Justice Kavanaugh

yeah, I'd probably beat her with a shovel until she would tell me the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

polygraph measures stress and "involvement/withdrawal" so correlating "yes/no" to GSR response is like asking what color does 1 + Z taste like?

The first question was establishing the "base line". The second question was the test. [rofl]

Any takes on how this is going? The "moderated" cnn feed seems to indicate its a disaster for the Rs.

GOP is a f***ing disaster without any outside help.

I'm just hoping that the prosecutor lady knows what she is doing. She already established that our frequent flier to Taihiti, Australia and pretty much the whole f***ing world is actually panically hates flying.

She also can't remember the date of her recent grandma's funeral.

If the prosecutor lady doesn't sum all this shit up, independent press will. I don't expect any truth from CNN or NBC, regardless.

42608115_476289362883527_6819606345977692160_n.jpg
Garth looks better

You can't attack her memories.

You have to establish that her memories could be faulty.

As a professional psychologist, she knows that people under stress, particularly with any alcohol in their system, can imprint memories that are inconsistent with the facts, and with other people's memories of the same exact events. ASK HER THAT QUESTION IF YOU WANT TO LEAVE AN OPENING OF DOUBT, YOU REPUBLICAN MORONS

If this goes sideways Kavanaugh should ask for a jury of his peers (sane people). They will have to exclude all of the dems.

GOP is a f***ing disaster without any outside help.

I'm just hoping that the prosecutor lady knows what she is doing. She already established that our frequent flier to Taihiti, Australia and pretty much the whole f***ing world is actually panically hates flying.

She also can't remember the date of her recent grandma's funeral.

If the prosecutor lady doesn't sum all this shit up, independent press will. I don't expect any truth from CNN or NBC, regardless.

Mitchell is doing well. Is she running out of time? The problem is we don't know if she is with the Rhino's telling them what THEY/rhino's need to ask her after lunch, how SHE is going to proceed, or how and when her questions will be summarized. If the Rhino's wait until the end of the day to have a Senator summarize the inconsistencies it will not have the "feel" that the Demorats have been able to push with the 'metoo' crap.

Wtf. Msnbc "this is the most unpackaged witness in the history of the world."

Then yaps at how BK was "packaged" with the Republican questions but off script and vapid with the Dems..

Well . Maybe that was because the Dems were being f***inf illogical.

I've watched enough movies and musicals to see that this woman had been meticulously prepared and she is wearing earpieces behind those glasses.

Hopefully Grassley told this lady to get her act straight during the break and to start asking direct questions of Ford because it seems the woman asking the questions certainly is not poking holes in her story (except for the flying) and is helping her by asking softball questions

"I was so mortified and terrified at the assault I never talked about it with anyone except

(1) My beloved husband
(2) My supportive therapist
(3) My B E A C H F R I E N D S

I have been trying to ignore the whole Kavanaugh dog and pony show, but today it's the only thing that's being talked about. After hearing and seeing it for myself, I was correct to ignore it.

This whole charade is an embarrassment for this country, and I find it difficult to believe that 50% of the population would actually support this if they were given an un-spun version of the facts.

I saw a bit of Alan Dershowitz (liberal democrat) last night. I think it was with Tucker. He said that the lady the republicans chose has no cross examination skills, it is not what she does. He said they fooked up hiring her for that reason. Seems he was correct. Why could they not have several people with different skill sets questioning her?

Hopefully Grassley told this lady to get her act straight during the break and to start asking direct questions of Ford because it seems the woman asking the questions certainly is not poking holes in her story (except for the flying) and is helping her by asking softball questions

In order to get Ford to dig herself a hole, you got to play nice. If prosecutor comes across as hostile with first few questions, she won't be able to get the crazy lady trip over herself.

I'm hoping the plan is to establish generically that she cannot recall recent events (sharing medical notes, grammys funeral, who paid for the polygraph, etc.) and wrap this up with "can you explain why the only people you say were there to corroborate your account all say it didn't happen?"

ETA: Bingo. The old white men can say they treated her fairly and didnt politicize it, she was going to say what she remembered either way, and she managed some peripheral for Kavanaugh to use

Last edited:
On Fox, FOX mind you
“Wallace said Ford was extremely emotional, raw and credible”

In all seriousness, if this shit is acceptable and even considered credible, then the Republic ended today.

Those morons on the MSM find the Muppet's credible...

Democrat senator just now "We need to know the character of a possible Supreme Court Justice..."

*The alleged character of a man 35 years ago when he was an adolescent and drunk as a skunk.

On Fox, FOX mind you

In all seriousness, if this shit is acceptable and even considered credible, then the Republic ended today.

On merits of the argument alone, Wallace lost the date he “interviewed” Cody Wilson. Whatever we think of Cody Wilson is irrelevant...he destroyed and exposed the anti-gun hack that Wallace is. Wallace is a RINO/never-Trumper.

On Fox, FOX mind you

Yep, going to check my powder.

Back
Top Bottom