KAG ARMS at the MILL, Prices Are Awesome

You would never know they had a mark on them.

The ones that I have look perfect.

It's just that Noveske is a boutique gucci brand. Their first quality is impeccable.

The Chainsaws look perfect but they were $5 cheaper at the time and easier to get.

Lots of people put a premium on the Chainsaws due to their stamp on the bottom that looks so cool.
Bitch please. Gucci my ass. My 4th gen Noveske lower (non blem) wouldn’t take a Noveske supplied bolt catch roll pin. I had to ream the roll pin slot.

And chalk one more visit to the bare walled shop. What is the attraction there? I still dont get it. A Muslim dude selling guns to red necks with intellectual flare? (Yours humbly included)? Overplayed. Anyway…

This time I felt like a real man- parked at the correct parking lot (pro tip - if you just got your driver license - do t park there- it is not for the faint of heart… (or for those older folks with weak hearts trying to squeeze big pickup trucks). Last time I saw big things go through small places I got babies. I am talking about the delivery of course - not the process of causing it since the geometry there is somewhat the opposite. Of course YMMV. Anyway- feeling empowered by my parking prowess I entered the shop through the correct door.

The things I learned this time visiting the Egyptian wonderland were as follows:

Glocks are not real- well at least those on his back wall. Not very killy at all.

My PTSD when I see the business end of a (toy) gun is still alive and well- Thank you wide guy for being there so I could hide behind you.

In search for readers' interest media will post (the darnest) things they might not agree with- in MA that is a news- worthy item by itself. I will leave it at that.

The owner has a way of doing things and if you rush him he will scold you like a little kid. Guilty.

The guberment should not have your money. No problem here- my wife has my money so I must agree.

All his neighbors have strangely identical first name- Karen. The chances of that are mind blowing. Who woudda thunk? EDM - no, not electronic dance music - more like Entitled Democratic Magic.

Oh, and still no dog.

So.. don’t go there, nothing to see, one star because I cannot give zero.

Last edited:
If his stuff is as great as everybody says - how could he even have anything left in stock.

What's wrong with Massachusetts gun owners?

Everything will soon be banned.

Take out a second mortgage and buy this place out.

If you don't you'll be sorry and whining about the new laws.

I did not see any Chainsaws on consignment there, so... no.. he does not appear to work there. Logic - I use it wisely.
He promotes KAG. logic - Maybe KAG can sell you some of that. [laugh] (jk)

And chalk one more visit to the bare walled shop. What is the attraction there? I still dont get it. A Muslim dude selling guns to red necks with intellectual flare? (Yours humbly included)? Overplayed. Anyway…

This time I felt like a real man- parked at the correct parking lot (pro tip - if you just got your driver license - do t park there- it is not for the feint of heart… (or for those older folks with weak hearts trying to squeeze big pickup trucks). Last time I saw big things go through small places I got babies. I am talking about the delivery of course - not the process of causing it since the geometry there is somewhat the opposite. Of course YMMV. Anyway- feeling empowered by my parking prowess I entered the shop through the correct door.

The things I learned this time visiting the Egyptian wonderland were as follows:

Glocks are not real- well at least those on his back wall. Not very killy at all.

My PTSD when I see the business end of a (toy) gun is still alive and well- Thank you wide guy for being there so I could hide behind you.

In search for readers' interest media will post (the darnest) things they might not agree with- in MA that is a news- worthy item by itself. I will leave it at that.

The owner has a way of doing things and if you rush him he will scold you like a little kid. Guilty.

The guberment should not have your money. No problem here- my wife has my money so I must agree.

All his neighbors have strangely identical first name- Karen. The chances of that are mind blowing. Who woudda thunk? EDM - no, not electronic dance music - more like Entitled Democratic Magic.

Oh, and still no dog.

So.. don’t go there, nothing to see, one star because I cannot give zero.
Hi. I am "wide guy".

This time I felt like a real man- parked at the correct parking lot (pro tip - if you just got your driver license - do t park there- it is not for the feint of heart… (or for those older folks with weak hearts trying to squeeze big pickup trucks). Last time I saw big things go through small places I got babies. I am talking about the delivery of course - not the process of causing it since the geometry there is somewhat the opposite. Of course YMMV. Anyway- feeling empowered by my parking prowess I entered the shop through the correct door.
Don't forget satellite parking and free shuttle to the Mill. Getting back on the shuttle with case(s) of ammo is a bit funny. [laugh]

Here's an example of KAGS's great customer service: this morning I sent Sharif a PM asking if he could get me a particular brass Henry rifle to match the beautiful brass Henry Big Boy Birdshead 357 magnum revolver that I recently bought from him. By the time I picked up my coffee cup for a sip 15 seconds later he had already responded and offered to get what I wanted. Great guy!

Here's an example of KAGS's great customer service: this morning I sent Sharif a PM asking if he could get me a particular brass Henry rifle to match the beautiful brass Henry Big Boy Birdshead 357 magnum revolver that I recently bought from him. By the time I picked up my coffee cup for a sip 15 seconds later he had already responded and offered to get what I wanted. Great guy!

But wait, there is more. Your gun arrived. Check your inbox.

Sherif is as easy as it gets. Tell him what you want, and he’ll tell you if he has it or not and if he can get it or not. If he has it great. If he can get it great. If he doesn’t/can’t he’ll show you something as close to what you want as possible or get you something as close as possible. Just do your homework first, be ready to buy, and don’t waste his time. I assure you, he won’t waste your’s.

... this is not my experience. Upon inquiring about a specific Egyptian souvenir I was informed that this particular one is no good, junk and I should seriously reconsider my desire for a snow globe pyramid (way to kill my child fantasies). . Fast forward 30 mins later I was told that -the-one-I-wanted pyramid trinket is in fact -the-one- I want. I ultimately got confused, but the excellent price on the snow globe was a deal maker. Needless to say the owner must have a souvenir- express courier from Kairo because the trinket automagically appeared couple days later. Will change my initial rating of 1 star for this particular transaction to 2 stars as at the end I got what I wanted, but the owner employed a bait-switch-back-to- bait again technique which caused me undue stress and self doubt which were amplified by the simple fact that there was no (comfort) dog at the shop to calm me down (see? I can act Gen Z too). Come to think of it - it was still a 1 star experience because of the mind games and lack of said shop dog.

Last edited:
But wait, there is more. Your gun arrived. Check your inbox.
Truly awesome service...I PMd in the morning asking if Sharif could get the Henry rifle for me, he PMd back just 15 seconds later, saying he would do so, and by that same afternoon he PMd that he already had the rifle for me!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom