• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Knockout Game Victim shoots back

I love this story so much, I have a raging murder boner: perp got what he deserved.

This version of the game had a twist: Instead of punching the victim in the face, the predator used a taser — a KL-800 Type Stun Gun capable of generating 1.8 million volts.
The assailants had scouted the site, the victim and even practiced firing the taser. But then it all went wrong. Or right.
When Marvell Weaver jammed the taser into the ribs of the still unidentified man and pulled the trigger, it jammed. The target pulled out his .40 caliber Smith and Wesson and shot Weaver as he tried to escape to the getaway van where two of his accomplices waited.

The only thing I regret is that he later on survived.

Bout time one of those game participates got his just deserves.

+1.

Can't wait to see a security camera with a person being 'knocked down' just to watch him/her shooting and killing one of these *******s. Wonder what the media will have to say then.

“Weaver ran, sat down across the street, his leg going numb, bleeding. Pleading.
“‘I’m sorry, please don’t kill me, I don’t know why I did that, I’m high you know, I just wanna go home,’” the teen told the man who had just shot him.

[laugh2]

Piece of trash wrote a letter saying he was sorry... Funny how many criminals are always sorry when they get caught... It's a tragedy...... Tradgedy that the stupid punk didn't die....

god help the poor sob that even attempts to knock me out.......glad the pos in the story was shot in the leg

Glad he was shot in the leg? Why, so he can heal and go out and do it again? I'd just as soon see him shot through the head and permanently end the assaults.

Glad he was shot in the leg? Why, so he can heal and go out and do it again? I'd just as soon see him shot through the head and permanently end the assaults.

Yeah but didn't you hear the young man's pleas after he was shot? He was just high, and wanted to go home. That means he was trying to turn his life around doncha know? [rolleyes]

“Weaver ran, sat down across the street, his leg going numb, bleeding. Pleading.
“‘I’m sorry, please don’t kill me, I don’t know why I did that, I’m high you know, I just wanna go home,’” the teen told the man who had just shot him.

[laugh2]

I would have chased the ****er down until he finally fell down from exhaustion - and then not backed off until he started crying and pissed himself.

Not so funny now - is it bitch?

It's about time people play the "Shoot you in the face" game with these animals.

You know that the first time one of these goes full-retard and a victim ends up killing a few or several people who are too stupid to run away, it's going to be all over the media as "white man shoots innocent black youths" and the liberals will wring their hands and call for more gun laws.

You know that the first time one of these goes full-retard and a victim ends up killing a few or several people who are too stupid to run away, it's going to be all over the media as "white man shoots innocent black youths" and the liberals will wring their hands and call for more gun laws.

They tried to pull that with the stabbing JoeT mentioned, but (fortunately) it didn't have legs:
http://meriden.patch.com/groups/pol...be-filed-in-meriden-stabbing-that-killed-teen

Yep. Enough armed people get attacked and there will definitely be a case with multiple attackers shot.

Back
Top Bottom