Justice Kavanaugh

ok, I'm done with this.

However in my absence from following this pony show can someone please send me a PM when it's time to lock and load?

I'm thinking:
He gets booted, it's business as usual.
He gets in, entire cities will burn.

"Spartacus" speaking of "sacred honor" [rofl]

Democrats just need to get a room with her for a gang back.

lots of references, that individual "assaulted", not "alleged assault" ... someone has no doubt about the allegations, what's the point of the hearing then? It's a f***ing circus.

she wants investigators to help her remember when this happened. Is that not a red flag to anyone? She was asked to clarify something she testified to this morning and she couldn't remember.

Can we put an end to this emotional masturbatory bullshit? How about some f***ing questions and facts here?

if someone would do analysis, 95% of words coming out of Democrat voice a**h***s are thanks and apologies, not questions.

oh, "an intrusive polygraph test" I'm dying laughing, what a shit fest.

It's disgusting that the Democrat Senators are using this testimony to push the "Toxic Masculinity" and other feminist bullshit taglines. Further, they're not questioning Christine Ford, they're fully accepting that she is a victim when there's no evidence beyond her saying "I accuse."

A plane needs a left and a right wing to fly, but the Left wing has been broken and in the argument of fairness/equality, they want to tear the right wing off so instead of flying, the plane will plummet to Earth.

I think the prosecutor is trying to prove that her testimony was all coached and molded by the democrats but I wish she would try to pick her story apart.

I think the prosecutor is trying to prove that her testimony was all coached and molded by the democrats but I wish she would try to pick her story apart.

been thinking about the strategy...i think they are leaving the "pick apart the testimony with facts" to Judge Kavanaugh. I think he will come out like a bulldog, and the RINOs will not be caught looking like they were rough with this woman.

The end result? It is a toss up right now

When are we going to hear she's a rabid anti-Trumper and her parents' house was foreclosed on by Kavanaugh's mother (also a judge)?

That allegation's been disproven. Kavanaugh's mom signed off on her parents keeping their house in a bankruptcy hearing.

If this sets precedence there are probably a lot of guys out there thinking "oh shit"

It's not a court of law its a shit-fest senate hearing. the standard can literally be "cuz we dont like him" etc. Although it does give rise to a possible interesting lawsuit though- EG, someone being denied a job based only on hearsay that was never proven in a court of law....

-Mike

It would appear that Mitchell is now reading/asking questions written on separate pieces of paper. Hopefully she is asking what was discussed at lunch.

Remember, all this is to just get her on the record as she is under oath. The problem is the MSM won't care after the cameras are turned off today.

GOP is a f***ing disaster without any outside help.

I'm just hoping that the prosecutor lady knows what she is doing. She already established that our frequent flier to Taihiti, Australia and pretty much the whole f***ing world is actually panically hates flying.

She also can't remember the date of her recent grandma's funeral.

If the prosecutor lady doesn't sum all this shit up, independent press will. I don't expect any truth from CNN or NBC, regardless.
Unless there is some smoking gun that proves this woman is either lying or telling the truth the only thing the right can do is hammer into people’s heads from a legal standpoint that there is absolutely no evidence to back up what this person is claiming and hope that reasonable people will realize if there is not a shred of evidence that this actually happened then the only real conclusion is it didn’t.

It's not a court of law its a shit-fest senate hearing. the standard can literally be "cuz we dont like him" etc. Although it does give rise to a possible interesting lawsuit though- EG, someone being denied a job based only on hearsay that was never proven in a court of law....

-Mike

I was thinking more along the lines of sitting judges and others with high profile existing jobs that could be falsely accused and "impeached". They could overnight reshape our country.

Back
Top Bottom