Maura Healey refuses to disclose

She intends to delay, deflect and ignore until after November. If Hillary wins, the MA Legislature will side with her. If Hillary loses then oh well, she'll move on to something else.

well, there is nothing for her to release to him, ****ing POS nazi made that shit up and keeps changing it to keep its appearance afloat. There were deliberations or studies, just an invitation to DC and then the shit-turd figured, hey let me ban some guns ... true story!

Without taking a case to court, I would love to see more and more of these legal RFIs and maneuvers to put her on the defensive and expose the corruption.

well, there is nothing for her to release to him, ****ing POS nazi made that shit up and keeps changing it to keep its appearance afloat. There were deliberations or studies, just an invitation to DC and then the shit-turd figured, hey let me ban some guns ... true story!
This could also hold true.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

She really thinks she IS the law of the land. I hope a competent apolitical judge disabuses her of that delusion.

Obviuosly, Healey and her staff know that they will look foolish with regard to how they reached their conclusions for enacting the illegal edict. However, through lawsuits, they will have to release this information. Right now she's pulling the same haphazard excuses not to release this information by using the same tactics from Clinton's playbook in order to hide her own incompetence. I have a feeling that she regrets this illegal edict, but what else would anyone expect from a Clinton sycophant; the truth? [laugh]

I noticed they wanted to talk on the phone whenever the question might lock them into a clear answer. Wouldn't want a paper trail to complicate things.

I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and say she is trying not to spill the beans because there's probably a trail of breadcrumbs leading back to or involving HRC and other high ranking democrats.

I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and say she is trying not to spill the beans because there's probably a trail of breadcrumbs leading back to or involving HRC and other high ranking democrats.

Definitely. Now, is there a way for a follow up request so this guy can further push? Or have a court demand she turns over documents from BEFORE 7/20 not a bunch of emails from after??

She intends to delay, deflect and ignore until after November. If Hillary wins, the MA Legislature will side with her. If Hillary loses then oh well, she'll move on to something else.

You mean if Hilldogface wins, Maura will be promptly promoted to Washington DC.

Specifically, Healey’s office claimed it could not share with Reinhart “materials that possess a deliberative or policy-making character and relate to an ongoing deliberative process” and “investigatory materials or techniques necessarily compiled out of the public view, the disclosure of which would so prejudice the possibility of effective law enforcement that such disclosure would not be in the public interest.”

sounds to me like she is admitting that this is not lawful.

What's stopping let's say 500 hundred of us requesting the info??? The very least it will bog down her office.

Jason.

They'll claim the requests are frivolous. And then whine about how we're making their lives difficult. And then use that as an excuse to slow down production on all FOIA requests.

I doubt that this happened without any meetings/emails between her and her staff. She must have lawyers working for her that advise her on the legality of everything she does. I'd bet that there are lots of emails that went back and forth discussing the topic of her having the authority to do this and if this would survive a lawsuit. I'm guessing that there's a lot of "you can't do this" stuff from her staff and she went ahead and did it anyway.

What's stopping let's say 500 hundred of us requesting the info??? The very least it will bog down her office.

Jason.

I was thinking the same thing

She probably would've sent out a copy of the same 63 pages she emailed that guy. Now it's just a matter of adding in addresses and separating them by commas.

The "something else" you mentioned is the "corner office" of our state house on November 6, 2018. The thought of choosing between Healey or Baker makes me throw up in my mouth......[crying]

She's a lawyer. She's doing what lawyers do: deny, delay, deflect, defend.

She's a politician. She's doing what pols do: Pander to their voter base, and get free publicity.

She's a pol that has aspirations of higher office (nobody runs for Dog Catcher, because they just want to be a dog catcher): She's making a BIG political splash, and getting national attention.

She's doing what a smart pol with aspirations does: Her move, regardless of outcome, shows that she's a hard-charging, dedicated to her base, Fearless Crusader for The Cause. She does not need to be coordinating with HRC, DNC, or FYI ( F- You Idiot, not the other one), as it's all in the same direction. No fingerprints in either direction. Also, it costs her nothing, financially, as she's the .gov.

We may hate her tactics, but we must respect them.

If she releases the emails it's likely the narrative she's been spinning lately comes crashing down which she of course wants to avoid. I think this needs to be a top priority for us to get this information in order to fight her directive.

Back
Top Bottom