Maura Healey refuses to disclose

I'm just throwing this out.
If she had come out and said that schools could be separated, black and white?
Abortion in the state will not be allowed. Federal law will no longer be imposed in the state.
What could be the recourse of the citizenry.

I guess I'm asking, what is the minimum rule over a society, Federal protections, States rights that trample our Federal protections, Federal rights that trample our State protections.
I guess I'm asking who do I allow to have power over me and mine.
Please realize this post comes from not there.

Abortion in the state will not be allowed. Federal law will no longer be imposed in the state.

I guess I'm asking, what is the minimum rule over a society, Federal protections, States rights that trample our Federal protections, Federal rights that trample our State protections.

Truly free men choose which laws they follow.

If she had done any of those things we would find out very quickly that the politicians like our sackless Governor and crooked Speakers could and would do something about it.
This "There's nothing we can do" horse shit is just that , horse shit.
We have checks and balances in place for just this sort of things .
You need honest people to use them though and that's something in short supply these days.

How ironic? In a March 19, 2015 article in the Boston Globe, Maura Healey stated that the MA public information laws needed to be aggressively enforced. This demonstrates that she is just another leftist hypocrite.

She further explains that, "My operating principle is one of transparency." Nice one, Maura! You are so transparent that we can see right through you. The people of MA didn't know that they were electing a hypocrite AND a comedian to public office.

Now Healey, who took office in January, says it’s time the two offices worked together to make sure agencies comply with the law.

“My job as attorney general is to make sure the public records law is enforced aggressively,” Healey said in a Globe interview.

Healey’s pledge to aggressively enforce the law comes at a time when government watchdogs and media organizations are expressing growing frustration with the state of the Massachusetts public records law.

More generally, Healey said she understands there are times when agencies have to withhold records but added: “My operating principle is one of transparency.”

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...records-law/p0Gyt1Ou54mw1cf3N6MyTL/story.html

Last edited:
I'm still unclear why the NSSF's lawyer or "someone" hasn't filed an injunction therefore putting her "declaration" in a non-defacto type status and forcing this issue to the courts, which in the meantime would allow things back to business as usual. Can someone clear that up for me?????

Ironcially, according to Jim Wallace of GOAL, there is some kind of suit against the AG which requires a response and she said "I believe someone has overstepped their authority" and has not responded.

Funny how she can illegally make up a law but it takes years for us legally to correct it if it could be done at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"“After Orlando I was asked by many members of the media, ‘could this weapon be purchased here in Massachusetts?’” Healey said earlier this month during an appearance on Boston Public Radio. “So I asked the team to look into it."

Right. Who from the media asked? I wanna see it.

Last edited:
I'm still unclear why the NSSF's lawyer or "someone" hasn't filed an injunction therefore putting her "declaration" in a non-defacto type status and forcing this issue to the courts, which in the meantime would allow things back to business as usual. Can someone clear that up for me?????

Ironcially, according to Jim Wallace of GOAL, there is some kind of suit against the AG which requires a response and she said "I believe someone has overstepped their authority" and has not responded.

IANAL, but just because an injunction is filed, the judge/Court can deny it, especially at the state level where the fix is in. Probably need to file it at the federal level to have a chance.

The fact that her office refuses to release anything sounds like a tacit admission that she just pulled the decision out of her ass, tongued it a little to see if it tasted good - and then went with it.

No I think the docs would show just the opposite. That there was collusion and in essence a conspiracy to do an end run around the legislature between her and several people in key positions who do not those facts known to the public... at least not before elections. How else could she have done what she did, not get any real push back from leadership, and stand up there on announcement day with a room full of supporters.

She and the others clearly do not want anyone to see the real process of how this all came about. It would give their adversaries a boat load of ammunition.

Last edited:
FOIA (Freedom Of Information Act) is a federal government law. MA law has "public records". The proper request to be making is a "public records request" under MA law. It looks like that is what was done, but people just call it FOIA?

Info is here:
https://www.sec.state.ma.us/pre/prereq/reqidx.htm

This whole thing was discussed in an older thread (here: https://www.northeastshooters.com/v...ords-Request?highlight=public+records+request)

What we were discussing, was a request for specific communications between the AG's office an specific individuals.

