MA AG SUED GLOCK INC AND REMINGTON ARMS...

Glock firearms are “prone to accidental discharge” NO, NO, no. A person pulled the trigger.

"She said the handguns ended up in the hands of Massachusetts consumers “irrespective of whether the sales were made legally or not.”"

So shouldn't LEOs have to turn in their Glocks & Remington 700s for the good of public safety? I don't want to be at a Labor Day activity and have one of the guns shoot me by itself.

Glock can ignore this? Then her law enforcement people will be stuck buying what we're stuck with,?

She is just plain nuts. [thinking] That's a truly sick woman there.

So let's take away the MA cop's Glock pistols and Remington shotguns too. Now. Today. Safety demands it! We don't want them hurting themselves after all, right Maura? LOL!!!! [laugh]

Some interesting quote from the article

Healey’s court papers, however, indicate that Remington and Glock are not the only gun makers she is targeting. Both are “part of a larger series of similar gun safety investigations,” Healey’s office wrote.

I WONDER IF THIS IS THE ONLY REAL PATH TO FULLY REMOVE THE GUN BAN IN THE STATE OF MA. MAKE IT ALL ALOT WORSE BEFORE THE ONLY WAY TO FIX IT IS BY ALL PARTIES SPENDING LOTS OF MONEY TO REMOVE CURRENT BAN. WHAT DO WE KNOW...

REDS

"Exclusivity is for everyone. Try us! You'll find us refreshing."

So this is just another aspect of her plan. Alienate and discourage people from bothering to sell in our state. I hope fighting on too many fronts causes her to fail.

WTF, one of the example cases was a cop who left his gun within reach of a 3 year old who then shot him with it, but yeah.... Its the gunmakers fault.

That's like suing a car company because you left your kid in a running car and they shift it into drive and run you over.

Cyndi Roy Gonzalez said, “It’s unfortunate that these gun manufacturers have taken our office to court rather than comply with a simple request for consumer complaints and related information.”

Yea, would like to see a copy of that "request". I'm fairly certain it was probably a "demand" along with threats of legal action. And, "simple" was probably something along the lines of 40 years of all consumer information, not just MA.

If the non-government entities could play the same game that they do, they should respond with 40 years of completely redacted news articles while, at the same time, billing the AG $0.10 per page + $40 hour for research.

This is a great argument

Glocks can be sold only to law enforcement officers in Massachusetts, because consumer sales are banned under state law. As such, Glock argues, Healey is misusing her investigative powers “for the ulterior purpose of harassing an out-of-state company that does not engage in in-state consumer sales.”

Truly emboldened by the corrupt judges ruling against Comm2A in the Glock case!!

I dare say that she is the most dangerous MA AG we've had in all my years on this earth!

I have no doubt that she'll win this case too, just like the above-mentioned case. The judges around here are all in her pocket.

Healey argues Glock firearms are “prone to accidental discharge”

Is that why the NYPD keeps shooting bystanders? "It just went off, I swear...."

I own several Glocks and have never experienced this fictitious "accidental discharge".....Mine must be defective.

But Healey says that, despite the state’s ban, 10,000 Glocks were sold in Massachusetts between January 2014 and August 2015, including 8,000 to buyers who do not appear to be law-enforcement officers. She said the handguns ended up in the hands of Massachusetts consumers “irrespective of whether the sales were made legally or not.”

Get ready, her highness will be trying to figure out some way to make Glock owners felons now, too. She has dictated that Glocks can't be sold straight to a buyer by FFLs in MA, but now she is claiming that there are consumer safety concerns. Which is it? She needs to make up her mind and stop with the ****ing political grandstanding to try to suck up to Bloomberg and Clinton.

Truly emboldened by the corrupt judges ruling against Comm2A in the Glock case!!

I dare say that she is the most dangerous MA AG we've had in all my years on this earth!

I have no doubt that she'll win this case too, just like the above-mentioned case. The judges around here are all in her pocket.

Actually Len,
I believe one of those Judges is literally in her bed, the rest may be in her pocket.......

The usual 'pro.gov/anti law abiding citizen' media twist.. ("Glocks can be sold only to law enforcement officers in Massachusetts")... Not distinguishing between "new" and the grandfathered-in prebans, making it appear that a F2F transaction between two legal LTC holders on NES constituted an "illegal sale".

And this: "In her newly disclosed legal action, Healey argues Glock firearms are prone to accidental discharge"
Which apparently explains why I'm constantly ducking for cover around the house every time I unholster my prone to accidental discharge G17. I've gotta try remember to unload it every time cuz the damned prone thing just keeps going off by itself.

I wonder if any cops have the same issue around their house too?... y'know, constantly under attack by these damned self-firing robotic 9mm's while in the comfort of their homes....

Just sayin'

And if so many glocks are finding their way into non Leo hands, wouldn't her obvious "safety issue" be that? No, it's headline grabbing harassment plain and simple.

edit: as the author intended, I also assumed gen4 Leo only glocks. But that's probably not the case is it.

Last edited:
I WONDER IF THIS IS THE ONLY REAL PATH TO FULLY REMOVE THE GUN BAN IN THE STATE OF MA. MAKE IT ALL ALOT WORSE BEFORE THE ONLY WAY TO FIX IT IS BY ALL PARTIES SPENDING LOTS OF MONEY TO REMOVE CURRENT BAN. WHAT DO WE KNOW...

REDS

"Exclusivity is for everyone. Try us! You'll find us refreshing."

I get what your saying, but why are you yelling so early in the morning?

Back
Top Bottom