Knockout Game Victim shoots back

The intended victim moved quickly, pulling his stainless steel .40-caliber Smith and Wesson. It had a full 10-round magazine, and was worth about $900 police estimated.

Not being New York, it should have a full 10 round magazine. I think the price estimate is high, even if it is a Shorty 40, which is what it appears to be.

As Eddie Coyle will point out, no good comes from a .40.

Note that while the investigation is ongoing, the gun is back in the owners hands.

“Weaver ran, sat down across the street, his leg going numb, bleeding. Pleading.
“‘I’m sorry, please don’t kill me, I don’t know why I did that, I’m high you know, I just wanna go home,’” the teen told the man who had just shot him.

[laugh2]

Why does that scene from American history x when he made that dude put his mouth on the curb come to mind? Taking out the trash

They are always sorry when they get to meet someone who can fight back.

Last edited:
I would have chased the ****er down until he finally fell down from exhaustion - and then not backed off until he started crying and pissed himself.

Not so funny now - is it bitch?

But he might have bled out. You're eval.[wink]

-Proud to be dad every day, a licensed plumber most days, and wish I was a shoemaker on others.

Hopefully the little POS ends up with a permanant limp he'll have to explain over and over.
A headshot probably would have saved some future victim of this fine outstanding young man though.

But he might have bled out. You're eval.[wink]

-Proud to be dad every day, a licensed plumber most days, and wish I was a shoemaker on others.

Then I'd hope to get there before he passed over - last words he'd hear would be " Now I'm going to sit here and watch you bleed to death you stupid bitch".

Excellent....bet they wont do that again....remember when people harnessed common sense and understood cause and effect.

Someone on FB posted about the 60 year old woman who was attacked by two teens and killed them. I tried to watch the video but got this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function _drupal_error_handler_real()

I thought it was a fitting error.

ETA: Joke's on me. This story was a hoax. Oh well, I still got my laugh.

Last edited:
"The attackers’ parents said their children were innocent, just like Trayvon."

They're all innocent and just as angelic as Trayvon.

Funny that the white news media chooses to keep this plague under wraps for the most part so as to not be racially inflammatory. WTF over?

I hope people rid the world of these pieces of shit. I don't care what color or race they are. The more pieces of crap we get rid of, the safer our world will be.

"The attackers’ parents said their children were innocent, just like Trayvon."

They're all innocent and just as angelic as Trayvon.

Funny that the white news media chooses to keep this plague under wraps for the most part so as to not be racially inflammatory. WTF over?

Cognitive dissonance and WHITE GUILT, which has been beaten into people, both overtly and subliminally over the past 50 years.

I have a friend who lives and works in Charlotte, North Carolina.

He was in the shitty part of town yesterday, parked in his car, when a dude walked up and asked, "Hey man, what's in the bag?"
"What?"
"What's in the ****ing bag, man?"

Unable to open his door because the thug had his arm against it to prevent it from opening, my friend Dan pulled his revolver out and stuck it in the thug's gut. Said thug ran off like a bitch.

Moral: Carry Everyday. You never know.

My old man caught a guy with knife try to cut the rubber between window and the door frame to break into his Cadillac. Guy turned around with knife, dad gave him a boot in the groin. Proceeded to bounce guys head off of curb till he was seeing stars. Goes to court and all the victim mentality comes out.

Now here is the kicker old man was 40 years older than this kid. Tough old Italian. These people prey on the weak. There needs to be more beat downs to put the word out. Just like the mafia used to do only way it will stop

I'm seriously considering getting some shirts made, I already have a couple people interested.

1465144_2727851515850_2101208669_n.jpg

Not the final design.

Mike

My old man caught a guy with knife try to cut the rubber between window and the door frame to break into his Cadillac. Guy turned around with knife, dad gave him a boot in the groin. Proceeded to bounce guys head off of curb till he was seeing stars. Goes to court and all the victim mentality comes out.

Now here is the kicker old man was 40 years older than this kid. Tough old Italian. These people prey on the weak. There needs to be more beat downs to put the word out. Just like the mafia used to do only way it will stop

Worked at a big company decades ago. We had company cars for service purposes.

One of my buddies was a talented martial artist who fought full contact for fun. He's walking back to his company car one day and there's two guys breaking into the car with a screwdriver. He casually walks over and asks them to let it be and move along. They tried to stab my buddy with the screwdriver. Now that just pissed him off.

When the cops got there he was still smashing their faces against the car. Messed them up pretty good.

And then it happened. The two crooks sued and the company settled for way more money than the car cost. And they told my buddy not to try and prevent a theft in the future. They couldn't afford it.

Worked at a big company decades ago. We had company cars for service purposes.

One of my buddies was a talented martial artist who fought full contact for fun. He's walking back to his company car one day and there's two guys breaking into the car with a screwdriver. He casually walks over and asks them to let it be and move along. They tried to stab my buddy with the screwdriver. Now that just pissed him off.

When the cops got there he was still smashing their faces against the car. Messed them up pretty good.

And then it happened. The two crooks sued and the company settled for way more money than the car cost. And they told my buddy not to try and prevent a theft in the future. They couldn't afford it.

It's a shame they weren't rendered into vegetables.

Back
Top Bottom