• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Lakeville, Ma. Primary results

Trump 2486 to Biden 1509 next town over from you in Middleborough. I don't know how Nikki Haley got 800 votes. Only time will tell if there is a fair election come November.

I bet a lot of those Nikki votes were Democrats. Saw a stat recently where in one election, 80% of Haley's votes came from people who had voted for Biden in 2020.

Which makes Wareham kinda sketchy: Biden 1763, Trump 1885, Haley 699.

The truth is that essentially no information can be gathered from the primary where both sides have a presumed incumbent.

The republicans have done nothing and plan on doing nothing to expand the ground game for the general election and therefore will be ballot harvested out of existence by their own choice.

I didn't vote for Trump because I think he's great. I voted for him because I think Biden is awful. If Guiness has a category for worst US president, I know who the winner would be.

I bet a lot of those Nikki votes were Democrats. Saw a stat recently where in one election, 80% of Haley's votes came from people who had voted for Biden in 2020.

Wareham is a cesspool

This thread is f***ing useless and shows the ignorance of the voting public in mass is alive and well on NES.

You cannot extrapolate ANYTHING on votes cast for Trump and votes cast for Biden on Tuesday. They were not on the same ballot..... The democrat turnout was VERY low because Biden is the incumbent and running against basically nobody.

Jesus h christ I guess I expected more from nes.

Last edited:

How did democrats vote for haley? Mass has a closed primary system.

Most Democrats in MA are 'unenrolled' which means they can choose to vote in either primary as phony independents. MA does not have a true closed primary.
My point regarding votes for Trump and votes for Biden is absolutely valid however....and a closed system thats not truly closed puts holes in any attempt to extrapolate data from the results is my point.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom