Longmeadow MA Alert - CCW - AWB Bans proposed + Gun Registration!

Maybe they forgot to turn the camera on.

Up now, but even with that, it's probably going to be awhile before they get to the gun control articles... and from the discussion that was on earlier,

there's no guarantee they'll get that far tonight.

I didn't get in... got there late... no parking, drove around in circles for a little.. parked up the street and did the live feed on my phone... didn't look like there was any room for a fly in that auditorium.. I have a strong feeling we are WELL represented..

I didn't get in... got there late... no parking, drove around in circles for a little.. parked up the street and did the live feed on my phone... didn't look like there was any room for a fly in that auditorium.. I have a strong feeling we are WELL represented..

Did you happen to see any pro2A bumper stickers or clothing in the parking lot?

They just advanced (moved up to current time) article 32, this is the playing field/DPW issue, that is great news as that seems to be the reason a lot of the people came to the meeting, and hopefully they will leave after this vote

Shouldn't these people be required to read some documentation on the process so Madam Moderator doesn't have to lecture them?

Mike, where's the comments section? Do they have another forum? Just wondering.

ETA: I just minimized the screen and see the nonsense on the right sidebar.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom