Let's see those target pictures - post 'em here

Took G23 to range to get a new set of XS big dots straight. I really like these sights a lot. Very intuitive, and I like how open they are.

5 yards just keeping it slow. Flyer was trying to figure out sight alignment... Its a little different.

rune7y6y.jpg

Took G23 to range to get a new set of XS big dots straight. I really like these sights a lot. Very intuitive, and I like how open they are.

5 yards just keeping it slow. Flyer was trying to figure out sight alignment... Its a little different.

rune7y6y.jpg

Well I feel wholly inadequate.....nice shooting!

Sent from my phone....which isn't really a phone anymore, it's a computer on my pocket

This is my wife's first range session. She was shooting a rented LC9. Went to Belmont firing range. What a great place! Now I have to start looking for one [thinking]

This is probably the 3rd full mag at 5 yards after a few single shots to get acclimated. Right proud of her!

ymesy6e2.jpg
avame8a8.jpg

Great shooting with an LC9! I had to get a trigger job and lots of practice afterwards to get there with my LC9.

So I got this idea from 22 plink steer but not quite as tough. His was a .223 mine was a 30.06
Shot was a little off center but it did the job I wanted it to do.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I was slightly off center and hit inside the neck, split the case and knocked out the primer.

2vq2.jpg

Testing out a new load. 21.9 grains of IMR 3031 with a Midway USA 55 grain Dogtown bullet out of my Bushmaster using my new Lucid HD7. Distance was 50 yards.

At the range today, S&W M&P9 (stock MA trigger) slow fire at 20ft, 115gr Blazer Brass. I'll join you guys posting targets at 45 feet someday.

lftz.jpg

My first two shots with a buddy's Ruger No. 1 in .22-250 (Leupold on top), 50 yards. Never thought a single-shot rifle could be so much fun

how did you place the coin to hold it steady?

When I do it, I take a piece of duct tape and wrap it inside out to make it double sided. Then I stick it to target board and place coin on it. Then occasionally I hit it with a boolet. Usually I miss.

Went out today to shoot AQT targets. Missed Rifleman by 2 points at Appleseed, so I have been practicing.

Bottom two rows prone simulated(400/300meter)
Second from top, seated (simulated 200 meter)
Top, standing. (Simulated 100 meter)

1st is iron sights on 16" Windham AR. 55 Grain reloads.

image-20413401.jpg

Next 2 are ACOG on 16" Windham AR same ammo.

image-2275806454.jpg

image-1387028732.jpg

Last is AK (wasr10) golden tiger ammo. Tech sights.(iron). Didnt make rifleman with the AK.

Attachments

• image-1013718980.jpg
    image-1013718980.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 91
This was my first trip with my new P30s v3 .40, I even installed the trijicon hd's myself before trying it out and seeing if I could shoot it straight :)

This is the first 31 rounds at 15 ft, da 1st pull, somewhat slow, 2 mag swaps.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387678149.766076.jpg

Part of last Friday evening's fun.....at about 30' with a Beretta 92FS.

I shot out a (sort of) map of the US.....Alaska isn't looking too good, and I made a couple of extra states, but what the heck, I had fun.....

Range.jpg

Back
Top Bottom