• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Let's see those target pictures - post 'em here

Savage 10FCP-SR at 200 yards
u9u8e8a5.jpg

Need to work on grouping, but this rifle makes it pretty easy.

Sent from my phone....which isn't really a phone anymore, it's a computer on my pocket

Are you loading your own?
Not yet, this is some 1965 Lake City Match 175 grain that I bought to shoot while I build my skills, them reload the brass.

Off hand ?

Sadly, no. This is from a bipod on the bench. It's been 15 years since I did any serious rifle shooting, so I'm very rusty. You should have seen the first 10 shots[thinking]

Sent from my phone....which isn't really a phone anymore, it's a computer on my pocket

sighting in 175gr gold medal match out of my FN @ 100 yards shooting prone off of a harris bipod.

5 round group

6 rounders

i can get better, but it was a good day

You definitely need to get better Snacks..[thinking]. That's some nice shooting. I hope the be there with the Savage in a couple months.

IMAG1167.jpg

With my 7.62X25 T33 at about 35 feet, some rapid fire with mag changes, well as rapid as you can change non-drop free mags that you have to claw out with finger tips.

The smaller holes in the bull were from 22 rifle at about 50 yards.

Part of last Friday evening's fun.....at about 30' with a Beretta 92FS.

I shot out a (sort of) map of the US.....Alaska isn't looking too good, and I made a couple of extra states, but what the heck, I had fun.....

View attachment 91819

Looks like we annexed a couple cities in mexico and you obviously have an issue with grunge music and starbucks since washington state is missing.

There's a Washington State?!?!?! How on earth did I ever get through my immigration interview..... Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
LOL yep, born and raised there.

It's alright, I wouldn't be able to name anything other than obvious things in Europe [laugh]

IMG_0915.JPG

20 rounds, CZ452 w/ williams rear peep sight, 50 ft indoor range from rest

I can't wait for spring. I don't like shooting indoors, but I like freezing even less.

Same here. My BRNO 2-E (predecessor of the 452) is fitted with cheap rings and a Sportview(?) 4x32. It underwent a trigger job and has set trigger quality which surely helps. I've bought mine from our local Reserve Assn. when it had already ~ 80k rounds down the pipe.

200 yards from sandbag benchrest. .223 Superformance Varmint.

Best three could be covered by a quarter. Thing is, #4 actually IS under the quarter, & #5 was a flyer 1.5" out. Actual best five group @ 200 yds was less than 2.5". I'll take it for a cold day.
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1392605001086.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1392605001086.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom