Linsky after bump stocks AND pre ban mags !!!!!!!!!

The vagueness of this bill could be interpreted (OH HI MARUA!) to ban speed loaders, quick strips, magazine chargers, stripper clips, and maybe even ram rods for muzzle loaders. Essentially anything that attaches to a firearm to help load it faster which isn't exempted as, "a magazine".

Heh, I just realized they left out a LEO exemption. Every cop with an Apex kit is going to be a felon in 180s days of passage.

Last edited:
EoPS is going to be able to set their own standards and definitions and you bet the AG is going to weasel some 'consumer protection' bullshit that somehow their office has 'interpreted' x,y,z cannot be sold in stores because they said so. Just like the Glock loaded chamber indicator baloney.

My rep wasn't on the list of three and he's a gun owner and member of my club.
My next campaign donation will be a bag of dicks.

Does he get the option of sucking the entire bag of dicks at once or... can he choose to suck one dick a day for about a year?

These clowns (legislators) have ONE job: write laws. How 150 people actually vote in the vaguely worded drivel is beyond me. You might as well ask joe blowhard on the street to craft laws. Linsky's amendment is dangerously vague.

These clowns (legislators) have ONE job: write laws. How 150 people actually vote in the vaguely worded drivel is beyond me. You might as well ask joe blowhard on the street to craft laws. Linsky's amendment is dangerously vague.

I see what you did there.

What's the worse that can happen?
I mean if you have all factory non modified guns then what do you have to be worried about?
Said the Fudd![rofl]

For the rest of us..
I mean how many concurrent firearm violations can they put on the law abiding firearm owners in this state?

I am happy to see that all LEO in MA are not exempt from this ill conceived bill!

Misery loves company!

Last edited:
What's the worse that can happen?
I mean if you have all factory non modified guns then what do you have to be worried about?
Said the Fudd![rofl]

For the rest of us..
I mean how many concurrent firearm violations can they put on the law abiding firearm owners in this state?

I am happy to see that all LEO in MA are not exempt from this ill conceived law!

Misery loves company!

Make sure that fudd knows that if lubricates the bolt on his rifle so it slides better, or greases the hinge pin on his O/U so it's not so stiff opening up that he's breaking the ****ing law. Goddammit I hate this ****ing state and all these turncoat RINOs!

What?!? A lighter pull weight and a shorter reset distance WILL result in a trigger mechanism which is capable of a faster rate of fire over factory issue. NITWIT!!!

Just re-read what I said and think about it for a minute. A factory, a gunsmith, and individual can build a gun with a very wide variation of parts. Are they going to control the specs of every single part of the build? Yeah, good luck with that.

The only thing that keeps me from being completely depressed about all of this is the glimmer of hope that SCOTUS comes down with a giant hammer of god on all of this horseshit in the next 2-3 years.
The to see the long sad horse face of Herr Healey and friends would bring me tears of joy.
One can dream....

The only thing that keeps me from being completely depressed about all of this is the glimmer of hope that SCOTUS comes down with a giant hammer of god on all of this horseshit in the next 2-3 years.
The to see the long sad horse face of Herr Healey and friends would bring me tears of joy.
One can dream....

If SCotUS strikes down the ability of individual states to ban or regulate firearms (which I think legislative stunts like this may very well lead to), MA will respond by imposing taxes or fees on x,y,z until SCotUS gets another case to strike that down. They will NEVER give up trying to void the 2A.

I'd like to formally state that I was wrong. I thought, and posted, that the MA legislature would let the fed deal with this. This state is FUBAR. What the F are they thinking with this poorly written BS legislation.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I'd like to formally state that I was wrong. I thought, and posted, that the MA legislature would let the fed deal with this. This state is FUBAR. What the F are they thinking with this poorly written BS legislation.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

but it feelllzzz good!

and they DID SOMETHING! Right? as in, we just need to DO SOMETHING about these nasty bump stocks....[thinking]

and they beat California to it...cuz we're Progressive here

Last edited:
In another thread, but deserves exposure.

From Senator Anne Gobi:

[FONT=&quot]Thank you for the email <redacted>[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I will be supporting a much more narrow amendment in the Senate that is more in line with GOAL if it comes up tomorrow.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Take care[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Anne[/FONT]

Back
Top Bottom