Looks like I'm going to be flaming liberals all night :)

Been reading all the news on the recent school shooting in colorado and have not been in a good mood all day in general. So I thought Why not bust out the .50 Cal keyboard and flame some libtards crying more laws in the news comments. Great stress reliever!

flaming.jpg

Hey! I got an idea, let's make it a law that you cannot shoot anyone unless it is in self defense! How about a law that makes it illegal to carry a gun in a school zone? How about needing a license to have a gun? Gee there's three great ideas that will stop idiots from shooting people.

Been reading all the news on the recent school shooting in colorado and have not been in a good mood all day in general. So I thought Why not bust out the .50 Cal keyboard and flame some libtards crying more laws in the news comments. Great stress reliever!

View attachment 88030
LOL good post.

But be careful - saying that you are
"going to be flaming liberals all night"
means something very different
to some flaming liberals... :-0

There are new studies being pushed that these liberals are ignoring the Best solutions to these crimes, and NONE of the solutions involve new gun laws. Read this on the MSNBC website :)

View attachment 88030

well now, i'm gonna need a link to this "powerful binary explosive" [smile][wink]

Gun Control Kills

35449_465709230165374_1320099020_n.jpg

If you want to have fun, go to the page Take Aim On The NRA. The admin is a liar and anti gun lunatic, and I took him/her to task on a bunch of lies until they got me permabanned. They lie about purchasing guns online, they lie about everything really. They will ban you for the truth but it's fun.

Hey! I got an idea, let's make it a law that you cannot shoot anyone unless it is in self defense! How about a law that makes it illegal to carry a gun in a school zone? How about needing a license to have a gun? Gee there's three great ideas that will stop idiots from shooting people.

No No No No!

Gun licenses and no carry zones are a direct violation of my constitutional rights! Take that liberal crap to DU! Besides they could never pass because of the second amendment anyway.

[smile]

Back
Top Bottom