MA AG SUED GLOCK INC AND REMINGTON ARMS...

If the lawsuit goes through, then it's definitely going to shine a light on why Glocks are considered unsafe when LEOs in MA use them.
Silly you, MachineHead... Don't you know the light is already shining brightly on LEOs in MA?
They're BETTER than you. They're smarter than you. They're tougher than you. They're more honest, decent and law abiding than you. They're better trained, better situated mentally and psychologically, more decent than you, more safe and trustworthy with their firearms, more knowledgeable about the safe and proper use of them.. You probably use yours to hammer a nail into some sheet rock or as an ice breaker for your windshield in the deep of winter, etc.

Law Enforcement? They're just BETTER men and women than you are/than we are, etc. Didn't you get the memo on this?

(+1)

Radical Leftist Lesbians.....the greatest threat this country faces and the greatest threat to the Constitution. They hate the Constitution. They hate Men. They hate the military. The actually hate America.

We live in a very troubled time.

Her lithium dosage is low. Need to increase. This is the behavior of a maniac in power.

in all seriousness this lady is completely rogue. Didnt she take an oath to defend the people of this state and the constituition? the legislature either wakes up and drafts some mechanism to remove her from office or she will drive this state into the ground.

the good news is that the more fights she picks and toes she steps on, the more support we can gain to remove her from office.

Glock firearms are “prone to accidental discharge” NO, NO, no. A person pulled the trigger.

From the article:

"Responding to Glock’s lawsuit, she referenced news stories about a sheriff's deputy accidentally firing a Glock pistol in San Francisco’s Hall of Justice, a Los Angeles police officer who was paralyzed from the waist down after his 3-year-old son accidentally fired his Glock pistol, and a Massachusetts man who was dancing at a July 4th party when his Glock handgun fired while it was in his pocket."

Yeah, these are the manufacturers fault. The trigger is supposed to know if you meant to pull it obviously.

3 points here
is irrespective a word?
not bad for the globe in keeping it fair.
reds your a tool who sells glocks for 1200 dollars don't you think you should shut up about this one.

As I observe Healey I see Janet Reno. I worry more now. Reno didn't have the Courts or the political majority to back up her view of what America should be like. The SCOTUS is dead-locked at 4-4 on just about every case. Hillary get in and threats like Healey can carry out their radical agenda without interference.

I'm planning on moving to VA, TN, or NC in the next year or two. Can't wait.

I would pay S&W $100 to move out of state. They need to recognize the BS that is involved here. Move on down south. AL, MS, TN, would be glad to have you and your products.

That's some really good reporting by the Globe about how gun makers "evaded" the AWB by complying with it.

For you 8000 buyers who do not appear to be Leo's ,
she has your name and addresses,
guess what happens if she prevails in this case?

eta: how mutually exclusive is the ridiculous argument that a product that is unsafe,

is is ok to be issued to ma police?

the next cop who has a n.d. Now has an open door to sue the AG's office for exempting a dangerous product ,
votes over taxpayer settlement money much?

Last edited:
I vomited reading the article and convulsed yet again after reading the comments.

Folks, get out of Massachusetts. There is no virtue left in "well I'm staying and fighting" because the deck is rigged against you. The fight was already lost decades ago. It's just a waste of time, money and eventual ulcer medication at this point. Every minute you stay, you are subsidizing your own oppression and paying the salaries of your oppressors. It's still America outside of the PRM.

For you 8000 buyers who do not appear to be Leo's ,
she has your name and addresses,
guess what happens if she prevails in this case?

What happens? I'd be arrested for owning a gun I'm licensed to own?

So this is just another aspect of her plan. Alienate and discourage people from bothering to sell in our state. I hope fighting on too many fronts causes her to fail.

It is a multi-front war, and she has the unlimited resources of the commonwealth taxpayers to fund her delusions

As I observe Healey I see Janet Reno. I worry more now. Reno didn't have the Courts or the political majority to back up her view of what America should be like. The SCOTUS is dead-locked at 4-4 on just about every case. Hillary get in and threats like Healey can carry out their radical agenda without interference.

Yup, that old hurrr, durrr, 'never Trump because he's not conservative enough' thing is going to work out just fvcking GREAT, isn't it?

Newsflash - No doubt we are in a battle with a tyrannical, anti-gun politician using our tax dollars for her fishing trips and her political gain to go after gun manufacturers. In 2014, while running for AG, she stated that,

"...she believes that the Supreme Court went too far. I don't think that was the original intent of the Second Amendment, Healey said."

https://www.northeastshooters.com/v...r-for-AG?highlight=maura+healey+supreme+court
(see post #19 by Acujeff from 10/30/2014)

http://www.masslive.com/politics/index.ssf/2014/10/maura_healey_says_supreme_cour.html

Words can come back to haunt you. All of this crap that she is pulling has nothing to do with consumer safety. It is just being used as a disguise for her anti-gun agenda as she doesn't believe in the 2nd Amendment, AT ALL! It's obvious from her remarks that she thinks she is smarter than anyone appointed to SCOTUS.

After she finishes with Glock and Remington, she will take on other gun manufacturers. In the meantime, automobile accidents will take a far larger toll on consumers with regard to the numbers of deaths and injuries caused by automobile accidents, but with her, GUNS are all that matter.

What further proof of her anti-gun gun agenda is needed when a pre-1998 Glock without a loaded chamber indicator are legal while a Glock WITH a loaded chamber indicator is not legal for dealers to sell?

Mark my words, her actions confirm that she is headed for a complete ban on all post 1998 Glocks and will make them illegal as of a certain date, just as she did with the AWB rifles. Then again, based on her mood, she may just go for a complete confiscation of every Glock in this state not owned by a LEO.

Last edited:
Speechless, the only thing I can think of is the NRA better start stepping it up. We're getting steamrolled over here.

The more time that passes the worse off we are in my opinion.

Cyndi Roy Gonzalez said, “It’s unfortunate that these gun manufacturers have taken our office to court rather than comply with a simple request for consumer complaints and related information.”

Yea, would like to see a copy of that "request". I'm fairly certain it was probably a "demand" along with threats of legal action. And, "simple" was probably something along the lines of 40 years of all consumer information, not just MA.

If the non-government entities could play the same game that they do, they should respond with 40 years of completely redacted news articles while, at the same time, billing the AG $0.10 per page + $40 hour for research.

Could a FOIA request get us a copy of the AG's request to the manufactors?

I'm planning on moving to VA, TN, or NC in the next year or two. Can't wait.

I would pay S&W $100 to move out of state. They need to recognize the BS that is involved here. Move on down south. AL, MS, TN, would be glad to have you and your products.

I'm 2 weeks away and I'd love to see kahr and s+w move out of state. And every resident in state with an ltc to move too. Let her have her liberal utopia and let it burn the f*** down on her.

Instead of rushing out to grab that Mini-14, and you intend on staying in MA to help fight this, maybe spend that money on GOAL and Comm2a instead.

They will need every red cent.

Is that why the NYPD keeps shooting bystanders? "It just went off, I swear...."

I own several Glocks and have never experienced this fictitious "accidental discharge".....Mine must be defective.

Get ready, her highness will be trying to figure out some way to make Glock owners felons now, too. She has dictated that Glocks can't be sold straight to a buyer by FFLs in MA, but now she is claiming that there are consumer safety concerns. Which is it? She needs to make up her mind and stop with the ****ing political grandstanding to try to suck up to Bloomberg and Clinton.

I hope this doesn't precipitate another reinterpretation. FFLs can't sell them...but now that means you can't buy/own them, either.

She needs to make up her mind and stop with the ****ing political grandstanding to try to suck up to Bloomberg and Clinton.
Problem is, she actually doesn't "need" to do anything that you/we say she "needs" to do. She's well aware that she is almost above the law, nearly beyond reproach, and is placing her bets and letting it all ride cuz she has nothing to lose.

If any of her legal edicts/opinions/suggestions/recommendations are overturned or set aside? The first (and every) time anyone does anything with a gun that makes the news (Abington etc... "Ban! Ban, confiscate, ban!"), she can just stand up and scream "See? See what I mean? I told you all that these are evil and... " (blah blah)...

And anything she does/says that is upheld is a feather in her cap and one more taxpayer-provided step for her up another rung of the ladder of power. Her wife is a judge, her goals and aspirations may be (who knows) Senator, Congresswoman, Attorney General of the US, etc..

But if put yourself in her high heels? You'd realize you have literally nothing to lose with the larger percent of Massachusetts public when it comes to anything involving the owners of those g*ddamned evil g-g-g-GUNS that a "small percentage" of MA citizens keep and bear...

I also hope everyone here who is reading this thread and feeling your blood absolutely boil realizes that this is just a warmup, a precursor, to what life under Queen Alinsky would be like, especially those, not to politicize this thread and I sincerely don't want oty, but just stop and think about a "third party" vote that helps to elect someone who would make Maura seem like Mary Poppins by comparison. Trump isn't perfect, but if you think Maura is "out of control" now? Just imagine how emboldened and self-righteous she'd be if her idol is anointed with the title "POTUS".

Everything that Frau Healey, a clearly-out-of-control 'disregarder' of the Bill of Rights is pulling right now would be multiplied ten fold or more if, God forbid, Clinton wins by even a one electoral vote margin. If Maura is emboldened now, and really feeling her oats from the national notoriety that has come to her in the wake of her convention appearance and her gun grab(s), just imagine how completely drunk with power she'd feel on November 9th when she wakes up, looks at her wife across the breakfast table and jumping-high-fives her with a "YES WE DID IT!!!!", and then sits down and re-reads yet another chapter and page of the MGLs that clearly need to be "re-interpreted".

Onward and upward, baby, stepping stone law abiding citizen pee-ons be damned!!

Last edited:
Glocks are indeed prone to accidental discharges. All it needs is for someone to accidentally pull the trigger.

Could a FOIA request get us a copy of the AG's request to the manufactors?

ladies and germs, a point of info, I see this foia stuff al over irt state gov. It does not apply to the states.

FOIA only applies to agencies of the federal government (note this means it also does not apply to Congress or the Judicial branch). It does not allow you to get information from state or local governments. However, most state and local governments are covered by state public records laws.

Jesus ****ing christ! There is no such thing as an accidental discharge! It's a ****ing negligent discharge, and you are responsible for it! I truly cannot comprehend people who don't grasp this simple concept. These are the same kind of whiny little shits who refuse to accept responsibility for anything in this world.

My prediction is that Healy will have too many fronts to fight simultaneously......think of Germany in WW2.

The legislature and the governor better nip this in the bud quickly, or there will be problems.

Jesus ****ing christ! There is no such thing as an accidental discharge! It's a ****ing negligent discharge, and you are responsible for it! I truly cannot comprehend people who don't grasp this simple concept. These are the same kind of whiny little shits who refuse to accept responsibility for anything in this world.

It's always the person who has the deepest pockets who is at fault. Personal responsibility is a thing of the past.

Back
Top Bottom