MA AG SUED GLOCK INC AND REMINGTON ARMS...

No. Heally HATES cops. It is clear to me from reading this, that a rational person would conclude the Heally supports the endangerment of LEO family and children.

Then the question is why do LEOs stand behind her dictates?

The LE exemption was "negotiated" so that the AG gets PR support by LE top brass for any of her restrictions against non-LE. Otherwise they would be subject to the same ridiculous restrictions, and not have the ability to resell their dealer banned guns at rape prices to mere mortals. Call it a bribe or a threat by the AG, whatever you want. LE is not going to give up their exemption.

Last edited:
I want the AG to supply all documentation of any safety complaints sent to and investigated by her office. I want all of the same from each LE entity in the State regarding accidental or unintended firearms discharge. I want the findings WRT cause and corrective actions.

Sigh.. .this makes me wish I visited Zero Hour Arms more often when he was openly selling 4th Gen glocks to the general public.......

No disrespect to any LEOs out there but these exemptions are part of the problem. If there were no exemptions then I am fairly certain there would be some % of LEOs who would become more active in fighting for the cause but currently remain silent because they are not affected.

The LE exemption was "negotiated" so that the AG gets PR support by LE top brass for any of her restrictions against non-LE. Otherwise they would be subject to the same ridiculous restrictions, and not have the ability to resell their dealer banned guns at rape prices to mere mortals. Call it a bribe or a threat by the AG, whatever you want. LE is not going to give up their exemption.

I don't think it is negotiated these days, more like they (legislature/AG/governor/etc.) do it automatically so that they can be sure to get a bunch of uniformed chiefs (politicrats) to stand behind them.

Most cops in MA could care less about their guns, they don't own any privately and they would gladly turn in their sidearm for a Cross Pen if offered by their chief!

Those that are "gun people" are folks like those that are or have been on NES (most have been chased off by the anti-police rhetoric) and would gladly stand beside us (but never in uniform) to support us.

They don't. Ask any patrol cop how "represented" they feel by MCOPA

Mike

MCOPA is a CHIEFS association and never pretended to represent rank and file cops. Each department has a union (FOP, MPA, etc.) that represent the rank and file cops in negotiations. Other than that they don't have any political mass or clout to change regulations/laws.

She wants to be Hillary's Gun Control Czar

BINGO!

regulations
n. rules and administrative codes issued by governmental agencies at all levels, municipal, county, state and federal. Although they are not laws, regulations have the force of law, since they are adopted under authority granted by statutes, and often include penalties for violations. ...

Learn about the Code of Massachusetts Regulations
https://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/newreply.php?do=postreply&t=317364
The Code of Massachusetts Regulations (CMR) contains regulations promulgated by state agencies pursuant to the Administrative Procedures Act ( M.G.L. c. 30A ). Rules and regulations form part of the body of administrative law along with administrative orders and decisions.

Emphasis mine.

If she wants to push an agenda like this, and completely ignore the letter of the law, I would love to see her membership in the bar association be suspended for her actions. ...

Granny Warren practiced law without a license at Harvard. She's known to have raked in high six figures in legal fees (and probably millions more in lawyer income not disclosed in public documents). Yet the Board of Bar Overseers gave the complaint a good brooming. Nothing to see here folks, move along.

I'm sure Marsha would get the same consideration from the corrupt Mass BBO
(assuming that being the AG even requires a law license).

Last edited:
I know many of you folks here hate Cops and Fudds. If you seriously believe the majority of real boots-on-the-ground Commonwealth Cops are not behind the people on this issue, then you might as well join BLM and start shooting us............

I know many of you folks here hate Cops and Fudds. If you seriously believe the majority of real boots-on-the-ground Commonwealth Cops are not behind the people on this issue, then you might as well join BLM and start shooting us............
I'd like to see some participation in the struggle from traditional hunting circles and my friends in blue, nonetheless, if police departments and officers themselves are just as hurt by these unjust laws it would help motivate the masses.

Yeah there's been a real groundswell of cops speaking out against the AG. I'm just worried they're being TOO aggressive about it.

Most cops in MA could care less about their guns, they don't own any privately and they would gladly turn in their sidearm for a Cross Pen if offered by their chief!

Those that are "gun people" are folks like those that are or have been on NES (most have been chased off by the anti-police rhetoric) and would gladly stand beside us (but never in uniform) to support us.

Which is why pointing to incidents of cops negligently discharging to try to claim a firearm safety/malfunction issue is so ridiculous. They are taking a subset of the set of "gun users" which is probably the least self-motivated in both training with their firearms and adhering to fundamental safety protocols.

Your original post stated Regulation and not CMR.
Code of Massachusetts Regulations

- - - Updated - - -

No disrespect to any LEOs out there but these exemptions are part of the problem.
Exactly.

It's like trying to get an anti-pike authority referendum passed when less than 50% of the voters pay tolls on a regular basis.

Code of Massachusetts Regulations

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly.

It's like trying to get an anti-pike authority referendum passed when less than 50% of the voters pay tolls on a regular basis.
No need to be so hostile. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I don't know..;but it seems to me that the other lawsuits, Remmington, Exxon, is going to be a lot different than going after
the lawful gun owners in Mass.
I remember the saying ," Welcome to the big leagues."

ggboy

If the AG cares so much about public safety Why doesn't she come out and retroactively ban motorcycles and make possession a felony.

Motorcycles are far more lethal than Glock 'Area 51' accidental discharges in Mass...

From Wiki: Since about 2004 over 4,000 people have died every year up to 2014 in motorcycle accidents, and in 2007 and 2008 deaths exceeded 5000 per year.[SUP][2][/SUP] At the same time occupant deaths of other types of vehicles has decreased in the 21st century, so motorcycle accidents deaths have become an increased share of all deaths and noted for being 26 times more deadly than cars.[SUP][2][/SUP] Operators of sport motorcycle models had a higher rate of death compared to other motorcycle types, and speeding was noted in roughly half of fatal sport and super sport accidents compared to about a fifth for fatal accidents of other types.[SUP][3][/SUP] Sport and super sport riders were also likely to be younger among those involved in a fatal accident, with an average age of 27 (for the year 2005).[SUP][3][/SUP] The number of fatalities of those under 30 has gone from 80% percent in 1975 to 30% in 2014.[SUP][4]

[/SUP]

I guess I am dense or clueless or miss all the good threads. I have been fairly regular here for over year and haven't seen this hatred of LEOs. LEOs are just like the rest of us, you got good ones and you got bad ones.

I want to clarify my early statement on exemptions. If I was a LEO I would love the exemption also. I also might also keep my mouth shut about laws and policies if opening it meant I was going to get a ration of crap from higher ups and do potential career damage.

My thoughts on the LEO exemptions is the same as others law, such as Obama care, that have exemptions for politicians. I feel there should no exemptions for anyone. There is nothing to be gained, unless you are of the special class, and much to be lost. The whole purpose of exemptions are to buy the political support of the exempted class while oppressing the non-exempted class. In the end there can be nothing but problems because you are pitting one group against the other.

If the AG cares so much about public safety Why doesn't she come out and retroactively ban motorcycles and make possession a felony.

Motorcycles are far more lethal than Glock 'Area 51' accidental discharges in Mass...

From Wiki: Since about 2004 over 4,000 people have died every year up to 2014 in motorcycle accidents, and in 2007 and 2008 deaths exceeded 5000 per year.[SUP][2][/SUP] At the same time occupant deaths of other types of vehicles has decreased in the 21st century, so motorcycle accidents deaths have become an increased share of all deaths and noted for being 26 times more deadly than cars.[SUP][2][/SUP] Operators of sport motorcycle models had a higher rate of death compared to other motorcycle types, and speeding was noted in roughly half of fatal sport and super sport accidents compared to about a fifth for fatal accidents of other types.[SUP][3][/SUP] Sport and super sport riders were also likely to be younger among those involved in a fatal accident, with an average age of 27 (for the year 2005).[SUP][3][/SUP] The number of fatalities of those under 30 has gone from 80% percent in 1975 to 30% in 2014.[SUP][4]

[/SUP]

BIKES DONT KILL IS THE HARD FLOOR OR ROADS WITH TOO MANY LOSE ROCKS . THE ROAD SHOULD BE LIKE PLAYGROUND FOR KIDS SOFT AND CUSHI.... MAYBE IS THE HELMETS- YOU CANT SEE WHERE YOU GOING WHEN YOU WEAR THOSE.
:)

Reds

"Exclusivity is for everyone. Try us! You'll find us refreshing."

[/SUP]

Hey now with that... Don't give them ideas.

Not true. I once saw a break-open shotgun, exposed hammer, hammer down, fire on closing. That was an AD.

Since the Three Rules were followed, it's a story, no an incident.

Had it happen to me on the range at Boy Scout Camp. DCM single shot bolt action .22LR rifle, loaded one round on command, closed the bolt and it went downrange (pointed in safe direction, no harm). My hand was nowhere near the trigger. As a 12-13 yo I had no idea WHY it happened (I'm pretty sure now that it was dirt in the firing pin channel) but it truly impressed upon me the importance of the basic safety rules and that was >50 yrs ago and I remember it like it was yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom