• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

List of MA Senators and State Reps That DID NOT Sign Request Made to AG Healy

WHAT! Why not just tattoo our LTC #'s on our forearms, so we would be some much easier to round up when the boxcars arrive for the ride to the FEMA Camp. (SARCASM)
I think several of us on the forum have received hostile enough statements from state representatives in response to polite letters to indicate your sarcasm isn't far off. They really do hate us and in their own imaginary little dictator for a day world would merrily have us all rounded up and destroyed for the 'greater good'.

Remember there have been proposals seriously considered by the legislature where neighbors would be informed that gun owners live in their neighborhood. The same legislature which has recently passed legislation making it harder to run background checks on convicts to hold their criminal history against them.

The venom displayed towards lawful gun owners by the legislature exceeds any which is shown toward violent criminals, drunk drivers, drug addicts, etc. in this state. We are worse than ISIS in the minds of these bozos.

Say what now?

Around Sandy Hook and when liberal newspapers in other states were happily publishing the names and addresses of license holders in other states, there was a bill proposed which would make the license holder database public and require license holders to send the same type of letters registered sex offenders do to neighbors if they move in or if new neighbors move in. GOAL thankfully got that ridiculous nonsense shit canned. (pointed out not only the privacy issues and the rash of burglaries that resulted from the newspaper stunt)

Given all the rhetoric about "hidden guns in our neighborhoods" it wouldn't surprise me if this comes up again.

Last edited:
If my neighbors were all informed I was a gun owner they wouldn't like it. Force me out of the closet and I'm going to be as flamboyant as f***.

We're talking mowing the lawn on a john Deere trailing a Gadsden flag in nothing but blue jeans with a chrome plated 1911 on one hip and a budwiser in the other at 8am kind of flamboyant.

I'll have the nicest lawn in the neighborhood. I'll be so in your face my neighbors will be embarrassed.

If my neighbors were all informed I was a gun owner they wouldn't like it. Force me out of the closet and I'm going to be as flamboyant as f***.

We're talking mowing the lawn on a john Deere trailing a Gadsden flag in nothing but blue jeans with a chrome plated 1911 on one hip and a budwiser in the other at 8am kind of flamboyant.

I'll have the nicest lawn in the neighborhood. I'll be so in your face my neighbors will be embarrassed.
Same, but mine attire would be a banana hammock and a shoulder rig. Possibly a 12ga lashed to the back of the mower seat.

you know....notifying neighbors of gun owners living in their neighborhood could be a double edged sword. It has been rumored in my neighborhood that I have firearms. Several people have spoken to me about it...three people took the course and got their LTC....lol

So it might not always work the way the dictators want it to work. They expect people to run out of fear. maybe some of the people think it's too much of a pain until someone shows that that it is a pain ands sucks but it's doable.

Well since a good part of my neighborhood hits the range with us, I don't think "Outing" me would accomplish much.
This is the last street you would want to start shit on. [smile]
The reason they wanted to do it was hoping to get guns stolen anyway so they could pass some new law to stop it.
"See, it's too dangerous to let people keep guns in their home."
Either that or hoping to provoke confrontations with whacko antis.

Well since a good part of my neighborhood hits the range with us, I don't think "Outing" me would accomplish much.
This is the last street you would want to start shit on. [smile]
The reason they wanted to do it was hoping to get guns stolen anyway so they could pass some new law to stop it.
"See, it's too dangerous to let people keep guns in their home."
Either that or hoping to provoke confrontations with whacko antis.
The latter. They want to shame gun owners into giving up their guns. Somehow, they think that by having brainless antis that think law-abiding citizens are responsible for the shootings in Murder-pan and Dorchestah, will be able to guilt us into giving up our best means of self defense.

The left uses guilt, envy, and fear as tools to motivate while the right uses confidence, rugged individualism, freedom and liberty to motivate.

Back
Top Bottom