• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Justice Kavanaugh

The only way to stop this crap is to steamroll it.
You had a chance to bring it up weeks ago and didn't , sorry too late .
Stop it now or every f*cking candidate for every conservative position is going to have the same thing done.
Sanction Feinswine and have someone sit the gal down in a quiet room and explain that purgery can carry some solid jail time.
Sweat her ass on who set it up and how much was paid.

The Democrats would serve themselves to remember the story of the boy who cried wolf... Because we've been here before... al...la... Clarence Thomas. They should also be reminded that in the real world the wolf goes to jail for perjury.

So they may want to bottle this......
"I was assaulted but I don't remember:
when
where
how I got there
how I got home
who else was there
oh and by the way I'm a democratic activist who has donated to left wind groups, actively protested the president, and have a personal vendetta against this man's family"
.....bullshit right the f*** up.

Then there's this, from a member of the Judiciary Committee, who one would hope is obligated to speak judiciously.

"Not only do women like Dr. Ford, who bravely comes forward, need to be heard, but they need to be believed. They need to be believed," Hirono said alongside her Democratic colleagues Tuesday at a news conference on Capitol Hill. Hirono said she expects all of the "enlightened men in our country" to rise up and say, "We cannot continue the victimization and the smearing of someone like Dr. Ford...And I just want to say to the men in this country: Just shut up and step up. Do the right thing for a change." (from CNN Politics)

Last edited:
I heard a pretty interesting interview with Roger Stone on Breitbart. I don't recall specifics but he said Comey is better off biting the cyanide ring soon (or something like that).
(It was actually about Comrade Brennan)

I can only wish. If 10% of what I have heard is true about the democrat/FBI/DOJ corruption, there needs to be some people swinging up high...

Last edited:
Do our resident swamp defenders think what’s going on with respect to the attempt to delay Kavanaugh is reasonable and appropriate? Blindfire? Matt?

This is a complete embarrassment, f***ing down right circus of fools. This country is a mess.
No, it is not. This GOVERNMENT is a mess. A downright shitshow. Doing everything it can to screw over the country and to undermine the duly elected President of that country, as well as hurt the citizens that comprise that country.

There’s a BIG F’n difference between the country and the government. Don’t be a Kaepernick.

No, it is not. This GOVERNMENT is a mess. A downright shitshow. Doing everything it can to screw over the country and to undermine the duly elected President of that country, as well as hurt the citizens that comprise that country.

There’s a BIG F’n difference between the country and the government. Don’t be a Kaepernick.
it's a mess

Brett Kavanaugh’s accuser wants an FBI probe before testifying
Oh really go F yourself. You can testify after he is confirmed.

the democrats and Feinstein are controlling ford and her attorney . ford's attorney says she will not testify without any FBI investigation into the alleged incident.

If I was a republican I would agree to it only if feinstein and shimmer were arrested, charged and convicted of withholding evidence from a senate judiciary committee.....if that's against the law...

the democrats and Feinstein are controlling ford and her attorney . ford's attorney says she will not testify without any FBI investigation into the alleged incident.

This is their way out of all of this, the FBI isn't going to go near this and they all know it. They are counting on everyone believing this story long enough to get past the elections.

She doesn't want to testify and never intended to testify. As others have stated, the FBI has no jurisdiction and will not investigate an alleged and unprovable 35-year-old event that's not covered by federal law. It's just another lame attempt by the Dems to undo the 2016 Trump election.

The FBI's job is to pursue criminal charges, they don't see that here, probe is done.

Can anyone imagine the shit show that will ensue if RBG kicks off with in the next 12 months?

Got to hand it to the Dem’s though. They were true to their word when they said they’d do anything to derail this nomination!

If I ever need a super devious, untraceable plan to get back at someone, I’m going to ask a Dem!

Last edited:

That's like getting sex before paying for a big meal on the first date...

I'm working on my analogies, please pardon our appearance...

As noted above, why would the FBI even have jurisdiction? Any alleged crime would have been a state crime and not federal. It makes no sense to suggest that the FBI needs to investigate. And didn't the FBI already say it was not going to?

As noted above, why would the FBI even have jurisdiction? Any alleged crime would have been a state crime and not federal. It makes no sense to suggest that the FBI needs to investigate. And didn't the FBI already say it was not going to?
They don't. I think it looks like the Dems are not going to have her show up. Hopefully this means he will be confirmed next week.

That’s the plan. Everything and everything to delay, delay, delay. This crackpot testifying is the LAST thing the anti-Americans want.

This whole episode concocted by Feinstein is despicable. The very last thing it'll do is lend credibility to the MeToo crowd, it's so obviously contrived to get in the way of Trump. What they're doing with the accuser, in pursuit of their own political retribution, is shameful. This stunt is much more damaging to 'the cause', and I'm not talking about the nomination, than not taking seriously some foggy recollection of a failed dry hump 35 years ago. They're just so f***ing stupid.

Unfortunately for me, I'm in CA right now, and it's creeping me out. Just knowing I'm in the land of Feinstein, Harris, Brown, and Schiff makes me uncomfortable.

Ya know, in regards to the allegations against Kavanaugh, I just think boys will be boys.

And if that was good enough for BJ Clinton, it's good enough for Brett Kavanaugh.

Back
Top Bottom