nothing, but we'd probably sent away by the restaurant under the threat of trespassing...

Someone else just posted that this is pretty convenient, that as soon as some people here are going to ask some nice questions about Naughton and his relationship to GOAL, now all of a sudden it costs $100.

[puke] [puke]

Rep. Naughton has contacted our office, he wanted to let us know that his office neglected to mention that tonight's event at Cristina's restaurant is a fundraiser

Certaintly sounds like the event changed a bit when his office caught wind of us, probably watching NES and/or Facebook

this bullshit is UNBELIEVABLE.

if i had the cash to burn i WOULD go, and i WOULD be looking for some A+ goodness. this is meant to keep us undesirables out and to pander to those who are already aware of his agenda and willing to throw money at it. i was going to go to see what he was really all about, but actions speak louder than words.

i looked at his twitter feed earlier today--this was NOT mentioned there, either. still isn't!

Harold Naughton ‏@RepHankNaughton [5h ago]

Please join me tonight at Cristina's Restaurant on 314 Main St. in Leominster from 5:30 to 7:30!

I bet it costs $100 because he read this page on NES... and the other thread... [rofl]

$100 a plate, who does he think he is, a fed-level rep? [rofl]

The invite might as well say "Moonbats only, please... no others need apply."

-Mike

The restaurant is still open to the public, I called to make sure that was the case.

Give them a call and make a reservation - (978) 534-0849

like a typical MA politician--comments disabled. i even "liked" his page to see if it made a difference and nope. i had some real fun with linsky and markey. banned from both their pages, ROFL...

The restaurant is still open to the public, I called to make sure that was the case.

Give them a call and make a reservation - (978) 534-0849

as GOAL's only representation on the board i say that you attend in our place and make sure that 1. our concerns are addressed, and 2. we get the straight dope on his true agenda.

i am not giving this dude a dime. GOAL can and should be attending this anyway.

like a typical MA politician--comments disabled. i even "liked" his page to see if it made a difference and nope. i had some real fun with linsky and markey. banned from both their pages, ROFL...

as GOAL's only representation on the board i say that you attend in our place and make sure that 1. our concerns are addressed, and 2. we get the straight dope on his true agenda.

i am not giving this dude a dime. GOAL can and should be attending this anyway.

You can comment on the stories that he has posted though, right?

And would he really be calling it his "Gun Violence Listening Tour" if he was approaching the issue with an open mind? That alone should knock him down to an A-.

Back
Top Bottom