• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MA compliant AR got you down? get THIS!

Wow.. I'm amazed that people would pay $200 for something that most folks want to rid themselves of (extra flash/noise). I guess there is a market for everything.

Especially when you consider that a stripped lower can be had for a lot less. Plus... you'd still have to have it permanently attached.

That would be kind of an entertaining novelty item, but that's about it...I'd agree with R1ch's pricing, and it's not really something I can see a lot of profit in, as the materials and manufacturing could approach that $50 mark.

'Course...I'd pay a little more for a suppressed minigun. [mg]

If you like that thump in your chest you get when firing a larger caliber weapon, well this is perfect for you as it has been tested to increase the sound pressure level by 9 dB at the shooters ear (hearing protection is REQUIRED).

Jesus H..... [laugh]

They probably got this idea after seeing a Mini-Y comp in action. [rofl]

-Mike

Solution: $200 flash enhancer.

Problem: ???

I bet it would be useful to clear out some fudds from a range pretty quickly. That guy that shows up at the range to do his "annual
muzzleloader tuneup" and 19 NRR earmuffs is not going to be a happy camper after you pop off a few shots with one of those attached. [laugh]

-Mike

I don't know it would be pretty effective at BR&P. The condos have basically been taking over their land/surrounding buffer zone little by little and then complained of the noise. My old boss lived in one of those communities and when I told her my father joined as a range officer she said "No, tell him not to, we don't want them to have any support so they will have to shut down". I almost want to pay the 200 just so I can test it out a few minutes after the range opens for more than .22 on Sunday afternoon[laugh2][mg]

WTF

Must be really fun in the prone position. Make sure to wear natural fiber cloths that burn off easily and not synthetics that shrink-wrap on you when super heated.

Believe me, Caddy DeVille would love to ban this, if he knew about it.

Why? Does he need a reason?

He wants our muzzle flash not to much, not too little, but just right. Like the 3 bears.

Just like the adjustable stock. You can not make it too long or too short or in between. You have to pick 1 size.

As far as using one of these brakes, I'm sure my buddy next to me at Appleseed would love it![thinking]

He wants our muzzle flash not to much, not too little, but just right. Like the 3 bears.
They have no idea what they are talking about or what it is they are trying to ban nor do they care...

If we were in a universe where the AWB/NFA hadn't yet happened and Devoid was taken to a gun range and heard a break'd AR he'd demand they put silencers on them and then he'd go change the pants he just soiled...

barrel shroud: "it's the shoulder thing that goes up" -McCarthy

These people should be banned. Their actions are a menace to society. Their high capacity legislation and rapid fire injury and murder of tens of thousands of people with one stroke of a pen is a danger we should not have to tolerate... [wink]

Back
Top Bottom