LewRockwell.com: Less Than 60 Shopping Days Till the Big Gun Grab

“Why are white people buying assault weapons?” asks Ben Agger, a sociology professor at the University of Texas at Arlington who wrote a book about the Virginia Tech slayings. “I almost hate to say it, but there is a deep-seated fear of the armed black man, because Obama now commands the military and other instruments of the justice system,” Professor Agger told the Chicago Tribune, a newspaper which routinely refers to semi-automatic rifles as “assault rifles,” which they are not. “They are afraid Obama will exact retribution for the very deep-seated legacy of slavery,” Professor Agger figures.

Where do these eggheads come up with this stuff??? I am beginning to believe they project their own fears and insecurity's upon us to justify any new regulation they can come up with. Absolutely insane.

That was an excellent article. I passed it around to a few guys I work with and one of them who has a friend in CA said that the rush is on out there also. It will be interesting to see what happens when dealers restock - if the panic dies down: or keeps on going.

“Why are white people buying assault weapons?” asks Ben Agger, a sociology professor at the University of Texas at Arlington who wrote a book about the Virginia Tech slayings. “I almost hate to say it, but there is a deep-seated fear of the armed black man, because Obama now commands the military and other instruments of the justice system,” Professor Agger told the Chicago Tribune, a newspaper which routinely refers to semi-automatic rifles as “assault rifles,” which they are not. “They are afraid Obama will exact retribution for the very deep-seated legacy of slavery,” Professor Agger figures.

Oh my god, file this one away under "outlandish liberal social-science professor crackpot theories" Obama's black relatives were not even in the US during slavery.

I bought my firearms now that I would have bought over the next 2-3 years. This way I have them if they try to ban them. I don't care what colour the person in the Whitehouse is. As long as they don't take away *my* country. And that includes the Second Amendment as I know it.

I bought my firearms now that I would have bought over the next 2-3 years. This way I have them if they try to ban them.

If you're going to buy something before the anticipated Obama/Biden ban, stock up on STANAG AR-15 pre-ban magazines and AR-15 receivers. All of this fancy stuff like FS 2000s, FN SCARs, etc will be impossible to get parts for in 20 years. I'd rather have an AR-15 design that works well enough for Iraq/Afghanistan in 2008 than some fancy space gun that can't be repaired.

Also, a lot of people are buying AK-47s. While it may be wise to diversify your calibers in case of some ammo restrictions, I would think 7.62x39 would be an easy one to ban since there is very little domestic manufacturing. Obama can just stop the importation of ammo. The safest bet is to buy guns that shoot ammo with a healthy domestic manufacturing industry: .45 acp, 9 mm, .223, .308, etc. I wouldn't even bother with 5.7 mm caliber like the PS90 and FN Five-Seven.

Where do these eggheads come up with this stuff??? I am beginning to believe they project their own fears and insecurity's upon us to justify any new regulation they can come up with. Absolutely insane.

You tell me, and two of us will know.

My response to that kind of drivel is "Riiight, and I also see Obama's all black cabinet coming along. No, not all black? All white folks, almost all male, and all well entrenched in the Liberal portion of the DNC."

Obama isn't BLACK, he's pure Marxist RED.

I went and read that link.

I'm usually not a fan of Vin, but this time, he got it dead right.

It's not a fear of the black man. It's not even a fear of revolution. It's a fear of another Gun Ban, bigger this time than before, more sweeping than before.

Back
Top Bottom