MA AG SUED GLOCK INC AND REMINGTON ARMS...

Innovation in ways to screw over citizens and consumers... yeah that is what we need... WTF.

Maybe thats because, as Healey and her predecessors have demonstrated, whenever there is an opportunity to control it will be contorted to serve political agendas rather than to actually help consumers.

This X a BILLION! Queen Maura doesn't give a **** about consumers. Only pushing her political agenda to higher office. She is just another Hitler with respect to civil rights.

More from the Washington Beacon, claiming that anyone buying a Glock in Mass from a "third-party" i.e. not a dealer is buying illegally

Glock said the sale of their firearms to the public is prohibited in Massachusetts. Only law enforcement are able to purchase the company’s handguns. In a counter filing, Healey said the investigation “is not motivated, as Glock complains, by animus toward Glock or more broadly, by animus toward guns” and the fact that Glock doesn’t sell firearms in the state doesn’t matter because their firearms are available from third parties on the second-hand market.

The attorney general said that even if consumers are purchasing their Glocks illegally, the state still has a responsibility to protect these potentially criminal consumers from faulty firearms. “Irrespective of whether the sales were made legally or not, there are a large number of Glock guns in the hands of Massachusetts consumers,” Healey’s filing said.

More from the Washington Beacon, claiming that anyone buying a Glock in Mass from a "third-party" i.e. not a dealer is buying illegally

Glock said the sale of their firearms to the public is prohibited in Massachusetts. Only law enforcement are able to purchase the company’s handguns. In a counter filing, Healey said the investigation “is not motivated, as Glock complains, by animus toward Glock or more broadly, by animus toward guns” and the fact that Glock doesn’t sell firearms in the state doesn’t matter because their firearms are available from third parties on the second-hand market.

The attorney general said that even if consumers are purchasing their Glocks illegally, the state still has a responsibility to protect these potentially criminal consumers from faulty firearms. “Irrespective of whether the sales were made legally or not, there are a large number of Glock guns in the hands of Massachusetts consumers,” Healey’s filing said.
Laughable and double laughable. She is totally out of her mind. Delusional in the extreme. [puke]

I just can't see how she makes this argument outside of a corrupt Ma. court.
If the firearm is truly defective (As in an unsafe in design or manufactured improperly) then why would LE be allowed to carry them ?
No amount of training would overcome a defective machine.

If the firearm is truly defective (As in an unsafe in design or manufactured improperly) then why would LE be allowed to carry them ?

I don't think she's so concerned about winning, more like raising her profile to become the next Elizabeth Warren.

The Washington Beacon should go read the law. For spreading false information they have no protection under the 1st amendment

potentially criminal consumers from faulty firearms.
Both the EOPS list and AG list place the onus on the purveyor, not the consumer.

It would be interesting to see the AG go after consumers using the theory they have conspired to commit an unfair and deceptive trade practice against themselves.

The AG claims support from LE for much of what she does, certainly LE doesn't speak out against the AG.

Glock should point out that a significant vector for their guns getting into MA is through POs who can purchase them (and then resell them) because the AG specifically exempted LE.

Lets see how supportive LE is when the AG is forced to remove their exemption.

So where does it say anything about private sales being criminal? Where is the Q&A section of the Washington Beacon to get some guidance

http://www.mass.gov/ago/docs/regula...ag-handgun-regulation-enforcement-notices.pdf

The regulations apply generally to all "transfers" (sales, leases, and rentals) of handguns by "handgun- purveyors" (dealers, wholesalers, and manufacturers) to customers located in Massachusetts

The definition of "handgun-purveyor" includes any person or entity that transfers handguns to a customer located within the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, but excludes: those who transfer less than five handguns per year;

The terms "handgun-purveyor" and "transfer" are among the terms defined in the regulations at Section 16.01

PS EOPS has a lot of new generation glocks on the approved list

Last edited:
1) The title of thread should be changed to Glock/Remington sued AG (like in another thread).
2) What is this BS about the state having "...a responsibility to protect these potentially criminal consumers from faulty firearms." Glocks are used all over the world, but the AG is the only one that believes they are defective? Get the state out of my life and my business!

The state (AG) has NO POWER to tell me or anyone else that I cannot use a Glock based on 3 useless stories about negligent, not accidental, discharges. In addition, the state (AG) has NO POWER without DUE PROCESS to tell me that I cannot use an AR15, AK47, or a Glock. The AG is just bat-shit crazy!
The People have the right to protect themselves from petty little tyrants like this AG!
Rant over; I'm relaxed now, so carry on as usual. [laugh]

So, she wants to protect criminal gun owners from Glocks...but she doesn't want us to protect ourselves or family.

I still can't understand why the whole ****ing state can't see what she is really doing...POWER GRAB FOR POLITICAL GAIN. She lies more that Hillary...and that is saying something.

These gun regulations the AG is coming up with must look really f-ing stupid to people in free America.

I welcome the attention she's getting, though. The more she talks the more she exposes her bullshit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These gun regulations the AG is coming up with must look really f-ing stupid to people in free America.

I welcome the attention she's getting, though. The more she talks the more she exposes her bullshit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes- they do - Just took a class today at Sig Academy in NH - people from all over new England in my class are laughing at MA laws even more than before.

It really is well beyond stupid... the BS that she is trying to sell in that lawsuit. Think about it! She wants dearly to protect us "potentially criminal consumers" from those evil, faulty, illegal Glock firearms... the very ones most in demand and used by the cops in MA, some of whom guard her sorry pathetic ass from us "potentially criminal consumers" in the first place. [thinking] WTF???

Maura, why not start by taking them away from your guards? They could hurt themselves ya know! Wouldn't that be the right thing to do? [laugh]

The federal court took the position "Yup, right here in the Glock manual, shows the loaded chamber is ineffective just as she says, no need to hear testimony from the opposition's experts. Summary judgement for the AG".

"potentially criminal consumers" in the first place.
010.gif
WTF???
She is doubly wrong:

1. Under the CMR the selling of a gun disapproved by the AG is a civil violation, not a crime.

2. The offense is committed by the purveyor (holder of a MA dealer's license). The consumer is a victim of an "unfair and deceptive trade practice", not a "criminal".

Last edited:
Yes- they do - Just took a class today at Sig Academy in NH - people from all over new England in my class are laughing at MA laws even more than before.

Might want to remind them that our AG is laying the groundwork for other AGs across the country and nationally. We need their help to shut down this disease before it spreads to their state.... and it will.

She needs to start hanging out with Hillary on the small chance that what Hillary has is contagious. What kind of person wants to control another so much? I have a hard time understanding these people. Maybe they have brain damage?

The federal court took the position "Yup, right here in the Glock manual, shows the loaded chamber is ineffective just as she says, no need to hear testimony from the opposition's experts. Summary judgement for the AG".

She is doubly wrong:

1. Under the CMR the selling of a gun disapproved by the AG is a civil violation, not a crime.

2. The offense is committed by the purveyor (holder of a MA dealer's license). The consumer is a victim of an "unfair and deceptive trade practice", not a "criminal".[/QUOTE}

True, but by her statement, how can we be victims of "unfair and deceptive trade practices" when she needs to ask Glock for records from all over the country? How many unfair and deceptive trade practice complaints has the MA AG's office received for a defective Glock in the past 25 years?

She's just making up more and more dumb statements as she tries to wiggle out of this. Apparently, not many or any, if she needs to search the country for complaints.

Last edited:
Might want to remind them that our AG is laying the groundwork for other AGs across the country and nationally. We need their help to shut down this disease before it spreads to their state.... and it will.

Agreed - some believe it could reach them, some do not.

True, but by her statement, how can we be victims of "unfair and deceptive trade practices" when she needs to ask Glock for records from all over the country? How many unfair and deceptive trade practice complaints has the MA AG's office received for a defective Glock in the past 25 years?
Let me take a wild ass guess. How about... ZERO! [laugh]

She's just making up more and more dumb statements as she tries to wiggle out of this. Apparently, not many or any, if she needs to search the country for complaints.
We now know that her idea of the best self-promoting political mischief (after she runs out of tranny bathroom and other pressing LGBT issues) is making as much noise and trouble as possible for gunowners, gun dealers and gun manufacturers. I smell BloomingTurd's dirty money and influence all over this despicable tyrant. [angry]

If I didn't know any better I'd say she was behind the removal of the revolver emoji on iOS 10.
She is just crazy and weird enough that you might be right. [thinking]

Quite possibly this could all
Come tumbling down

If you mean for her, then yes I believe it might all come tumbling down.

But not before MA taxpayers pay a boat-load of money defending Healey's exploits -- those same taxpayers all the while blissfully unaware that this is all political conniving motivate by Healey's epic hubris.

She will lose in court, but she will not care as the taxpayers of the Commonwealth are merely stepping stones on her political path -- yeah, she's public servant [bs1]

My comment/question is , "Doesn't the Ag's office have a budget ".
I mean if the state is on the verge of bankruptcy, would she get some flack from her superiors
about all the money being spent on these lawsuit'/
Maybe she shoudl be worried about "going over budget?
ggboy

My comment/question is , "Doesn't the Ag's office have a budget ".
I mean if the state is on the verge of bankruptcy, would she get some flack from her superiors
about all the money being spent on these lawsuit'/
Maybe she shoudl be worried about "going over budget?
ggboy

IIRC, she has no boss.

This was planned in advance. They knew it will end up in courts so you don't think they thought of the money? She acted and she can sit back and watch us fight to prove she violated our rights. The cost we will incur comes out of our pockets and money can be tight. On the other hand she has money coming in from all of us who work in MA regardless were we reside. There is a cost benefit analysis to everything and they have done their due diligence. Victory will come at a high monetary cost. Just my opinion

Simple solution to all of this:

Glock, SW, etc all ban the sales to .gov entities who ban sales to their civilian population. If a dealer is caught selling to .gov entity, that dealer no longer is allowed to peddle their wares.

Go the same route Barrett did to California.

Why give exemptions to a special class of citizen? They're surely not civilians...

If you mean for her, then yes I believe it might all come tumbling down.

But not before MA taxpayers pay a boat-load of money defending Healey's exploits -- those same taxpayers all the while blissfully unaware that this is all political conniving motivate by Healey's epic hubris.

She will lose in court, but she will not care as the taxpayers of the Commonwealth are merely stepping stones on her political path -- yeah, she's public servant [bs1]

I wouldn't assume she will loose in court in MA, she has all the judges on her side.

They will make her win no matter what they have to do.

Back
Top Bottom