Latest From the Massachusetts ANTI's

derek said:
Gun Fearing Wussy I believe.

Yep got that right!

All this talk (and my wife got an earful of it this morning) got me to hunt down a video our nemisis Sarah Brady put out.

Found it here.
http://www.bradycampaign.org/ler/fnh/

I recomend the Full video....but hip waders are recomended...and keep all breakable objects away from yourself, so you don't break anything.

Also just on a "Dumbass" note, notice how when one gentleman attempts to shoot the FiveSeveN he forgets to load a round in the chamber. Instills LOTS of faith in me.

Two other points: #1 they never say that the bullets used are Lead-free, and note the emotional appeal when he compares the LOOKS (Oh good-lord that pisses me off) of the 5.7FN rounds to a 5.56 NATO round.....and of course mentions that because of it's LOOKS the Shotgun is definetly somthing criminals want.

Oh and the talk of CCW licence holders having a "Bad Day". Yeah....

Ok I'll stop now before I break my keyboard for typing so hard!

Arrrr

-Weer'd Beard

The only time I've ever felt the urge to drive-by bayonet something, it was that billboard.

And the only time I've ever felt particularly progressive is when they had the AK-47 up there with "Coming to a neighborhood near you." I was finally ahead of the curve with these guys! My neighbors should be proud.

Finally, the only way people will see through all of this BS is if we take them shooting. Try to take somebody new shooting at least once a month if not more. I got March's in early yesterday, so I'll go for two. :)

Last edited:
crakowski said:
The only time I've ever felt the urge to drive-by bayonet something, it was that bilboard.

And the only time I've ever felt particularly progressive is when they had the AK-47 up there with "Coming to a neighborhood near you." I was finally ahead of the curve with these guys! My neighbors should be proud.

Finally, the only way people will see through all of this BS is if we take them shooting. Try to take somebody new shooting at least once a month if not more. I got March's in early yesterday, so I'll go for two. :)

One of my personal favorite way to turn the tide to our favor! It was how I was converted, and I have a few freinds who wouldn't be gun owners if it wasn't for me dragging them to the range!

Arrrr

-Weer'd Beard

mAss Backwards said:
YAAWWWN! Oh, I'm sorry, did you simpering little f***weasels just say something? I must've dozed off there for a sec.

Menino's moronic little game of "Blame New Hampshire" has been amply touched upon earlier (read: severely beaten to death) on this site, so I won't be going into all that much detail here, but what it comes down to is this.

Mumbles - just like the rest of these incompetent jackoffs - in trying to find someone to blame for his own shortcomings simply can't get his mind (for lack of a better word) around the fact that these other states have found a way to keep their crime rates low, and at the same time, allow their residents to enjoy the freedom, fun, and responsibility that come with being a gun owner.

Uh-oh. I said "responsibility". I think I can be brought up on hate speech charges now.

Senator Jarrett Barrios and his merry band of gun grabbing twits up on Beacon Hill are simply livid that these other states' legislators don't share their zeal for restricting the 2nd Amendment rights of their citizenry.

Fighting crime by incessantly crapping on those who aren't committing the crime has become such an entrenched way of life for these parasitic dick squeezings that after having been met with proven failure upon failure within the borders of their own state, they can see no other option than to start shoveling some of that same shit over the barbed wire fences into the neighboring American territories.

Bottom line: The reason these idiots have nothing left in their playbook, other than more whining and moaning about the need to further restrict the rights of the law-abiding citizens under their purview, is that they've proven beyond any reasonable doubt that they are fully incapable of arresting, prosecuting, and incarcerating those individuals in the Commonwealth who are using firearms in a criminal manner.

Have you seen the clearance rate for homicides in the City of Boston lately?

How about the ever-climbing number of unsolved shootings in the city? Unsolved armed robberies? Unsolved stabbings?

But, hey, as long as those in power can continue to demonize the "baaaad, scary guns" and trample on the rights of the decent people of the commonwealth who don't share their visions of a police state-generated Utopia, then their mindless followers (read: voters) will stay in line, happy to play along, bathing in the false security provided them by their do-nothing, self-serving, logically-bereft "leaders".

More here

dont hold back, MB, tell us how you really feel.

The wife got an earful on this one....and because of that she read an article on the 5.7 and .50BMG bill in the Metro. She said the emotional appeal was strong, and the facts were light.

She's far from a gun-nut (But I think closer than she knows) but even she was disgusted by it. I wish she had saved it...I wanted to read it.

-Weer'd Beard

**EDIT** Found it! Here!
http://parex.metro.st/ftp/20060302_Boston.pdf

Last edited:
mail

Holy thread bump batman. Whatever you posted in that link doesn't
work.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom