• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Making an SBR on a new lower?

[thumbsup], but I'm not sure that's a rifle...

7erz_ZI6aQfNCbUKwIzPHYATAx9YsilQIFoQIrkdzFsghTLDDlXD3uVpHeOWEvENFhSJ8AkLVF4zVysDwUFH411SGD8n5aRFaOYJom6rB9NkJjwqXe9tK1Sa9VLrOG8VTe9BT23yY3TBcf94PuqnBRx5F_TfBHO79IQPozjCiAUQe93xww

Short barrel PSL or? In the background is that a M31 or the Ruskie version? [smile]

I have a VEPR with POSP scope that was a gift from Mrs. Mountain. Borrowed msant's at one of the Monadnock shoots and loved it. I'm planning on playing Barbies with it and dressing it up in SVD clothes.

its a mutt 54r build, made it with spare parts from basically every country that made aks i had kicking around. the barrel is the cut stub that came with my kit. the gas system is shorter then a krink. the piston head is welded to the carrier . IMG_0710.PNG IMG_0711.PNG
took a 1/2 stainless tube and drilled a lot of cross holes the length of it and welded it on to hit 16". it forces the flames out side ways the length of it. not worth the effort to sbr it lol.

thats a ppsh 41 i just finished welding up on the table.

That first pic totally obscures the barrel extension in the flames.
its my f u gun when people at the range are pissing me off . most people cant stand being near it. i shot it indoors one time doing double taps. it was like the robocop , every one just stopped and was like wtf. i need to buy a barrel and do a 16" build, and do the drum mag mod.

Back
Top Bottom