Eg.
"All written communications, email, telephone notes, meeting notes, logs of telephone calls, or other communication subject to public records law. Between the AG's office and the following list of people or organizations:

1) Michael Bloomberg
2) Hillary Clinton
3) Democratic National Committee
4) Charlie Baker
5) Boston Mayor Walsh
6) Stop Handgun Violence
....etc.

Containing the words or phrases "gun", "guns", "assault weapon", "assault-weapon", "awb", "ar15", "ar-15", "orlando nightclub", "copycat",
..... etc.

Between: May 1, 2016 and July 25, 2016

Last edited:
"“After Orlando I was asked by many members of the media, ‘could this weapon be purchased here in Massachusetts?’” Healey said earlier this month during an appearance on Boston Public Radio. “So I asked the team to look into it."

Wrong question Healy you moron, you should have asked if these Radical Islamists are here in Massachusetts. The weapon did NOT fire itself! get a f'ing clue and do your job enforcing law, not defining it as you see fit.

FOIA (Freedom Of Information Act) is a federal government law. MA law has "public records". The proper request to be making is a "public records request" under MA law. It looks like that is what was done, but people just call it FOIA?

Info is here:
https://www.sec.state.ma.us/pre/prereq/reqidx.htm

This whole thing was discussed in an older thread (here: https://www.northeastshooters.com/v...ords-Request?highlight=public+records+request)

What we were discussing, was a request for specific communications between the AG's office an specific individuals.

Eg.
"All written communications, email, telephone notes, meeting notes, logs of telephone calls, or other communication subject to public records law. Between the AG's office and the following list of people or organizations:

1) Michael Bloomberg
2) Hillary Clinton
3) Democratic National Committee
4) Charlie Baker
5) Boston Mayor Walsh
6) Stop Handgun Violence
....etc.

Containing the words or phrases "gun", "guns", "assault weapon", "assault-weapon", "awb", "ar15", "ar-15", "orlando nightclub", "copycat",
..... etc.

Between: May 1, 2016 and July 25, 2016

Would it make sense to reverse that and request any communications from her to them as well ?

"Open records" requests are an art form. They must be specific enough to make sure these general policies aren't evoked, but are general enough to get the information needed.

Hats off to the guy who did this.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes. We should send one to Charlie Baker and find out exactly what he knew and when he knew it. Also Deleo, Linsky, Rosenthal, Norwood's Chief of Police (MCOPA).
At a minimum anyone who was at the presser.

Would it make sense to reverse that and request any communications from her to them as well ?

Don't need to be that specific. If the request is written properly, all communications coming to and going from the AG's office are subject to the MA public information law, as well as internal meeting minutes and any other forms of communication within her office.

Don't need to be that specific. If the request is written properly, all communications coming to and going from the AG's office are subject to the MA public information law, as well as internal meeting minutes and any other forms of communication within her office.

Yup, you can ask for everything, and they can quote you a fee to put it all together. I've been through it (on another matter), high fees can mean you end up with nothing.

Healey tries to evade the request by claiming it will interfere with ongoing deliberative process:
Specifically, Healey’s office claimed it could not share with Reinhart “materials that possess a deliberative or policy-making character and relate to an ongoing deliberative process” and “investigatory materials or techniques necessarily compiled out of the public view, the disclosure of which would so prejudice the possibility of effective law enforcement that such disclosure would not be in the public interest.”

But the guy asked for records of decision which was already made:

A review of the state public records statute indicates the reason for withholding such information may not be as cut-and-dry as Healey’s office claims. The statute does list several exemptions, including “inter-agency or intra-agency memoranda or letters relating to policy positions being developed by the agency,” but notes that “this subclause shall not apply to reasonably completed factual studies or reports on which the development of such policy positions has been or may be based.”
The “deliberative process” exemption, according to the latest public records guide released by Secretary of State William Galvin’s office, moreover “provides a limited executive privilege for policy development.”

The AG has the delusion that she is accountable to no one. She believes she is above the law; witness her behavior with trying to sue the oil companies for "fraud" for having secret evidence that global warming exists, that nobody else had. She sends subpoenas, but when congress sends one right back at her, she says she has no obligations to respond.

She already knows they're here. Part of hers and her fellow traitors plans is letting them in.

Wrong question Healy you moron, you should have asked if these Radical Islamists are here in Massachusetts. The weapon did NOT fire itself! get a f'ing clue and do your job enforcing law, not defining it as you see fit.

Yup, you can ask for everything, and they can quote you a fee to put it all together. I've been through it (on another matter), high fees can mean you end up with nothing.

I've done it too. The way to get around the high fees is to make the request stating that I want to review the files in their office, which they cannot deny unless it's something that falls under one of the exemptions in the public information law. When doing it this way, you can place a sticky note on anything you want copied. Using this method avoids them swamping you with a bunch of meaningless paperwork with high fees such as they did to GOAL over the 1998 gun law.

Without taking a case to court, I would love to see more and more of these legal RFIs and maneuvers to put her on the defensive and expose the corruption.
But in MA? Exposing a Democrat AG to "corruption" charges and then having anything stick is almost as difficult as pinning Benghazi or the email server on the Queen of Snots.

Just sayin'

She really thinks she IS the law of the land. I hope a competent apolitical judge disabuses her of that delusion.
The "trickle down effect" from her idol Hillary, plus eight years of tyranny by someone who thinks the Constitution of the United States is nothing more than a list of "suggestions" (y'know, sorta like "Rules for Radicals")
It all trickles down, the tyranny, the lunacy, the megalomania,to the smaller lunatics like Maura....Hell, remember when Berserk Barry was out of control with his pen, and Marty (the now soon to be convicted felon) Walsh told the media at one point "Executive Orders? Yes, that might be something we look into here in the City of Boston"... (etc)

It all trickles down... (like at the Deer Island Sewage Treatment Plant).

The AG has the delusion that she is accountable to no one. She believes she is above the law; witness her behavior with trying to sue the oil companies for "fraud" for having secret evidence that global warming exists, that nobody else had. She sends subpoenas, but when congress sends one right back at her, she says she has no obligations to respond.
Yep. This is a sick, deluded, power mad woman... supported by our own tax money to fight against us. [thinking]

Why do these crazed leftist Dems love real criminals and make war against the law-abiding? I'll never understand it. [puke]

The irony is that she fought for gay/lesbian civil rights to marry, but doesn't support our civil rights under the 2nd amendment, so again, she's just representing herself as another one in a long line of despots. Civil rights for me, but not civil rights for thee, is her self-imposed decree.

The irony is that she fought for gay/lesbian civil rights to marry, but doesn't support our civil rights under the 2nd amendment, so again, she's just representing herself as another one in a long line of despots. Civil rights for me, but not civil rights for thee, is her self-imposed decree.
This.
And you've also just described the entire "Left" these days... Whatever THEY want is "good for you, for the country, for the children, yada blah yada".....but literally anything and everything YOU want?

"Racist, mean, hurtful, bigoted, (etc etc).."

You might recall the Boston Marathon bombing...they're already here and being sponsored/supported by the state.

You might recall the Boston Marathon bombing...they're already here and being sponsored/supported by the state.

There's a significant uptick the past two years in ME immigration both legal and illegal tourist/student visa overstays in MA. Parts of Boston and Cambridge are now filled with armies of burkha clad women brooding a half dozen children. Gangs of shiftless men standing or wandering around all day. They have family money to come here, but since they use cash and not a domestic bank account, rent paid overseas, they are poor on paper and eligibility for state benefits.Absolutely no desire to assimilate. The same Islamist supremacist/terror issues France, Belgium, Germany, and UK have with enclaves hostile to the host country are going to occur sooner rather than later.

And we are subsidizing it because welfare fraud, MassHealth fraud, and it isn't illegal to be illegal are tolerated.

You know, the STUFF AN AG SHOULD BE INVESTIGATING. But nope gotta kick the law about gun owners in the teeth cuz politics.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom