KAG ARMS at the MILL, Prices Are Awesome

Joking aside great place to do business with, and kinda glad I don't live closer. I would have a great collection. However I wouldn't be able to make my mortgage payments.
Burn your ID and get a spray tan. MA will pay for your housing and then you'll have extra money for toys.

Burn your ID and get a spray tan. MA will pay for your housing and then you'll have extra money for toys.
I've often thought about getting a new identity and starting life over. I could easily pass as Mexican with tan and a mustache. The only problem is I don't speak Spanish. Like I know couple of words but Taco Bell gets old after a while. But I could get a free house (well free for me. You suckers would be paying for it) free collage, free meals. Hmm.

.. went to KAG Arms today. What a barren, no-good-for-anything place. Nothing on the walls (edit: there were two Glocks- one was a trainer, the other I am sure was a .40 because the owner loves .40)... None of that warm fuzzy feel when you enter a gun shop. Just a bit of ammo on some shelfs.... Couldn't find 22LR CCI Standard which every self- respecting dealer should have… They don’t even have a dog. Shame. After 2-3 hours of doing nothing there finally I was sold a giant Pelican case. Then I proceeded to exit the building via the wrong exit. So if you saw a grumpy looking guy dragging a 50 pound Pelican case on the sidewalk in front of the Mill- that was me. Good thing the case has wheels.

What a let down. Now I have to go buy myself some ammo for that beast... I hear it has an expensive diet. Hopefully that would cheer me up.

On a more positive note I managed to sneak it in the house without the SO seeing me. I think I have misplaced my AR500 plate carrier and I would have definitely need it if I was discovered dragging stuff of that caliber (pun intended) in my modest abode.

Oh, and cheers to the guy that started the 3rd row of parked cars in the parking lot. Other folks parked next to you and you managed to block off quite a few of the already parked cars there. Situational awareness > you

A
[laugh]

Last edited:
.. went to KAG Arms today. What a barren, no-good-for-anything place. Nothing on the walls. None of that warm fuzzy feel when you enter a gun shop. Just a bit of ammo on some shelfs.... Couldn't even find 22LR CCI Target. Shame. After 2-3 hours of doing nothing there finally the owner sold me a giant Pelican case. Then I proceeded to exit the building via the wrong exit. So if you saw a grumpy looking guy dragging a 50 pound Pelican case on the sidewalk in front of the Mill- that was me. Good thing the case has wheels.

What a let down. Now I have to go buy myself some ammo for that beast... I hear it has an expensive diet. Hopefully that would cheer me up.

On a more positive note I managed to sneak it in the house without the SO seeing me. I think I have misplaced my AR500 plate carrier and I would have definitely need it if I was discovered dragging stuff of that caliber (pun intended) in my modest abode.

Oh, and cheers to the guy that started the 3rd row of parked cars in the parking lot. Other folks parked next to you and you managed to block off quite a few of the already parked cars there. Situational awareness > you

A
[laugh]

Just when I thought I could not have any more fun. This is epic. Thank you for the business and more importantly a good time and good laughs.

Oh, and cheers to the guy that started the 3rd row of parked cars in the parking lot. Other folks parked next to you and you managed to block off quite a few of the already parked cars there. Situational awareness > yo
Sarcastic Sarcasm GIF

Just when I thought I could not have any more fun. This is epic. Thank you for the business and more importantly a good time and good laughs.

Observing some of the convos at the shop I am of the opinion that you guys should set up a sitcom there. Guns and politics can never be boring and in our great state they have their fair share of tragicomical flare- I sure recipe for success [laugh]

Thank you for the fun morning

A

Whats going on at the Mill today?

Are the shelves bare?

What would happen if an entrepreneur brought a backpack filled with snacks and sold them inside the Mill?

Is that legal?
The shelves at the Mill are never bare. You should visit sometime and see that nothing is "rare" in this State that you think is.

Are the shelves bare?

What would happen if an entrepreneur brought a backpack filled with snacks and sold them inside the Mill?

Is that legal?
It has been discussed before from a golf cart concession to cigarette girls.
Are you going to do it right?
1710613485457.png 1710613578233.png

It has been discussed before from a golf cart concession to cigarette girls.
Are you going to do it right?
View attachment 862117
I'm thinking of selling these out of my back pack for $3 each...

I just don't want to get thrown off the property for soliciting.

Chocolate mint

team america vomit GIF
I just ate one 5 minutes ago.
They are delicious.

I'm competing with Girl Scouts and Thin Mints.

I just want to know if I can legally sell on the premises.

I don't want to bring hundreds of dollars in snacks and have them confiscated and me given a trespass order or worse - thrown in jail.

I just ate one 5 minutes ago.
They are delicious.

I'm competing with Girl Scouts and Thin Mints.

I just want to know if I can legally sell on the premises.

I don't want to bring hundreds of dollars in snacks and have them confiscated and me given a trespass order or worse - thrown in jail.
Nobody wants your previously used cukes

Are the shelves bare?

Is that legal?
You should set up a table outside with your mags and lowers… who knows, you might get lucky.

Buy a lower, get a snack?

$5 get a selfie with reptile?

Discount used fleshlights…

I could go on….

I'm thinking of selling these out of my back pack for $3 each...

I just don't want to get thrown off the property for soliciting.
Builders is pure sh*t and tastes like sh*t. Add Mint to that and you have triple sh*t.

Maybe you can give them away.

Builders is pure sh*t and tastes like sh*t. Add Mint to that and you have triple sh*t.

Maybe you can give them away.
Ok fine!

What would you recommend that is relatively heathy and taste good?

I shop at Whole Foods.

Back
Top Bottom