Ltc restrictions removed

Eyemahm

NES Member
Anyone have experience getting restrictions removed from an ltc in the people's Republic of Cambridge? It's before first renewal.

They told me to write a letter saying why and I'm trying to figure out what to write and if it's even worth the trouble.

Give it a shot.

Comm2a if you are reading this would a form letter requesting restrictions removal written by a lawyer make sense? One that can be used for all seeking this?

heres the letter:

Dear Tooth Fairy LEO,

I pay tax, abide by the law and answer questions whenever your LEO friends interrogate (I mean "question") me. After 3 months of saving money in my
piggy bank, Mom finally let me buy a Sig P938.

It would be swell if I could carry MY gun on MY person. Please pretty please.

I love you Tooth Fairy LEO.

-Junior

I have found even the reddest towns (most) will issue unrestricted (or at least an employment restriction) licenses to business owners. I also find that most people do have a side gig. Sometimes its just a matter of a little paperwork to make it official.

I have found even the reddest towns (most) will issue unrestricted (or at least an employment restriction) licenses to business owners. I also find that most people do have a side gig. Sometimes its just a matter of a little paperwork to make it official.
How much paperwork are we talking? The full llc treatment?
heres the letter:

Dear Tooth Fairy LEO,

I pay tax, abide by the law and answer questions whenever your LEO friends interrogate (I mean "question") me. After 3 months of saving money in my
piggy bank, Mom finally let me buy a Sig P938.

It would be swell if I could carry MY gun on MY person. Please pretty please.

I love you Tooth Fairy LEO.

-Junior
This is probably as good as plan b as any.

They told me to write a letter saying why and I'm trying to figure out what to write and if it's even worth the trouble.

The letter will be used against you to further justify you having restrictions. Don't even ask me how I know. My situation was slightly different than yours only because I live in a "red" town that isn't Cambridge. I would suggest you consult with an attorney and be prepared to pay out at minimum $500 - $1500 depending on how far you wish to pursue your constitutional rights. I am awaiting my renewal license that should be here in less than a week. If the restrictions aren't removed as stated by my C.O.P., then I will be consulting with an attorney.

The letter will be used against you to further justify you having restrictions. Don't even ask me how I know. My situation was slightly different than yours only because I live in a "red" town that isn't Cambridge. I would suggest you consult with an attorney and be prepared to pay out at minimum $500 - $1500 depending on how far you wish to pursue your constitutional rights. I am awaiting my renewal license that should be here in less than a week. If the restrictions aren't removed as stated by my C.O.P., then I will be consulting with an attorney.

this is excellent advice.
dont write anything to the PD w/o attorney being involved.

Yeah, this is a concern and a reason to have a read on how the town would react to the expiry or restrictions removal route before making any decisions.

I sent comm2a an email around 10 days ago to see if they had any information on this process on a town by town basis but am still waiting to hear back. Do they return the messages left using the Web form?
It'd be great to hear about any recent cases and to understand what you mean by a little paperwork.

Back
Top Bottom