Man playing with gun shoots himself in the head

Winner winner chicken dinner? Skip to the end for the money shot.
I find the video distasteful just like my second statement. That being said who points a gun at their own head not intending to shoot themselves.

Hard to say for sure, but that looked pretty intentional. First he dropped the mag and ejected the round in the chamber, so it seems like he knew how that worked. Then he put the mag in and chambered a round. Hard to see how he wouldn't remember he'd done that just moments later. Although there is a bottle of alcohol involved.

Is it really so hard to leave it in the holster when you're drinking? If you're drunk, you can probably find something else in arm's reach to play with.

Is it really so hard to leave it in the holster when you're drinking? If you're drunk, you can probably find something else in arm's reach to play with.

That, but also I think its deep-seeded mentality wrt guns and a lack of self awareness of how they act under the influence. Like if I was 2 sheets to the wind right now I still would NEVER think that "hey picking up my gun and f***ing around with it is a cool idea" etc...

I think what causes this, is those kinds of people like this guy, have what I call, "the switch". I think in some cases it's a cue for alcoholism but not all people that go full retard are necessarily alcoholics. Everyone knows "that guy" or two, that basically make a 270 degree segue into crazy retards or nasty retards when they have even a mild amount of sauce in their bloodstream. I would bet anything this guy that shot himself in the head, is one of those types of saucers.

-Mike

... Polish Roulette.

NES PSA...
learn-the-difference-russian-roulette-polish-roulette-it-could-save-11582328.png

Last edited:
TIL... (today I learned for the uninitiated) Obviously I knew a semi would be a one time game for the first player, but didn't know it had a name. haha

The real brain-trust is the one who says: "I'm next!"

Anytime I've shot an animal in the head, it flops around like crazy. Think chicken with it's head cut off. Fake.

Anytime I've shot an animal in the head, it flops around like crazy. Think chicken with it's head cut off. Fake.

Not true with all animals. This one didn't flop at all. Dead on impact.

I don't know about the video's authenticity, but as to the question of "flopping around" ...

As I understand it, instinctive movements, like running motions even though the animal is down or movements that might be designed to disengage from the grasp of a predator, occur because of disinhibition. That is to say, the brain normally inhibits instinctive movements, and when you suddenly take the brain offline while the rest of the CNS is still functioning, the lower parts of the CNS just cut loose. That's the explanation of it that stuck in my brain, for better or for worse. Perhaps if certain parts of the brain are left intact, the instinctive movements are still inhibited during the brief window during which they could otherwise occur. Maybe this guy scrambled his cerebral cortex, but the lower part of the brain was still functioning well enough to inhibit other movements.

Back
Top Bottom