• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Lakeville Gun Shop

Huh. Looks like it's in the little plaza with DD and Sava's?

Never noticed them. When did they open?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just viewed their web page:

Attorney General Regulation
As of July 20, 2016, Attorney General Regulations make it illegal for gun dealers to sell AR-15, AK-47 or other "Assault Weapons" to consumers in Massachusetts. This includes the sale or transfer of lower receivers. See our regulations page for more information.

Sale of Glocks
While on the Approved Firearms Roster, Attorney General Regulations restrict the sale of new Glocks in Massachusetts to Law Enforcement Officers ONLY!

The fact that they spelled this out right on their home page makes me think they've been reading here on NES. [laugh]

My new job has me passing by there. Nice shop in an area where there are not any. Closests shop to them would be the Gun Runner maybe?

Nice guys in there. I have know Ed for some time now. Straight shooter, pun intended.
Joe

Aaron[MA];5449924 said:
Huh. Looks like it's in the little plaza with DD and Sava's?

Never noticed them. When did they open?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No it's in the plaza across from the funeral home further north on 18. They've been open for at least 9 months

Geez. I musta driven by there 50 times in the last 9 months. My shop-dar is weak, I guess.

In the Savas parking lot - oy, that would suck. That place is a MADHOUSE! LOL

Any yoga hotties in the windows??? It'll help.

There was an article about the shop in downtown Taunton in the paper this week. I'm pretty sure he's only open on days that are both prime numbers AND divisible by 3 or 2. ?????? Strange hours. Don't know how he can maintain a business.

I checked the hours as well and unfortunately us working folk don't have much of a chance of seeing the inside. Sucks too because I live less than 10min from there.

No it's in the plaza across from the funeral home further north on 18. They've been open for at least 9 months

the plaza with southeast fence?

Any yoga hotties in the windows??? It'll help.

There was an article about the shop in downtown Taunton in the paper this week. I'm pretty sure he's only open on days that are both prime numbers AND divisible by 3 or 2. ?????? Strange hours. Don't know how he can maintain a business.

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vb...s-Taunton-MA?p=5452407&viewfull=1#post5452407

Nice people. Saw they wanted 490 dollars for a Canik TP9SF. Left. Sorry, but thats a 350-400 dollar gun in 90% of the shops I've been.

I checked it out a few months ago. I actually live in Lakeville. Nice guys in there. They showed me some decent looking kydex IWB holsters they make right there in shop. Prices on the guns seemed a bit high. Not a huge selection at the time. Didn't ask about the ammo.

small startup shop so can't expect huge inventory and ultra competitive prices. I haven't personally been there yet but I don't spend much time going to shops anyway.

Back
Top Bottom