• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

List of MA Senators and State Reps That DID NOT Sign Request Made to AG Healy

My state rep keeps saying that none of these bills are going to see the light of day until February. Isn't this reality?

For the record, she is on our side.

They are showing up this weekend to essentially vote on important issue's since this will be the last weekend they are working this year???

Cant 1 of the reps who are actuallyon our side pull a fillabuster and basicly hold up anything they wanted to actually vote on this weekend? Force a vote on our issue??

Is this even possible? If it is possible can 1 of the (few) pro 2a pols make this happen so this gets voted on asap?

The reply from my senator.....................................Thank you for contacting my state Senate office—I appreciate hearing from you.

I want you to know that my staff and I review every message sent to our office and we strive to respond as quickly as possible. If you have not already done so, please provide us with your full name, mailing address and phone number.

If you require immediate attention, please call my office directly at (617) 722-1410.

My staff and I look forward to assisting you.

Sincerely,

Senator Joan B. Lovely
Second Essex District
State House, Room 215
Boston, MA 02133
Phone: (617) 722-1410
Fax: (617) 722-1347
Email: [email protected]

Hey guys. Today I had the absolute pleasure of speaking with Rep. Dan Donahue, representing the 16th Worcester. This guy is THE MAN!! Told me he's an avid fly fisher and is now getting into hunting and guns. He is pro sportsman and pro 2A. Told me that he signed Rep Fernandez's letter to the AG and he wants this to be fixed. He questions the legality and the constitutionality of the whole thing. I told him about HD 4949 and HD 4948 from Rep. Lombardo and he is going to read through them and sounds as if he will back them. I guess the tough thing is that Healy did this so close to the end of their session, which I feel was probably part of her strategy. That and doing it just before going to the DNC in Philly for a little "look how great I am!" If you live in Worcester you should support him and Rep. Campanale. Btw he's new to the gun scene so some outreach from GOAL would probably not be a bad idea since he will most likely be an ally in the future.

Hey guys. Today I had the absolute pleasure of speaking with Rep. Dan Donahue, representing the 16th Worcester. This guy is THE MAN!! Told me he's an avid fly fisher and is now getting into hunting and guns. He is pro sportsman and pro 2A. Told me that he signed Rep Fernandez's letter to the AG and he wants this to be fixed. He questions the legality and the constitutionality of the whole thing. I told him about HD 4949 and HD 4948 from Rep. Lombardo and he is going to read through them and sounds as if he will back them. I guess the tough thing is that Healy did this so close to the end of their session, which I feel was probably part of her strategy. That and doing it just before going to the DNC in Philly for a little "look how great I am!" If you live in Worcester you should support him and Rep. Campanale. Btw he's new to the gun scene so some outreach from GOAL would probably not be a bad idea since he will most likely be an ally in the future.
Upskirting bill got passed in 2 days. With respect to the rep who is no doubt on our side, the emergency needs to be emphasized.

Roger that dennism. I completely agree. I see it the same way everyone else on this forum does and after also talking to my Senator yesterday, the house and senate are pissed. Although they may not agree with us on the matter, they don't find the AG's stunt to be cute. I emphasized the emergency and a lot of other things in my conversation with Rep. Donahue. Hopefully the rest of the house and senate get it.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, I meant to say may not all agree with us on the matter

Got this today. I went down the house and senate and email almost everyone. I have been calling my local officials who are on board with us.

Dear Chris,

Thank you for writing to me about this terrible decision by Attorney General Maura Healey to re-write our laws regarding semi-automatic rifles, I've heard from many people on it and I want you to know that I am joining a growing group of my colleagues to fight this decision. I was at the protest on the steps of the State House organized by Gun Owners Action League and the many voices there were clear: we cannot stand by idly and let our Constitutional rights be ignored.

I have signed on to a letter to the Attorney General calling for her to rescind her Enforcement Order and we are gathering signatures and support from other legislators this morning. We will also be filing legislation to clear up the description of banned weapons so that law abiding citizens can continue to purchase these rifles that are seldom used in crimes including HD.4949.

Please rest assured that I will do everything in my power to protect our Second Amendment rights.

Sincerely,

Representative Lenny Mirra
Second Essex District
State House, Room 548
Boston, MA 02133
Office: (617) 722-2803

This is from my official in my district.

Good Morning Mr. Casey,

Thank you for reaching out to our office regarding HD4949 An Act relative to the definition of assault weapons. The representative is a supporter of our second amendment rights, and we are looking into this legislation. He has signed onto 2 letters to the Attorney General regarding the recent announcement regarding copies and duplicates. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our office with any questions or concerns.

Best,
Rita

Rita G. Murphy
Chief of Staff
Office of Representative Mathew Muratore
State House, Room 39
Boston, MA 02133
(617) 722-2014
(508) 927-1080

State Representatives Continued

[FONT=&amp]Livingstone, Jay[/FONT] [FONT=&amp]617-722-2396[/FONT] [FONT=&amp][email protected][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Madaro, Adrian[/FONT] [FONT=&amp]617-722-2637[/FONT] [FONT=&amp][email protected][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Madden, Timothy[/FONT] [FONT=&amp]617-722-2810[/FONT] [FONT=&amp][email protected][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Mahoney, John[/FONT] [FONT=&amp]617-722-2460[/FONT] [FONT=&amp][email protected][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Malia, Elizabeth[/FONT] [FONT=&amp]617-722-2060[/FONT] [FONT=&amp][email protected][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Mariano, Ronald[/FONT] [FONT=&amp]617-722-2300[/FONT] [FONT=&amp][email protected][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Mark, Paul[/FONT] [FONT=&amp]617-722-2692[/FONT] [FONT=&amp][email protected][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Markey, Christopher[/FONT] [FONT=&amp]617-722-2020[/FONT] [FONT=&amp][email protected][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]McGonagle, Joseph[/FONT] [FONT=&amp]617-722-2400[/FONT] [FONT=&amp][email protected][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Miceli, James[/FONT] [FONT=&amp]617-722-2305[/FONT] [FONT=&amp][email protected][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Michlewitz, Aaron[/FONT] [FONT=&amp]617-722-2220[/FONT] [FONT=&amp][email protected][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Mom, Rady[/FONT] [FONT=&amp]617-722-2460[/FONT] [FONT=&amp][email protected][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Moran, Frank[/FONT] [FONT=&amp]617-722-2017[/FONT] [FONT=&amp][email protected][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Moran, Michael[/FONT] [FONT=&amp]617-722-2014[/FONT] [FONT=&amp][email protected][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Murphy, James[/FONT] [FONT=&amp]617-722-2240[/FONT] [FONT=&amp][email protected][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Naughton, Harold[/FONT] [FONT=&amp]617-722-2230[/FONT] [FONT=&amp][email protected][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]O'Day, James[/FONT] [FONT=&amp]617-722-2090[/FONT] [FONT=&amp]James.O'[email protected][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Parisella, Jerald[/FONT] [FONT=&amp]617-722-2877[/FONT] [FONT=&amp][email protected][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Peake, Sarah[/FONT] [FONT=&amp]617-722-2040[/FONT] [FONT=&amp][email protected][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Peisch, Alice[/FONT] [FONT=&amp]617-722-2070[/FONT] [FONT=&amp][email protected][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Petrolati, Thomas[/FONT] [FONT=&amp]617-722-2255[/FONT] [FONT=&amp][email protected][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Pignatelli, William[/FONT] [FONT=&amp]617-722-2017[/FONT] [FONT=&amp][email protected][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Provost, Denise[/FONT] [FONT=&amp]617-722-2263[/FONT] [FONT=&amp][email protected][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Puppolo, Angelo[/FONT] [FONT=&amp]617-722-2430[/FONT] [FONT=&amp][email protected][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Rogers, David[/FONT] [FONT=&amp]617-722-2013[/FONT] [FONT=&amp][email protected][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Rogers, John[/FONT] [FONT=&amp]617-722-2092[/FONT] [FONT=&amp][email protected][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Rosa, Dennis[/FONT] [FONT=&amp]617-722-2396[/FONT] [FONT=&amp][email protected][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Roy, Jeffrey[/FONT] [FONT=&amp]617-722-2020[/FONT] [FONT=&amp][email protected][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Rushing, Byron[/FONT] [FONT=&amp]617-722-2783[/FONT] [FONT=&amp][email protected][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Ryan, Daniel[/FONT] [FONT=&amp]617-722-2575[/FONT] [FONT=&amp][email protected][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Sanchez, Jeffrey[/FONT] [FONT=&amp]617-722-2430[/FONT] [FONT=&amp][email protected][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Sannicandro, Tom[/FONT] [FONT=&amp]617-722-2013[/FONT] [FONT=&amp][email protected][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Scaccia, Angelo[/FONT] [FONT=&amp]617-722-2060[/FONT] [FONT=&amp][email protected][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Schmid, Paul[/FONT] [FONT=&amp]617-722-2210[/FONT] [FONT=&amp][email protected][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Scibak, John[/FONT] [FONT=&amp]617-722-2030[/FONT] [FONT=&amp][email protected][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Smizik, Frank[/FONT] [FONT=&amp]617-722-2676[/FONT] [FONT=&amp][email protected][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Speliotis, Theodore[/FONT] [FONT=&amp]617-722-2410[/FONT] [FONT=&amp][email protected][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Stanley, Thomas[/FONT] [FONT=&amp]617-722-2230[/FONT] [FONT=&amp][email protected][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Story, Ellen[/FONT] [FONT=&amp]617-722-2012[/FONT] [FONT=&amp][email protected][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Straus, William[/FONT] [FONT=&amp]617-722-2400[/FONT] [FONT=&amp][email protected][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Swan, Benjamin[/FONT] [FONT=&amp]617-722-2380[/FONT] [FONT=&amp][email protected][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Timilty, Walter[/FONT] [FONT=&amp]617-722-2230[/FONT] [FONT=&amp][email protected][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Toomey, Timothy[/FONT] [FONT=&amp]617-722-2380[/FONT] [FONT=&amp][email protected][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Tosado Jose[/FONT] [FONT=&amp]617-722-2320[/FONT] [FONT=&amp][email protected][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Tucker, Paul[/FONT] [FONT=&amp]617-722-2400[/FONT] [FONT=&amp][email protected][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Ultrino, Steven[/FONT] [FONT=&amp]617-722-2460[/FONT] [FONT=&amp][email protected][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Vega, Aaron[/FONT] [FONT=&amp]617-722-2011[/FONT] [FONT=&amp][email protected][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Vincent, RoseLee[/FONT] [FONT=&amp]617-722-2210[/FONT] [FONT=&amp][email protected][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Wagner, Joseph[/FONT] [FONT=&amp]617-722-2370[/FONT] [FONT=&amp][email protected][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Walsh, Chris[/FONT] [FONT=&amp]617-722-2013[/FONT] [FONT=&amp][email protected][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Walsh, Thomas[/FONT] [FONT=&amp]617-722-2676[/FONT] [FONT=&amp][email protected][/FONT]
I shot an email to everyone on this long continued list. I urge everyone to email or call them. If they are in your district please call them!

Here's the reps email list separated by commas for anyone who might find it useful:

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], James.O'[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Any updates on this bill?

Let's focus on who's in support of legislation and letters in opposition to the AG.

Also, there should be an important bill coming out today that we're going to need to get behind, 100%.

Per both of my reps they simply missed the letter and oppose the AGs action.... Cannot hurt to call Scaccia and Rush but they sound like they are with us.
Yeah, but it's funny how they never EVER seem to miss the list of job postings when it comes time for a nice $62k per year administrative assistant position for the wife's cousin or the daughter in law, etc etc etc etc

Got this today. DiZoglio is on the list who didn't sign prior. Call her thank her guys.

Good morning Chris,

I hope all is well. Thank you very much for reaching out on this important matter. As a strong supporter of the 2nd Amendment and opponent of proposals that would infringe upon the rights of law-abiding gun owners, I am indeed supportive of HD.4949.

As always, if I can ever be of assistance on this or any other matter, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Best Regards,

Diana

Diana DiZoglio
State Representative
14th Essex District
State House Room 33
617-722-2060

Make phone calls! Sen Pacheco is good with inaction and letting this be settled in the courts which will go on for years with the axe hanging over many heads.

Could that be why I have not hears back from him or his office? Anyone get a response from Pacheco?
more phone calls today and maybe another email to remind him my family votes.
I'll send a registered letter if I need to

Could that be why I have not hears back from him or his office? Anyone get a response from Pacheco?
more phone calls today and maybe another email to remind him my family votes.
I'll send a registered letter if I need to

Mailed him twice. Nothing. I'm sure he shows up to get his paycheck though.

I called Pacheco again, got to speak to a very nice aid
I think he was in PA this week at the DNC
He is definitely against her action , he took my name
I asked if he would be in his office from 10-2 tomorrow and he said they will not likely be at their office but in the building with the others voting on stuff I guess.
I let him know we need to stop this before they go away for 5 months and he said he would let him know

You know Todd, I'm so sick of this state come November I might just sell my house. Do you want to move 1 mile due east. I'll leave my two safes and 7 gun cabinets in the special room in the basement.

Mailed him twice. Nothing. I'm sure he shows up to get his paycheck though.

I called Pacheco again, got to speak to a very nice aid
I think he was in PA this week at the DNC
He is definitely against her action , he took my name
I asked if he would be in his office from 10-2 tomorrow and he said they will not likely be at their office but in the building with the others voting on stuff I guess.
I let him know we need to stop this before they go away for 5 months and he said he would let him know

I found this thread from looking for something else. There were a LOT of things left hanging. Above are a small handful. Is it me, or did the legislature and governor not follow through on some stuff?

MA is pretty clear- when it comes to guns no law is too harsh, no overstepping of boundaries is too far, and no lawful gun owner is innocent.

I wouldn't put it past the legislature to require all of us to wear little pins at all times to identify us for "public safety"; considering they've already allowed petty bigoted Mayors and Chiefs of Police to create lawful gun owner ghettos around the state where we are second class citizens. They already treat us the same or worse than dug addicts, sex offenders, and drunk drivers. Probably because a good number of them are or friends of drug addicts, sex offenders, and drunk drivers.

I wouldn't put it past the legislature to require all of us to wear little pins at all times to identify us for "public safety"; considering they've already allowed petty bigoted Mayors and Chiefs of Police to create lawful gun owner ghettos around the state where we are second class citizens. They already treat us the same or worse than dug addicts, sex offenders, and drunk drivers. Probably because a good number of them are or friends of drug addicts, sex offenders, and drunk drivers.
WHAT! Why not just tattoo our LTC #'s on our forearms, so we would be some much easier to round up when the boxcars arrive for the ride to the FEMA Camp. (SARCASM)

Back
Top Bottom