McCarthy introduces "no fly, no buy legislation.

Because, she never met a gun control idea that she didn't like.

Brought to you by McCarthy, who never met a barrel shroud she didn't like either:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ospNRk2uM3U

Host: "Do you know what a barrel shroud is?"
McCarthy: "No, I don't know what it is. I believe it's the shoulder thing that goes up."

[thinking]

Effing Moron.

Tactically sound thinking, but not sure I'd be so happy with it if I were "that guy"...

I think a letter to Ted is in order to remind him that he was once on this list...

I was just thinking about it. If someone challenged this by calling it arbitrary and railed against it's lack of due process, then SCOTUS went with it and agreed. Our entire licensing system would be upended. [smile] Wishful thinking of course, but possible...

of the many things that pissed me off about this I think it's the fact that examples used were all illegal to begin with that makes me want to personally [slap] everybody who supports this.

by citing illegal purchase examples to "support" adding another law to the books it makes you wonder how intelligent:

A. they are
B. the intended audience is who gobble this shit up

I have a question for everybody: I haven't been following the gun control attempts for very long. Has this been going on for a while or is this all new (to the Obama administration)? is this more intense than it was during the last liberal administration?

It has been going on for decades, with a couple of noted leaps being the Gun Control Act of 1968 and 1986 and the federal (falsely named) "assault weapons ban" of 1994.

This country has been turning into a police state at a rapidly increasing rate since the 1960's when people started getting pissed off about the Viet Nam war. I know, I watched it daily on the evening news, read it in the daily papers and saw it happening around me.

People better get a grip and read and understand the US Constitution, start caring about who they elect to political office and who they allow to have a badge pinned to in their police departments because if they don't, we are headed down the same road as Nazi Germany circa 1938.

If you don't believe me, stick around awhile, you'll see it happen right before your own eyes. I've seen it degrade to what it is now and its getting exponentially worse.
If you are in your 20's or 30's, you're in for a real rough road ahead if people don't wake up and reign in politicians and the police.....they are NOT on your side and don't give a whit about your liberty. They don't even know the meaning of the word.
They view their job as one where they are bound to curtail your rights, NOT facilitate them.

Its not a matter of left or right anymore, Its a matter of RIGHT and WRONG now and WRONG seems to be outpacing RIGHT.

If such a law is passed, it will quickly be followed by all gun owners finding themselves on the no fly list.

My first thought here was along those lines. Make the law now, make the list later. There are an awful lot of right ring extremists who will be feeling a bit more scrutiny in the future ...

Back
Top Bottom