• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Massachusetts Suppressor Legalization Alert

I somewhat agree, but this comment board is filled with people who are my neighbors, co workers etc. from this state, on a state legislators website, not on CNN talking about some dumb law in California that people from all over the country are commenting on. Like I said, I know I'm not changing anyone's mind, but these are all people somewhat local to me, and it feels good to let them know that there are still a lot of freedom loving s.o.b's in this state, and we aren't going anywhere anytime soon

I somewhat agree, but this comment board is filled with people who are my neighbors, co workers etc. from this state, on a state legislators website, not on CNN talking about some dumb law in California that people from all over the country are commenting on. Like I said, I know I'm not changing anyone's mind, but these are all people somewhat local to me, and it feels good to let them know that there are still a lot of freedom loving s.o.b's in this state, and we aren't going anywhere anytime soon
There is so much mental sickness, misinformation and anger in that comment thread.

Your enthusiasm is noted, but it's an internet comment board. They feel the same way about your posts that you feel about theirs.

Frankly, I wouldn't waste the energy. Antis who post on message boards are not a good target for our responses.

I disagree - your voice is your 'vote' in the court of public opinion. If you don't 'vote', you don't 'matter'....

Back
Top Bottom