Mark Wahlberg victim says he shouldn't be pardoned - Can Marky Mark Own A Gun?

IIRC one of the passengers on one of the planes a former special forces soldier, at the time of the attack a security expert, who spoke Arabic and overheard the terrorists discussing their plans. He tried to intervene, only to be taken out by the sleeper who was sitting behind him. I highly doubt that Wahlberg would have fared any better.

Founder of Akamai Technologies. Former IDF Sayeret Matkal (sp?) which reading tells me is like Delta Force…

So a little more legit than Marky Mark AND the whole Funk Bunch

Same deal for pot, no? They can choose not to prosecute anything they want to choose not to prosecute.

The feds know a losing case when they see one. Or two. Or three. They realize how stupid they'd look slamming a Hollywood actor into the hoosegow over something that silly. Bad career move for any ambitious US Attorney.
Nation of men, not of laws??!?

Nation of men, not of laws??!?

Did you just fall off the turnip truck?

Justice hasn't been blind since ancient Greece. It's certainly NEVER been blind here in the USA. In some cases, that's fine by me; I think it'd be exceedingly childish to throw a bunch of people into federal prison over pot that's legal where they live. I have no issue with treating this the same way.

Did you just fall off the turnip truck?

Justice hasn't been blind since ancient Greece. It's certainly NEVER been blind here in the USA.
But it isn't how it's supposed to work. The moment that dysfunction becomes explicit, the entire "system" goes out the window as illegitimate.

But it isn't how it's supposed to work. The moment that dysfunction becomes explicit, the entire "system" goes out the window as illegitimate.

"Isn't how it's supposed to work."

Yep. But it's how it does work, and how it always has. It's silly to assume things will ever be as they're "supposed to" be.

"Isn't how it's supposed to work."

Yep. But it's how it does work, and how it always has. It's silly to assume things will ever be as they're "supposed to" be.
What are those six words again?
See · Hear · Smell
Violently · Painfully · Publicly

This thread. [rofl]
Thread Satisfying GIF

The victim says "a racist will always be a racist"....... I wonder how she feels about general delinquent shit stains who's mommas are always quoted saying "he was a good boy and just turning his life around".

Not true, I'm sure. But fine him $10 million and let him get a frikkin gun.

What? He's very religeous

I've got no issue with Mark.... he did some dumb shit as a kid seems to repent and genuinely seems like a nice guy now.
If his “stay prayed up” posts are real, good for him. Christians are pushed to side and essentially looked at as a gimmick in entertainment/music.

If I were him, I would shut up immediately and simply acquire firearms and enjoy life. He is a multi millionaire and we all know that the laws seldom catch up with rich and famous

Back
Top Bottom