MA: Deval to Introduce New Gun Legislation Today

They should limit all LEO's to have only 7 rnd mags ...

NYC effectively did this by not exempting police officers in the legislation. Any LEO is still covered by LEOSA ( HR 218) so even if MA did try to apply it to police, they would still be protected under federal law. Until the federal law gets struck down that is.

If it means anything, I have a good family friend who is a MA State Rep and has an A- mark with the NRA. She told me today that she doubts much of this will pass, if anything. They've been trying to pass similar stuff in MA each year and it fails. The laws in this state are already way too strict...adding to that would be absurd. That being said, we should all still continue to speak up and make a stand with this. Come to the protest/rally tomorrow if you can. I just hope she's right! I was hoping to buy a nice 1911 in the near future and they typically have an 8 round mag....ugh.

If it means anything, I have a good family friend who is a MA State Rep and has an A- mark with the NRA. She told me today that she doubts much of this will pass, if anything. They've been trying to pass similar stuff in MA each year and it fails. The laws in this state are already way too strict...adding to that would be absurd. That being said, we should all still continue to speak up and make a stand with this. Come to the protest/rally tomorrow if you can. I just hope she's right! I was hoping to buy a nice 1911 in the near future and they typically have an 8 round mag....ugh.

Only takes one sperm out of a million to get you pregnant.

Back
Top Bottom