• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Linsky after bump stocks AND pre ban mags !!!!!!!!!

Why leave? stay and fight , run for office

I can think of a billion reasons to leave. Some that come to mind:

1) Nicer weather
2) Nicer people
3) Less congestion
4) Less traffic
5) lower cost of living
6) slower pace of life
7) less govt
8) Can buy a mcmansion for what I paid for cardboard box house
9) less gun laws - don't have the time to fight this crap between job, family, and sitting in traffic
10) life is too damn short to be surrounded by ****ing libtarded moonbats

I can think of a billion reasons to leave. Some that come to mind:

1) Nicer weather
2) Nicer people
3) Less congestion
4) Less traffic
5) lower cost of living
6) slower pace of life
7) less govt
8) Can buy a mcmansion for what I paid for cardboard box house
9) less gun laws - don't have the time to fight this crap between job, family, and sitting in traffic
10) life is too damn short to be surrounded by ****ing libtarded moonbats

True
But if no one stays and fights for change! nothing will ever change

good for those who can leave

Freedom has a value and a cost. Why support a state that hates you?

It wasn't easy for me to move for MANY reasons. Life is too short to deal with that shit. I guess if you grew up in MA it's all you know and you really dont understand.

Freedom has a value and a cost. Why support a state that hates you?

It wasn't easy for me to move for MANY reasons. Life is too short to deal with that shit. I guess if you grew up in MA it's all you know and you really dont understand.

i make no bones about it, there is one thing nailing me down here or else i would have left a long time ago, not worth cutting my foot off at the moment i do think about reaching for saw sometimes though

True
But if no one stays and fights for change! nothing will ever change

It's not going to be my ****ing problem. How's that? Been watching this state get worse and worse over the past 35 years as a legal gun owner. They don't care about us so why should I care about them sitting a shit filled diaper?

They aren't included. It's bump stocks and trigger cranks which are going to be moved under the MG license. If you own either, you may keep them, but can't use or sell them without going through a FFL.

EoPSS also is given the authority to notify manufacturers of what constitutes a a bump stock or trigger crank "device". Which is a blow to any arbitrary bullshit the AG might otherwise try to gin up.

So is MA now going to facilitate their possession by issuing an MG license to all the bumpfire and crankfire owners? Otherwise it would be an illegal taking by forcing them to be sold off or otherwise deny possession.

shitsq.jpg

NH vs MA, freedom and shit.

Shit DOES smell in NH. When MA turns into Shitcago with total ban on everything, you NHiets will feel the full brunt on libtard gun-banning machine. NH is much smaller, poorer state than MA, good luck fighting moonbats when their campaign coffers will outnumber your liberty candidates 10:1

We get it, we fight a loosing fight, we are doomed, we are m*******s for whatever reason. Just be greatful that every $ spent to rape us in mAss is not spent on raping you in NH.

So is MA now going to facilitate their possession by issuing an MG license to all the bumpfire and crankfire owners? Otherwise it would be an illegal taking by forcing them to be sold off or otherwise deny possession.

you are looking for "a reach around", a common courtesy, that MA system is not going to extend to you.

Sounds like a business opportunity. I'll be sure to come by on your opening day [smile]

it's not legal, if you can imagine that in free or die state. You can have guns but to view bare breasts is too much freedom apparently.

EDIT:
See post #682
https://www.northeastshooters.com/v...gs-!!!!!!!!!?p=5669386&viewfull=1#post5669386
I was wrong, there is an existing penalty this bill leaves out because it's already in the text

“Trigger Crank” any device to be attached to a semi-automatic firearm that repeatedly activates the trigger of the firearm through the use of a lever or other part that is turned in a circular motion, but does not include any firearm initially designed and manufactured to fire through the use of a crank or lever.

Gatlings and lever actions are ok.

Tarr turned what was going to be the equivalent of prison rape into an instance of having to take a number at the RMV.

Last edited:
So did the bill get voted on today? Did it pass with he language in GOAL's alert email yesterday? And if so, is it a done deal or are there more hurdles?

Sorry, having a hard time piecing this together.

So did the bill get voted on today? Did it pass with he language in GOAL's alert email yesterday? And if so, is it a done deal or are there more hurdles?

Sorry, having a hard time piecing this together.

Senate passed an arguably better bill sponsored by Tarr. Now, House might take that up. Nothing is official.

Read the bill "but it shall be unlawful to purchase, sell, or offer for sale"

Possession isn't a crime, there is no taking.

"Sell/may offer" in this context is personal sales or manufacturing for personal sale. FFLs can buy and sell just like they currently do MGs.

“Trigger Crank” any device to be attached to a semi-automatic firearm that repeatedly activates the trigger of the firearm through the use of a lever or other part that is turned in a circular motion, but does not include any firearm initially designed and manufactured to fire through the use of a crank or lever.

Gatlings and lever actions are ok.

Tarr turned what was going to be the equivalent of prison rape into an instance of having to take a number at the RMV.

But in post 652 above you stated "It's bump stocks and trigger cranks which are going to be moved under the MG license" That's what prompted my post about the issuance of MG licenses.

So the existing ones in possession/circulation cannot be sold in the future except through an FFL and no new purchases of, offers for sale of either device?

Its a toothless law. Prove I didn't have the crankfire or bumpstock prior to the enactment of the law.

Senate passed an arguably better bill sponsored by Tarr. Now, House might take that up. Nothing is official.

No kidding? How did the Dems in the Senate let that happen? I figured they would be foaming at the mouth to pass the Linsky Oppression?

No kidding? How did the Dems in the Senate let that happen? I figured they would be foaming at the mouth to pass the Linsky Oppression?

I'm interested in the Creamy Ones original language - The Senate amendment was re-drafted before being voted on. This explains the unlikely bedfellows of Tarr and Cream on this amendment.

Who knows for sure, but I would guess a few factors. Ego. Hey let's pass our own bill. Nice clean language Bruce, unlike that ****tard laughingstock Linsky. Throw some Dem sponsors on there and you have something we can pass. Maybe some residual anger from the Healey powergrab....so wanting to make it a legislative solution, instead of giving regulatory power to the Office of Public Safety or whatever the hell Linsky's bill did.

This is a strange result, but the language is less ambiguous as to what it applies to so that’s a partial win. Thanks to Tarr for that.

Back
Top Bottom