KAG ARMS at the MILL, Prices Are Awesome

yanici

NES Member
If you haven't been watching the prices for guns and ammo that KAG ARMS in Littleton, at the Mill, is posting you're doing yourself a big disservice. The place is friendly and Sherif, the owner, will treat you right. He lists stuff all the time on NES. I have no connection at all to KAG. Just another very satisfied customer. Came home today with another case of super-priced ammo.

He has this. I want it but can't justify the price

He has this. I want it but can't justify the price
Been looking at that off and on since it was posted.

You should buy it.

he's got to be moving those 226/9 Legions at around cost or Sig made
him take a bunch in order to get other stuff.

Great price and my friend just picked up a 229 from him.

I will say though that the Grayguns ELS trigger is better than the
PSAIT that Sig puts in. The ELS is transformative.

Last edited:
I've had very good dealings with him. Was a little disappointed I couldn't buy a mare's leg from him but it is not his rules. Would definitely buy from him again. Might make the trip up there soon just to buy some more ammo.

Sherif has great prices and great taste. He has stuff nobody else in MA has and he doesn’t pull the MA premium bs. He introduced me to KAC and LMT and now I’m in deep. His prices are in line and even competitive with free states. He’s a super nice guy but don’t waste his time. He’s busy, so know what you want and go there to get it when you’re ready. Just like I check TVs out at Best Buy then buy at Amazon, I do my research then go to Sherif to buy. AWESOME guy.

Last edited:
Most my friends know I'm a very spur of the moment guy when it comes to getting new toys. I saw a new gun I wanted at like 1 in the morning. And it's hard to get, some people have been looking for months. I emailed Sheriff at 2am "Hey, I need one of these" He message me back at 4am "Roger that" and then he followed up at 4pm with a picture of it in his store ready to pickup that same day. Then I went to pick it up and realized I needed some S&B ammo and no one, even all my online retailers didn't have a date for it in stock. His response "Yeah, I got a case right here, got it yesterday". Great business owner and you'll very rarely leave having not laughed your ass off at some point.

If you haven't been watching the prices for guns and ammo that KAG ARMS in Littleton, at the Mill, is posting you're doing yourself a big disservice. The place is friendly and Sherif, the owner, will treat you right. He lists stuff all the time on NES. I have no connection at all to KAG. Just another very satisfied customer. Came home today with another case of super-priced ammo.
I have seen the way @KAG Arms looks at me when he thinks I am not looking.

Back
Top Bottom